Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/28/2022

Visit the TMF Gathering forums to see who is meeting near you!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com


The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    tickling my friend Lauren today

    I will be seeing my friend lauren today for a tickling session she might even have some payback....doing an interogation scenario....she will will be hogtied and i will be taking pics and vids....will post here later today....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    NY City
    Posts
    532,860
    Blog Entries
    13
    It sounds like it will be a lot of fun!
    Do post it here later.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly



    A link to my stories on the TMF.


    Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

    Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

    TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!


    עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15
    Awesome, looking forward to seeing the results!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Looking forward to seeing the results! Good on you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10
    Following!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    592
    Are you updaing? Been a week!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Fluctuating
    Posts
    76
    Well considering his "friend" Lauren is him you'll be waiting a while. Check the personals section for context - just another strange dude getting off oqn the Internet

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheToes View Post
    Well considering his "friend" Lauren is him you'll be waiting a while. Check the personals section for context - just another strange dude getting off oqn the Internet
    That was the "vibe" that I was getting from him also, and that's without checking any context yet.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Greenwich London
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiphophooray2 View Post
    That was the "vibe" that I was getting from him also, and that's without checking any context yet.
    Could it actually be that this person may not have wanted her picture plastered across the Internet and not him being a strange dude as has been put over as I have met and had multiple sessions with the same girl but due to her wishes never took photos.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    lakes region, New Hampshire
    Posts
    7,428
    Quote Originally Posted by thedemonking View Post
    Could it actually be that this person may not have wanted her picture plastered across the Internet and not him being a strange dude as has been put over as I have met and had multiple sessions with the same girl but due to her wishes never took photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by NthLdnTkler View Post
    I will be seeing my friend lauren today for a tickling session she might even have some payback....doing an interogation scenario....she will will be hogtied and i will be taking pics and vids....will post here later today....
    thedemonking, then why did he say this...?
    Bob

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Fluctuating
    Posts
    76
    Maybe read the context before jumping to his defense, although in practice what you're saying is perfectly reasonable. The guy has posted about this "Lauren" multiple times in the personals section and when people followed up on it they discovered the contact details he gave for "her" was actually his phone number. Given that this is a fetish website, that the guy is being actively deceptive and potentially looking for meetups I'd be extremely hesitant to give him the benefit of the doubt. Online meetups are already risky, i would go so far as to say this is a potentially dangerous situation to be unaware of.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Fluctuating
    Posts
    76
    Of course it's much more likely to be some dude getting his rocks off on his fantasy but misrepresenting yourself in the personals section is always worrying given how vulnerable people can be in those interactions

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Greenwich London
    Posts
    33
    How do you guys know that he thought she would be okay with it and then when it came to it she was not, before we had our meet up we talked and she asked if I could send her ID to prove who I was and for safety reasons and I also asked for the same as not to have any of these so called risky incidents you are talking about but to call the guy a liar because he may just have been asked not to post but I can assure you the person he is talking about is a very real person

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thedemonking View Post
    How do you guys know that he thought she would be okay with it and then when it came to it she was not, before we had our meet up we talked and she asked if I could send her ID to prove who I was and for safety reasons and I also asked for the same as not to have any of these so called risky incidents you are talking about but to call the guy a liar because he may just have been asked not to post but I can assure you the person he is talking about is a very real person
    No she's not!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •