• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling my friend Lauren today

NthLdnTkler

TMF Poster
I will be seeing my friend lauren today for a tickling session she might even have some payback....doing an interogation scenario....she will will be hogtied and i will be taking pics and vids....will post here later today....

It sounds like it will be a lot of fun! :bouncybou
Do post it here later. :D

Looking forward to seeing the results! Good on you

Well considering his "friend" Lauren is him you'll be waiting a while. Check the personals section for context - just another strange dude getting off oqn the Internet

Well considering his "friend" Lauren is him you'll be waiting a while. Check the personals section for context - just another strange dude getting off oqn the Internet

That was the "vibe" that I was getting from him also, and that's without checking any context yet.

That was the "vibe" that I was getting from him also, and that's without checking any context yet.

Could it actually be that this person may not have wanted her picture plastered across the Internet and not him being a strange dude as has been put over as I have met and had multiple sessions with the same girl but due to her wishes never took photos.

Could it actually be that this person may not have wanted her picture plastered across the Internet and not him being a strange dude as has been put over as I have met and had multiple sessions with the same girl but due to her wishes never took photos.

I will be seeing my friend lauren today for a tickling session she might even have some payback....doing an interogation scenario....she will will be hogtied and i will be taking pics and vids....will post here later today....

thedemonking, then why did he say this...?

Maybe read the context before jumping to his defense, although in practice what you're saying is perfectly reasonable. The guy has posted about this "Lauren" multiple times in the personals section and when people followed up on it they discovered the contact details he gave for "her" was actually his phone number. Given that this is a fetish website, that the guy is being actively deceptive and potentially looking for meetups I'd be extremely hesitant to give him the benefit of the doubt. Online meetups are already risky, i would go so far as to say this is a potentially dangerous situation to be unaware of.

Of course it's much more likely to be some dude getting his rocks off on his fantasy but misrepresenting yourself in the personals section is always worrying given how vulnerable people can be in those interactions

How do you guys know that he thought she would be okay with it and then when it came to it she was not, before we had our meet up we talked and she asked if I could send her ID to prove who I was and for safety reasons and I also asked for the same as not to have any of these so called risky incidents you are talking about but to call the guy a liar because he may just have been asked not to post but I can assure you the person he is talking about is a very real person

How do you guys know that he thought she would be okay with it and then when it came to it she was not, before we had our meet up we talked and she asked if I could send her ID to prove who I was and for safety reasons and I also asked for the same as not to have any of these so called risky incidents you are talking about but to call the guy a liar because he may just have been asked not to post but I can assure you the person he is talking about is a very real person

No she's not!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back