• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stress Relief ff/f

SpinningTop

"No, no, come right in."

The tall bespectacled woman seemed to read Beth's mind as the brunette took a hesitant step out of the lobby. The speaker looked every bit a receptionist: classy hair bun, sharp features, narrow glasses, and a friendly smile that had just enough teeth to be unnerving. Nonetheless, she rose from her desk and crossed the room to shake Beth's hand. Beth had no choice but to accept it.

"Beth Woodhill, right?"

"Yes, I called earlier." Beth offered a smile. "You must be Dina."

"Indeed, I am. You're taller than I thought."

Beth froze. Heat rose to her face.

Being five foot ten with none of the grace or lankiness to accompany it, Beth felt more than just a bit tall. Her mother had always joked that she had had two growth spurts and kids used to call her Miss Piggy or just fatso during recess. Beth knew she wasn't a charmer; she had a long horsey face, broad sloping shoulders, and clumsy thick hands. Nowadays, despite a semester playing rugby, she was still undeniably big-boned, and her former fat persona cast a tell-tale shadow over her features.

But the receptionist had not said this to be mean. If anything, she seemed not to have meant anything by this at all. Dina had her face turned away, rustling through some papers, lost momentarily to the inner monologue in her own pretty blonde head. Turning around, she snatched a folder and said to Beth: "Come on inside. You're a bit early, but we have everything ready for you."

Guess I'm doing this, Beth thought. The time to leave had been minutes ago. Now it was too late.

They walked into a high, wood paneled hallway with a brown rug and dim, fluorescent lights. A few broad windows revealed white, clean room inside. "We use the labs of the old Biology class labs," explained Dina as they walked. "That's why everything looks so old and sterile. The university charges us a small fee but in reality we can do whatever we want in them."

"Right," swallowed Beth. "This is...this is all..?"

"Legal?" Dina nodded humorlessly. "You would be shocked how many broke college students there are. Not everyone has rich parents or rugby scholarships." Beth winced. "Students who have switched majors, or need research money, or moved here overseas, are all desperate for extra income. This process is quick, harmless, and sometimes even fun."

"Oh ok, cool." Beth hardly felt assured. She had signed up to this school service in an emotional fit, and now like waking up from a dream, the thought of taking her stress and anger out on a stranger felt ridiculous. I'm going to go in there, yell some words as if the person is my childhood bully, and then leave. It was a stupid way to waste a full hour - even stupider that she'd paid for it - but what else could she do?

They reached a room that used to be a forensics lab. Dina walked over and pushed some heavy curtains back. Beth stared in disbelief.

There were several girls strapped to tables, naked and gagged. They were strapped such that each one lifted their heads up to catch a glimpse of Beth, and the bottoms of their feet were pointed at her. The closest one to Beth was brown skinned, with medium breasts and large dark nipples. Straps covered her torso, wrists, waist and ankles, but her body was still undeniably bare - the bottoms of her feet a pale tan. The next girl over was taller, with long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and long slender legs. Her feet looked delicate and pink, with long dainty toes. Beth could see her vagina above her waist strap, the puckered lips and pubes. Stretched out, her breasts looked smaller, but perky with pretty little erect nipples from the cold. And a small dove tattoo on her ribs. Beyond her were all shapes, sizes and ethnicities of girls, all of them strapped down with their thick ball gags stretching their jaws.

"Um, what the hell?" Beth said. "Am I dreaming?"

"This here is Anisa," said Dina, walking to the brown girl. "A studious little exchange student from Mumbai double majoring Economics and Poetry. Not a great combo to get into law school if you ask me. She's a squirm-er but can be very obedient." The receptionist slapped Anisa's thigh, making the Indian girl twitch. “See here.”

Dina's fingers squeezed her thigh and slid her fingernails up and down her leg. Sure enough, the Indian girl began to twitch and squirm, fingers and toes clenching. She trained her eyes up at the ceiling, seemingly unable to watch Dina's work.

Dina ignored her, continuing to stroke the helpless girl's legs. "We shaved all the girls' legs so they're very soft and smooth. Anisa here also emits a lot of body heat. Get her really worked up and she'll be nice and hot for you too." The blonde receptionist reached up and drove her nails into Anisa's ribs, tickling her. Anisa bucked, letting out a shriek.

"And she hates tickling," Dina sang off key, running her fingers up Anisa's flanks. Horror crossed the pre-law student's face as she struggled to no avail, realizing that she was going to be tickled with nothing she could do. Her muffled pleas rose to a crescendo when Dina's fingers invaded her armpits, ruthlessly driving her nails inside those pockets of dark warmth.

“MMMHHMMM!”

“And that’s just her armpits. Anisa here is a bit of a control freak. 4.0 GPA, cleans her room every day, orders the same thing at every restaurant.” With every phrase, Dina casually poked Anisa on her waist, navel, ribs, or neck, making Anisa shriek. “It’s not hard to make her lose her cool as a result. Let me show you again.”

Beth was surprised at how calm and emotionless Dina came across as she worked the helpless Indian girl's naked body. All the while, she kept narrating where Anisa was most sensitive, what words triggered her, etc like a car salesman giving a practiced pitch or a lawyer presenting a witness. All the while, Anisa shrieked and struggled. As quickly as the tickling began, Dina stopped.

Dina casually grabbed Anisa's chin and pulled it down. "Give her a good look. She's got great breasts too." The blonde lifted both breasts up, slapping them lightly to bounce them. Anisa moaned. "Shut up, you know you like it." Dina squeezed one breast and pinched the nipple on the other one.

“No, no that’s fine!” Beth took a step back, waving her hands.

“Are you sure? I haven’t even shown off her feet.”

“Her feet?”

“Yes. This one has very ticklish feet. Anisa,” said Dina giving the brown girl an idle slap on her stomach. “Spread those desi toes for Mistress Beth here. Show her your submissive, brown soles.”

Anisa closed her eyes and shook her head. Please no, she mouthed.

“A-ni-sa,” said Dina like a teacher admonishing a naughty student. She didn’t sound angry, just vaguely commanding, like a person coaxing a photocopy machine. Her long pale fingers lid up Anisa’s naked, sweaty torso and the Indian girl shivered, saliva trickling from her gag as she mumbled protests. The blonde grabbed a fistful of Anisa’s long dark hair and pulled it back, forcing her angular chin to jut upwards. “Be a good girl for us.”

Anisa whimpered as she fanned out her tanned toes, tilting her feet to aim her soles obediently at Beth. Beth had to admit they were nice feet. Light brown, with clean, pale bottoms and a high arch. Large, but still shapely unlike Beth’s own feet. They smelled like spices from her own country.

Beth drew closer and stroked Anisa’s soles. The Indian girl yelped into her gag, shaking the table. Her soles felt warm and incredibly smooth. Beth tickled her feet again, this time savoring the feel of her plush soles on her fingers. Somehow, this simple movement drove the naked girl nuts.

Beth sped up her fingers, then slowed down, then sped up, enjoying how each change wrought drastic changes to Anisa’s expression.

She focused on just quickly scratching the very center of Anisa’s arches, where the skin was palest causing the hot naked Indian to scream in protest, writhing on the table. “MMMMHH!”

Then she stroked a single nail in long, ruthless strokes from the bottom of her heels up her sensitive arches up to her big toe on each foot. Using one nail meant she could really dig into the exchange student’s soft feet. Again, Anisa’s protests rose in an octave as she squirmed. “AMMPPHMM!”

I’m controlling her with just my fingers barely moving, thought Beth.

“That’s right, dominate her helpless, bare feet,” said Dina. “Make her scream and beg and wiggle her naked body for your entertainment. Be verbal too; it’s not stress relief unless you vocalize your rage you know.”

“Um you…you bitch,” said Beth.

“What kind of bitch is she?”

“Um, a bad one?” Beth ceased tickling, now feeling like she needed to come up with a good adjective first. Anisa collapsed, heaving and gasping, her whole slim sweat-soaked body rising up and down.

Dina stroked Anisa’s long black hair. “Yell it to her. Aim all your frustrations and stress on this tickle toy beneath your fingers. Let it all out.”

“You…stupid bitch!” Beth said, trying to imagine Anisa as one of the girls who used to call her fatso ten years ago. She looked nothing like the mean neighborhood girls from Beth’s childhood but with the words exiting Beth’s mouth, she realized that her imagination was stronger than she thought. In a stronger sense, Anisa and her childhood bullies were everything Beth coveted: beautiful, smart and accomplished. The brunette grabbed Anisa’s ankle possessively, digging her nails into her delicate tanned ankle.

“MMMM!” Anisa curled her foot, bending her long toes downwards in anticipation.

Dina drove her fingers into Anisa’s armpits, making her jerk back and momentarily open her toes. Beth took this chance to rake all five nails up and down the beautiful exchange student’s naked sole, seesawing the entire expanse of her foot.

“MMMMM!” Anisa exploded into laughter, fighting desperately to pull her foot away. “MMMMPHH!”

Beth took her time, enjoying the brown girl’s helpless screams. Afterwards, she gave the second foot the same treatment.

After ten whole minutes, Anisa was a twitching bundle of nerves, gasping and heaving on the table. Her shiny black hair was splayed out, covering the top of the table and her collarbones and shoulders. Two beautiful cappuccino feet were dangling off the edge of the table, the soles now a shade of red from Beth’s fingers. A humiliating mix of saliva and snot had covered her lower face and around her big ball gag.

“I really thought she’d last longer,” said Beth, playing with Anisa’s tits. “I definitely shouldn’t have tickled her so hard at the start.”

“We can work on that,” said Dina. “Do you feel a bit less stressed now?”

“A little bit,” Beth admitted. “Can I…try some other girls?”

“Sure.” Dina glanced up at the clock. “You still have 30 minutes.”

Nice story, hope to see it continue. Welcome to the TMF.

Very nice writing style, I love the start and can’t wait to see the next chapter, thanks and well done!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back