• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Weed and tickling

ticklemeadi

TMF Novice
Hi guys! I’m wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge of a weed strain that will potentially boost sensitivity/ ticklishness.
I personally have smoked and then been tickled and I was definitely way more sensitive due to the high.
On the other hand, I’ve smoked and been tickled and the high allowed me to focus or be so hyper aware of everything that I was less ticklish.
It might be completely random and the strain may have nothing to do with it but I’m wondering if anyone knows more about it.

You could try Wonder Woman. Someone I know smoked it, and said that particular strain made him laugh at everything. Everything was funny to him for hours. I don't know if that will make you laugh from tickling but it sounds like it might.

Not sure if sensitivity increases, but opportunity and willingness increased as far as my experience has gone.

Not sure if sensitivity increases, but opportunity and willingness increased as far as my experience has gone.

There’ve been times I felt more ticklish because I was in a giggly euphoric state!

Indica/Hybrid is where it's at, anything that gives a body buzz in that regard, or any strain you find elevates sex should do the trick here as well... That said I've found it's excellent at making feet way more ticklish, I don't enjoy upperbody tickling after smoking. It's more intense and hits your core in a way that really clashes with a cannabis buzz. I find alcohol helps loosen ya up for that kind of activity in my experience at least.

Edibles are great too if you have the time to wait 90 minutes...

Edible, go for a walk in some sneakers/thick socks, right before your session have a small whack of a hybrid or Sativa to elevate your mental buzz a smidgen, and off you go. She'll be laughing to the 'high' heavens once those socks come off.

Indica/Hybrid is where it's at, anything that gives a body buzz in that regard, or any strain you find elevates sex should do the trick here as well... That said I've found it's excellent at making feet way more ticklish, I don't enjoy upperbody tickling after smoking. It's more intense and hits your core in a way that really clashes with a cannabis buzz. I find alcohol helps loosen ya up for that kind of activity in my experience at least.

Edibles are great too if you have the time to wait 90 minutes...

Edible, go for a walk in some sneakers/thick socks, right before your session have a small whack of a hybrid or Sativa to elevate your mental buzz a smidgen, and off you go. She'll be laughing to the 'high' heavens once those socks come off.

Thanks for the insight! I def like to have a couple of drinks and a few hits before a session. Ill keep the body buzz thing in mind. & yes, walking around in socks and shoes before a session is a must haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back