• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Indecent Proposal PART ! - M/F Feet Nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
The Indecent Proposal PART 1 - M/F Feet Nylons

It felt weird to be going to a bar so early in the day. John sat around at home for over an hour waiting to hear from Jen, hoping for good news. Finally, at 12 noon, he decided to go get a drink to calm his nerves.

His unemployment had run out weeks ago, and unable to find work the bills were piling up. The Mortgage was 3 months past due and the home he and Jen had raised their 2 daughters in was about to go in to foreclosure. The payments on both of their cars were way behind, with both banks threatening repossession. Their credit cards were mostly maxed out. Their savings account was down to a few hundred dollars. Things were starting to seem hopeless.

With no job prospects out there for John, Jen offered to return to work. She had a degree in Accounting, but had not worked since the girls were born. The petite 39 year old brunette scoured the online job search engines, and had finally received a call from a real estate company. The interview was at 10:00 am at the companies main office about 25 minutes away. Jen looked through her closet, looking for something appropriate to wear to a job interview, as she had been a stay at home Mom for the last 12 years. She found a long sleeve long grey dress with walking slits that still fit her. She paired the dress with a pair of peep toe strappy heels and sheer jet black nylons. The dress hugged her petite size 4 frame, and the 3 inch heels made her look taller than her 5'2 frame.

John pulled in to the bar, and noticed only 2 cars in the parking lot. He walked in and turned left, finding a booth across from the bar. There was a single old man sitting at the bar, drinking whiskey, and the bartender.

John sat and waited for a server. As he looked around, he noticed a long black stretch Limo pull in to the parking lot. "Must be fucking lost" he mumbled to no one in particular.

After a minute or so, the bartended yelled over to John. "Hey bud, we don't have waitress service here, what can I get ya?"

John looked over and yelled back. "Sorry, didn't know. Can I get a Guinness. On tap if you have it?" The bartended nodded and started to pour his beer from the tap. As he did the old man stood up, threw a bill on the bar and left.

John walked over to the bar, and waited for his beer. As he did, a very tall, handsome, older gentleman entered the bar. He was dressed in a dark suit, and kept his sunglasses on. He sat at the bar.

The bartended slid John's beer to him, and yelled down the bar. "What can I get ya, bud?" The sharp dressed gentleman clapped back. "Scotch. Neat."

John walked back to his booth and sat, staring blankly out the window. He could not help but notice the Limo sitting there, running, taking up 2 parking spots, the driver still in the seat. As he contemplated why the Limo would stop at that bar his wife Jen pulled in. She took a spot right in front of the bar near the main entrance and gout out of her car.

She hurriedly walked to the door and in, the click of her high heels echoing as she walked rapidly toward John. As she walked by, the sharp dressed gentleman at the bar turned, and made no effort to hide his gaze. He looked Jen up and down, starting at her heels and then slowly gazing up her torso and back down as she walked by.

Jen approached John and sat in the booth across from him. "I need a drink" she said, a frustrated look on her face.

"Uh-oh, that doesn't sound good" said John, as he stood up. "What do you want?"

"I don't care. Something strong. A shot." she barked.

John turned to the bartender. "Can I get a shot of tequila, and a glass of wine please?"

John returned to the table, and by now his wife had tears in her eyes. "I didn't get it. They said they would keep my resume on file and call me if something else came up."

"Oh hun" John said. "It's OK, we will be fine, I will find some...." but before he could finish his sentence Jen started yelling.

"We are NOT ok John! We're going to lose the house! They're going to take our fucking cars! What are we going to do!" she yelled, tears now falling down her cheeks. John leaned in and hugged his wife, trying to reassure here. "It'll be ok hun, I promise."

The bartender came over and placed her drinks on the table. He also had another Guinness for John. "The gentlemen at the bar paid for these".

John turned to the well dressed man, lifted his beer and said "Thank You". The man raised his glass and nodded.

John sat back down across from Jen. Jen started rapid-firing points at John. "We are 3 months behind on the mortgage. 3 months on the cars. I can't even begin to tell you about the credit cards. Oh my god, I forgot about the electric bill. I don't even know how they haven't shut us off!" Jen said, pounding her Tequila straight, and then chasing it with the wine. "We must owe, what, $10,000? We are so fucked!" she said, shaking her head. She sat back in the booth, arms and legs crossed, as the man at the bar continued to look over.

Jen caught him looking and looked down, noticing the slit in her skirt had slid down, revealing a generous amount of her stocking-clad legs and thighs. She barked at the man. "What the fuck are you looking at? Haven't you ever seen a leg? Asshole!"

John immediately leaned over. "Hey, be nice, he just bought us our drinks! And can you blame him for looking?" John said, trying to cheer up his wife.

"Now come on, cheer up for me, it's going to be ok! All right?" Jen just continued to sit there, looking down, shaking her head. "Hey come on sweetie, I need a smile! Come on, please? Look at me." said John, making a stupid face. Jen looked up, rolled her eyes, and looked back down.

"Oh, so now my stupid faces aren't funny?" said John. "OK well, you leave me no choice." John reached under the booth grabbing Jen's right foot, and yanking it toward his lap. "Now are you going to smile for me?" he said.

"No John, not here, not now!" Jen said, trying to pull her foot back. John slipped her black sling back pump off her foot, placing it on the booth next to him.

As this unfolded, the well-dressed gentleman at the bat watched intently.

"Last chance, are you going to give me a smile?' he asked, his right hand tightly gripping her nylon encased ankle, as he wiggled the fingers on his left hand.

"John, don't, I'm not in the mood to be tickled!" Jen barked back.

"OK, you had your chance!" John exclaimed, and started to scrape his fingernails up and down the nylon encased sole of Jen's foot.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jen squealed. "STOP!" as John's fingers continued their attack. All the while, the well dressed man at the bar watched very intently, now with a wicked smile on his face.

"STOP TICKLING ME!" Jen yelled in between laughs and squeals. John let go of Jen's foot, and she pulled her foot back. "Give me my shoe!" she barked. John handed her the shoe, and she slipped it on and stood. "I'm going home!" she barked, storming toward the door. As she walked by the well-dressed man he smiled at her, and she snapped at him. "Enjoy the show, asshole?" and with that she flipped the man off.

John sat at the booth, shaking his head. He could hear footsteps getting closer, and the man at the bar was standing over him. "Can we talk?" the man asked.

"Listen, I'm sorry, she didn't mean that, I don't want any trouble, really, because right now I..." and the man cut him off.

"Hey, no worries, I deserved that!" the man said, smiling. "Mind if I sit?" he asked, smiling.

"Sure, um, yeah" said John.

"Listen, I think I can help you two." the man said.

"Hey mister" John said "Look I'm not sure what you heard, but, um, we aren't looking for charity, ok, we will be fine."

"What if I were to offer you $10,000" the man said, with a straight face.

"For what?" asked John.

"An evening with your wife" the man said.

"Dude, whoah, what the fuck" John said, standing. "Listen dude, I don't know who the fuck you are, or what kind of people you think we are, but there is no fucking way" as John's voice got louder, the man interrupted him.

"No, no, no, listen it's not what you think. I'm not looking for sex. This is not about sex" he said.

"Then what the fuck is it about" asked John

"Your wife's feet". said the man. "Sit down, and give me a chance" he said, patting the booth.

John sat....

To be continued...

Last edited:
This has great potential so far! Looking forward to the rest!

Beautiful start. In this plot there are all the features to get a fantastic saga, like all your stories. I hope you will continue writing soon.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back