• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teacher TK: Jamie takes control of Ms. Choi

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Back by popular demand!!!

Once again, DM me for a commission. Please visit my Deviantart. And of course, enjoy the story.

Teacher TK: Jamie takes control of Ms. Choi

Chapter 1 – Sandalwood High

It was Monday, the beginning of the week. And the day started off being a cloudy one, but the sun finally broke through the clouds and lit up the afternoon. Emma Choi walked down the aisles as she looked from one student to another. Each of her teenagers had their eyes fixed on the book in front of them.

One of them, George slowly turned to look at Susan the girl to his left.

“Mr. Jameson, keep your eyes on your book. Do not look at Miss Rooks paper. This is not looky lou time. It is study time,” Ms. Choi said.

George turned back to his book. “Yes, Ms. Choi. Sorry, Ms. Choi,” he said with a quivering bit of fear in his voice.

When it came to the classroom, Emma Choi was known as the strictest teacher. She did not give extra credit, she expected her students to always be studying, and never to break the rules. Every student at Sandalwood Private High school, sometimes called Sandalwood Academy, did not mess around in Ms. Choi’s class. Anyone who did found detention, loss of points when it came to their grade, or worse a conversation with their parents.

Though, some boys did think Emma Choi was quite the looker. They saw her as the prettiest teacher on campus, not like the older ugly teachers in the other classes. But not a single student would ever admit that they thought Ms. Choi was hot. Everyone uptight she was, and what a strong A type personality she had. They were happy to imagine her in dubious ways. One imagined her stripping out of her usual grey pantsuit, and taking off her black tank top blouse. Which she wore even when during the hotter months. Another student was mesmerized by her silky long dark brown hair, and piercing dark brown eyes.

The 6-foot tall, Korean American woman was in her early 30s, who wore a size 10 shoe. She was an Ivy league graduate, and former track and field athlete star. She’d always remained trim and fit her entire life.
In this particular case, Emma Choi would have reprimanded her students for such disorient behavior when it came to her. Extra homework, detention, loss of points, and other methods made sure to keep her students in line. Though, today she was feeling a bit nice. The principal had asked to see her. The prospect of getting a raise, made Emma smile.

The bell rang, and Emma had let her class out. She then proceeded to the principal’s office. She knocked on the door of Mr. Robertson.

“Come in,” Mr. Robertson said.

Emma turned the knob, and walked into the office. “You wanted to see me, Principal Robertson?”

The older gentleman who was balding and had gray hair nodded. He gestured to the seat in front of him. “Yes, Ms. Choi, I did. Please come in, and sit down. And close the door behind you.”
Emma shut the door, and took a seat.

Principal Robertson folded his hands. “I called you in, because you are our best teacher. Ever since you arrived here at Sandalwood Academy, we have had a constant increase in students’ grades. You have a way with your students that no teacher has ever had. We gave you our troublemaking seniors, and you turned them into some of the best students we ever had. What you do is magic. How you do it is beyond me and the others teachers. When you came to our school, we were the fifth most prestigious school in the nation. And now we are the first. Because of you we were able to beat out our rivals Bay Breeze. And that is no small feat.”

Ms. Choi couldn’t help feeling a bit embarrassed at the flattery. She rarely received such praise. “Thank you, Principal Robertson.”

“You are welcome. You deserve such praise.” Principal Robertson sighed. “But I didn’t call you in for that matter. You see, I, well our school needs your help.”

Ms. Choi blinked. “My help sir?”

Principal Robertson nodded. “Yes. Our prestigious private high school is under attack. You see our high record is being threatened. And we require you to do what you do best. For you to use your expertise, and to help fix the problem and keep our beloved Sandalwood the most prestigious high school in the United States.”

Emma gasped. “Oh my.”

“Oh my, indeed. You see, we have a bad apple in our pristine establishment.”

“No,” Emma said.

“Unfortunately, it is true. One of our seniors who was transferred in. A young man by the name of Jamie Taylor has been causing problems in Ms. Brown’s class. He was originally in Mr. Garcia’s class, but Mr. Garcia couldn’t stop his monkeying around. So, we switched him to Mr. Chen’s class. Though, that didn’t stop him. We are at the ends of our rope. The worst part is that that Mr. Taylor has been held back before. He is a nineteen-year-old senior,” Principal Robertson said.

“But one student can’t make us lose our place as the top school in the country,” Emma stated.

Principal Robertson nodded. “Yes, one student’s grades aren’t enough. But every class he goes to, somehow, he changes the others, and the entire classes grades go down. He’s is the proverbial bad apple and is making the bunch bad.”

Emma raised a hand to her mouth. “Say it isn’t so.”

“I’m afraid it is. He has quite an effect on the other students. He’s even had an affect on my children. It’s horrible. But the worst part is that there is nothing I can do. I cannot suspend him, or expel him.”

“Why not?” Ms. Choi asked.

“His parents are our biggest donors. It’s how he got into this school. His parents have not only donated a substantial amount of money, which is more than any other donor we have. But they have also given us new books, computers, and much much more. Not to mention his parents have some sort of hold over the school board. Some sort of special politics. I don’t understand it myself, but if the rumors are true there is a lot of funny, laughing business going on. Though, those are just rumors.” Principal Robertson pointed at Emma. “The point is that you are our only hope. You are our best teacher. Your no non-sense approach has been the greatest thing to ever happen to this school. And only you can save us from dropping down in the ranks. I am going to transfer Mr. Taylor to your class tomorrow. I need you to keep him in line. I will also be increasing your salary. So, Ms. Choi. No, Emma, as one educator to another. Can I count on you?”

Emma nodded. “Yes, Principal Robertson. You can count on me. I will make sure to take care of this.”

Chapter 2 – Tuesday: Meeting Jamie

Emma Choi dress professionally every day. The young, Korean American woman was very tidy, and very organized. She wore very similar clothes. Always a pants suit. She made sure every night to get her stuff ready for tomorrow, and to keep everything organized for the week. When she woke up, she did her normal routine. Emma believed having a routine was healthy. Everything must be planned, and consolidated to being specific. That way there was no waste, and everything was in its place.

Today was no exception. In fact, today was important. On the drive to the campus, she mentally prepared herself. She went over her lesson plan that she’d prepared weeks in advance. Now she calculated to the minute to the second of how she would make sure her class was kept in line. Today would be a battle, and she was going to win. She’d worked to hard for this. Besides, how bad could one student be?

Ms. Choi entered her classroom, and heard everyone talking. The high schoolers conversed and chatted like this was kindergarten and they were little children.

Usually when she came in, her students were in their seats looking forward, and ready to learn. They knew better than to be talking.

“Ahem,” Ms. Choi said when she reached her desk.

Still the young adults continued to talk as if not even noticing their teacher had walked in the door.

“Quiet!” Ms. Choi exclaimed.

That got their attention. Her students were finally silent. They all looked to her.

“Take your seats,” Emma commanded.

The students took their seats.

Emma took a deep breath. That was better. Now the day could begin. Now she would make sure she was in control and show her dominance.

“Today class, we have a new student. So, I want you all to welcome, Mr. Jamie Taylor,” Emma said.

A moment went by, and nothing happened.

“Mr. Taylor, would you come in please?” Ms. Choi said.

Still nothing.

Ms. Choi could feel a bit of anger inside of her. She walked over to the door, but before she got there. The door flew open.

In walked Jamie Taylor. The young, nineteen-year-old man had been held back during elementary, which why he was a bit older than a normal senior. He wore dark rimmed square glasses. Jamie had long brown hair. His dark green eyes melted a couple of the young girls’ hearts when he stared at them. Jamie wore the standard uniform of Sandalwood which was grey or black pants, with a white shirt, a red and black stripe tie, along with a black jacket, and brown or black shoes and black socks. Though Jamie, didn’t wear the black jacket, his white shirt was untucked, and his tie was blue with smiley faces on it. His tie was also loose. Jamie wore tennis shoes instead the fancy black or brown shoes the school insisted upon.

Ms. Choi gasped as Jamie walked in casually chewing bubble gum. She watched as he came to the front of the class.

Jamie looked around. “I heard arriving to a party fashionably late was the cool thing to do. And I’m ready to party, right?”

The class applauded.

Ms. Choi raised her hands. “That’s enough! Stop that! Cease this at once!”

The class stopped.

Emma looked over at Jamie. “Mr. Taylor, when you are called, you are supposed to come inside.”

“I did. I came inside when you called my name. I’m confused. When did I not come in when you called my name?” Jamie said.

Ms. Choi took a moment. “You did not come in when I called your name. You waited outside. I had to call you twice.”

“But I still came in when you called my name. I’m confused. Didn’t I come in when you called my name?” Jamie asked.

“Mr. Taylor, that kind of behavior is unacceptable in my classroom. You will do as you are told, and will not give smart alec remarks.”

“My name isn’t Alec, its Jamie.”

Emma blinked. A small bit of anger went through her. She realized that he was playing with her. “Mr. Taylor, I am referring to you. First you don’t listen to me when I call you, and you come in dress inappropriately. That and you are chewing gum. You will spit your gum out right now mister.”

Jamie spit his gum out. It landed on the floor.

“What are you doing?” Ms. Choi asked.

“I spit my gum out. You told me to.”

“Pick it up, and put it in the garbage,” Ms. Choi commanded.

Jamie picked it up, then tossed it into garbage. “Kobe!” he exclaimed as he tossed it in.

“Good. Now fix your inappropriate uniform,” Ms. Choi said.

Jamie looked over his clothes. “I’m wearing the uniform properly.”

Ms. Choi sighed. “You are not wearing it properly. Your shirt is untucked, your tie is crooked, nor is it school appropriate, and you seem to have forgotten your jacket. Not to mention your shoes, those are not what we at Sandalwood would call the correct footwear.”

“Well, according to the student manual, it states that all students will wear the uniform. It does not state that it is mandatory for a student to wear a specific tie, but just to have said tie. It also says as long as you wear black shoes you are fine.” He held the tie, and looked down at his shoes. “Check, and check. The student handbook also says that on hot days, the student may remove and not have their jacket. Check. There is also nothing about a shirt being tucked in, it only states a white button up shirt. Which, I am of course wearing. So, check. Yeah, it seems I am wearing the uniform. As a teacher, I would think you know the handbook.”

Emma cringed. “I do know the handbook. And I am sure you are wrong.”

“I’m not, look it up. Here, I can do it on my phone for you,” Jamie said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

“Mister Taylor! There will phone use in my classroom. Please give that to me.” Ms. Choi held out her hand.

Jamie showed it wasn’t on. “The student handbook also states that students may have their phones, but must be turned off. I’m not sure you read the manual teach.”

The class laughed.

Ms. Choi shot them a look. And the class quieted down.

Emma looked appalled. “My name is not teach. It is Ms. Choi. And you will keep your cellphone off, and out of sight while in my classroom.”

Jamie nodded. “You are right, teach doesn’t fit you. Mimi. That name fits you. You look like a Mimi.”

“It is Ms. Choi. You will call me, Ms. Choi,” Emma said with annoyance in her tone.

“Ok, Mimi. Sounds good,” Jamie said.

The class snickered.

Again, Ms. Choi shot daggers at them, and then at Jamie. “Mister Taylor, you urge to be disruptive will not be tolerated here. I was going to have you introduce yourself to the class, but you have wasted enough of our time. I think you will attention detention at lunch. Now, please take your seat, so we can start the lesson.”

Jamie shrugged. “Whatever you say Mimi.”

Ms. Choi gritted her teeth.

The first part of her lesson seemed to be going well. Nobody was talking. Then Ms. Choi heard a giggle. Her head whipped around to see one of her students covering her mouth.

“What is so funny, Ms. Chung?” Ms. Choi asked.

“Nothing. I’m sorry, Ms. Choi,” Ms. Chung said through titters that escaped her mouth.

Ms. Choi stomped over to her student. She saw a piece of paper. Emma held out her hand. “Give me the note, Ms. Chung. You know note passing is not allowed. I will be deducting points from you grade.”

“Ten points from Hufflepuff,” Jamie announced.

The class chuckled at the Harry Potter reference.

Ms. Choi looked over at him. “Mr. Taylor, please be quiet.”

“Yes, Ms. McGonagall. I mean Snape. I mean Mimi,” Jamie replied.

Ms. Choi glared at him. She let it go and turned her attention to the note.

The note read: What do you call a cow with no legs?

In big letters was the punchline: GROUND BEEF!!!

Ms. Choi squinted at the note. She crumbled it up. The joke was old, and not funny. There would be no nonsense. No smiling. No tomfoolery, or in this case, Jamiefoolery. But most of all, there would be no laughing.

“Ms. Chung, if I catch you reading, or passing another note, I will make sure you get extra homework,” Ms. Choi said.

She walked over to the white. She picked up the black marker, and wrote in large capital print: THERE WILL BE NO LAUGHING!

She turned to the class. “From now on, anyone laughing will receive detention. Is that understood?”

The class nodded.

“Good.”

The lunch bell rang.

Ms. Choi looked over at Jamie. “Mr. Taylor, remember you are to report to detention, and will be eating lunch there.”

Jamie nodded.

Emma knew she could do this. With each step she would stop him, and get him to conform. By the end of the week, Jamie would be her best student, or at least the student who behaved best.

Most of lunch was fine. Like usual, Ms. Choi sat in the teacher’s lounge, she didn’t really socialize with the other teachers. She sat down, and ate her food, which had been made the day before.
Principal Robertson approached her. “Ms. Choi, how is it going with Jamie?”

Ms. Choi wiped her mouth with her napkin. “Principal Robertson. I think it went well. It didn’t start off good, but it’ll take some time for me to set Jamie into line with everyone else. But it will be done.”

“Good, good to hear that. I expect a full report on Friday,” Principal Robertson said.

Ms. Choi made her way back to her classroom. She always finished her lunch early, and went to the classroom to prepare for the next lesson. What was strange is when she saw Jamie hanging out with the others students. She couldn’t believe her eyes. The young man had ignored her, and not gone to detention. This made Ms. Choi very angry.

The end of the day had come, and Ms. Choi had a few hiccups, but she had expected some on the first day. Tomorrow would be better. She knew it. For now, in order to make it harder for Jamie she decided to add some pressure.

“Mr. Taylor, you will be doing extra homework tonight,” Ms. Choi said as she handed Jamie a piece of paper. “I expect this and the other assignments to be completed by tomorrow.”
Jamie smiled at her.

Chapter 3 – Wednesday: Jamie strikes

Wednesday was going to be a normal day. Ms. Choi knew how much teenagers hated extra homework, so giving Jamie the added assignments would easily stop him from acting out.
Emma entered her classroom to find her students all sitting down, quietly. But they were all in different desks.

“Class. Return to your assign seats,” Ms. Choi said.

The class moved, but nobody went to their correct seat.

Ms. Choi sighed. “Everyone return to your assigned seat, or I will give out double homework tonight.”

The class reluctantly did as they were told.

Emma shook her head. Stupid pranks like that were not enough to get her goat. Jamie could try and he wanted, but he’d have to do much better than that.

Ms. Choi sat down at her desk. When her butt touched the chair, a loud farting sound was made.

The class roared in laughter.

Emma looked underneath her to see a whoopie cushion. She couldn’t believe such things were still being used. She rolled her eyes. But she kept calm. This wasn’t anywhere near the worst. Emma quieted her class. She glared at Jamie, knowing he’d been the culprit, but she couldn’t prove it.

After the first part of the morning, the rest of the first half of the day went well. Ms. Choi thought she would just assign Jamie more homework tonight, and tomorrow he’d stop these childish antics. Though when they came back from lunch. Ms. Choi asked for Jamie’s extra homework.

Jamie shrugged. “My cat ate it.”

“Your cat ate it?” Ms. Choi asked.

Jamie nodded and then produced a ripped piece of paper.

Ms. Choi crossed her arms. “I will be assigning you that assignment again, as well as another.”

“Ok, would you mind giving me the same paper again, since I don’t have it anymore?” Jamie asked.

Ms. Choi nodded. She walked over to her desk and opened her draw where the extra assignments were kept. However, instead of finding pieces of papers, she found a drawer full of cereal. A whole box of cheerios had been dumped into the metal drawer.

Emma was not happy with this. She went over to white board.

“Due to Mr. Taylor’s antics, I will assigning the whole class double homework tonight. I will write the assignments on the board.”

Ms. Choi looked about for her markers, so she could write them on the white board, but was unable to find a single marker. She turned back to her class.

“Who took my marks?” she asked.

Nobody answered.

Ms. Choi walked over to Jamie. “Did you take my markers?”

Jamie shook his head. “No, I didn’t out any markers down my shirt.”

Ms. Choi blinked. She then looked at his neck. Poking out from his collar was the black cap of her marker. Emma reached over and took hold of it. She pulled it out. When she did, she found all of them had been connected and put into Jamie’s shirt. It was like pulling out a bunch of handkerchiefs from a clown or a magician’s sleeve.

The class began to giggle.

Emma could feel the veins on her forehead throbbing. She took her markers and went to the board. She wrote up three extra assignments that the class would do for homework. Right before she finished, she heard a loud bang.

Ms. Choi jumped and yelped in surprise at the sound. When she turned, she saw the whole class had dropped their text books onto the floor.

Emma glared at her class. “No more, laughter. Three homework assignments for the class, and detention for everybody. You will be staying after class now.”

For an hour or so, her threat seemed to be strong enough. Emma believed her class was now seeing she would be strict, and not tolerate any laughter.

Though, then a bell sound was heard. Emma thought it was too soon for the day to be over. She looked out the window, and was sure it was not time for her students to go. Besides they all detention.

All of her students got up, and started to walk out of the classroom.

“Stop! Stop! You have detention!” Ms. Choi exclaimed. She never yelled at her students, but she did raise her voice.

None of them stopped. And soon the whole class was gone. What was worse is when Ms. Choi checked the time and realize the bell had rung thirty minutes earlier than it was supposed to. She thought this must’ve been a glitch in the system, or some sort of mistake. It was even more shocking when the actual bell rung, and all the other classes left. That’s when Ms. Choi felt super embarrassed. Jamie had gotten her again.

Chapter 4 – Thursday

Thursday went very similar to Wednesday. Prank after prank was pulled. When Ms. Choi was giving a lesson, a paper airplane flew into the white board. Of course, the class chuckled at the antics. Emma couldn’t stand it. She tried to give more detention, more homework, she even sent other students to the principal’s office. But none of it was working. Her students seemed to be getting bolder and bolder as each day came. More laughter and jokes infected her class. Emma believed Jamie was cancer, and she would find a way to defeat him. But what could she do?

At the end of the day, Emma asked for Jamie to see her.

Jamie approached Ms. Choi’s desk. “Yes, Mimi.”

“You will refer to me as Ms. Choi. Now, Jamie. I know you think this is all funny. But what you are doing is really hurting these students. Most of their parents, like yours paid lots of money to get into this school. If this continues, they won’t be prepared for the SAT, or other tests that will help them get into good colleges. And if they can’t get into good college’s they won’t get good jobs. I as a teacher want to make sure, your future, as well as all my students are bright. I am only trying to make you good upstanding citizens. Is that understood?”

Jamie stood there and rubbed his chin. “Well, if they don’t good grades, they could go to community college. I mean their parents have lots of money, so that wouldn’t be a problem, right? And I think it’s unfair to say one school will prepare you more than another.”

Ms. Choi sighed. “Well, it is not fair. But it is the way it is. Yes, they could go to community college, but they won’t be as prepared as they could be if they went to better schools.”

Jamie shrugged. “Well, our parents have lots of money, they should just not work. I mean who wants to work anyway. Life is too short. You gotta laugh and have fun, right?”

“What? Jamie, I’m sorry, but life is not fair. And while some students’ parents have lots of money, like yours, not all do. Some of our students here at this school, and in my class have not been so fortunate to have parents with money. They had to get grants, and scholarships just to be able to attend this school. You wouldn’t want your friends to be kicked out, would you?”

“To be honest, if they aren’t smart enough, that’s their fault. Or its just a reflection of how bad our school system is. Aren’t all teachers supposed to want all their students to do good? If so, then they should accept everyone, and not care if you are rich or poor. Though, that would mean everyone who is working has to pay more taxes, which most people hate, and that leads to people working. You know, Ms. Choi, nobody should work. We should all just have fun, go to the beach, and hang out.”

Ms. Choi could not believe what she was hearing. Jamie was both smart, and yet using his ability to be so evil. Did he have no remorse? It seemed he loved to manipulate the system as much as he could? Was it all just a giant joke to him?

“Jamie, this is why this a problem. How can the world work, if nobody works?” Ms. Choi raised her hand. “No, never mind don’t answer that. I’m sure you have something you could say, but instead, I will get to my point. No more going around.”

“Ok, Mimi. What do you want to talk about?”

Ms. Choi’s left eye twitched a bit. Why did he call her Mimi? She was so annoyed and bothered by this one student. How had he done this in three days? How could he turn her entire classroom against her?

Emma remembered what it was like before Jamie, she dreamed of those moments. But now the little devil was here, and he was her responsibility. She would report to the principal on Friday, and tell him of her plan. It was time to go to her last resort.

“Mr. Taylor, I will be coming over Friday night to your house, to speak with your parents. I’ve sent them an email to let them know. We will be talking about your behavior at this school. How you have not done any assignments that were assigned to you, but also how you have been nuisance to those who do want to learn. What’s worse for me as your teacher is that I know you are smart, but you have chosen to answer wrong on tests, and write smart alec responses. I will be showing these tests and quizzes to your parents. I’m sure they will agree with me that you need more guidance in your life, and need more structure. So, on Friday know that I will be there at 6 o’clock sharp. It would be in your best interest to let your parents know, maybe it’ll help make this easier for both of us.”

Jamie nodded. “I see. Ok, I will let them know, but the email you sent should be fine. I’ll see you tomorrow, Mimi.”

Ms. Choi clenched her teeth. Again, there was that name.

“We will be discussing you calling Mimi instead of Emma, I mean Ms. Choi,” she said. For a moment, she wondered why she’d said her first name. She shook her head; it wasn’t a big deal. It was public information after all, no problem.

“Sounds good, Mimi.” Jamie turned and walked away with a small smirk on his face.

Chapter 5 – Friday

Ms. Choi walked into her class on Friday, and expected things to be in proper order. After telling Jamie that she was going to meet with his parents, she was sure that no more pranks would happen. But that didn’t happen. Instead, she found the entire classroom had been wrapped in foil. Everything from her chair, her computer, her desk, the white board, every window covered, and every single student desk.

Ms. Choi blinked. She couldn’t believe it. Her eyes went from each student, who seemed to be pretending everything was ok.

“Fresh start to the day, right Mimi?” Jamie asked with a wink.

Emma was completely flabbergasted. She was unsure of how Jamie had pulled this one off. The door was locked, she had been the last one out. How had he done it?

Though, she didn’t get angry. She knew if she got angry and yelled that she had lost the war. Instead, she’d let Jamie win this battle. Emma would make sure to tell his parents about this and all the other pranks Jamie had pulled. No more trying to convince the class to hate him, which hadn’t worked. No more using detention, which he never went to. And no more giving him extra homework. He was going to show his parents that their son was going to fail her class, that their money wouldn’t be able to help them. That Jamie needed hard work to pass. He’d need a tutor, or someone. He’d need discipline. All of this would get their attention.

For the rest of the day, Emma Choi didn’t bother with Jamie’s antics. She simply ignored him, and carried on with her class. During lunch, she gave her report to Principal Robertson.

Ms. Choi entered his office. She explained how the week had gone, which Principal Robertson was not to thrilled about. But then she told him about the Parent Teacher conference.

“Principal Robertson, I have a meeting with Jamie’s parents,” Ms. Choi said.

Principal Robertson looked at her. “Really? Are you sure? They tend to go away for business.”

Emma pulled out her work phone, and showed him the calendar. On it was the date, which read: Parent Teacher conference.

The time was an hour after school, and Jamie’s parents had accepted the invite.

“That’s not all Principal Robertson, I have complied all of the data on all of Jamie’s pranks. His grades are slipping, and if this trend continues, he will not be able to enter into a good school. He will be lucky to pass and graduate at this rate,” Ms. Choi said.

The principal had a spark of joy in his eye. “I see. We’ve never been able to catch Jamie in the act, and have proof he was pulling such pranks. I think this is a great idea.”

“Yes. I will be able to finally show his parent what their son is doing. And I know once they see he cannot pass my grade, or high school. They will also see that he won’t do well on the SATs, or get into a good college. This will propel them into action.”

“I agree,” Principal Robertson said. “I’m so glad to hear this. I was worried when you first told me of how even you couldn’t handle Jamie, but this is perfect. We will finally be able to get the young man back onto the right path. Very good job, Ms. Choi. You will tell me how the conference goes with Jamie’s parents when we come back from Spring Break, won’t you?”

“Of course,” Ms. Choi replied as she nodded excitedly.

Emma hadn’t thought about Spring Break until now. She would of course make sure she had her lessons prepared for when she came back from the holiday. Though, the truth was that Emma Choi had no specific plans. She didn’t tend to do anything that fun. Most of her life was ruled by her work, and her urge to do better. Emma read books, and would somewhat relax. But as she had been throughout her, she’d remain busy, active, and doing something to better herself. Maybe she’d learn to play a new song with her flute, or a new language, or even go to a museum.

Even her relaxing vacations tended to be her going somewhere to take a picture somewhere famous, but never really enjoying the place she stayed. Though, she’d never admit that to herself. No, Emma had no time for fun, or laughter. She worked. She was busy. There was no room for frivolous frolicking that was pointless.

Her parents had always told her to be more work conscious, and keep studying. They were right. Even when that one time in college where she’d thought of doing something other than focus on studying had happened. It had led to bad things, and Emma swore to never let that happen again.

The school day ended. Emma prepared herself. She went home only for a short bit, made she her grey pants suit was wrinkle free. She made sure her evidence was properly set up to show Jamie’s mother and father. She even put on her nice shoes.

It’d taken forever for her to find a great pair of size 10 shoes that were fancy and appropriate.

Ms. Choi was ready. This would be her moment.

She headed to Jamie’s house. When she got there, she stared at the large mansion. The place was huge. It made it clear how rich Jamie’s family was. They had a large fountain in the driveway. The house must’ve been two stories. Emma guess there would be a massive backyard that had a pool. Ms. Choi gulped. Would Jamie’s parents care? Maybe Jamie was right, they could just give Jamie their money and he’d be set for life. She shook her head. No, a good education had to be set. How else would he know how to properly use the wealth his parents would give him? Yeah, that is what she’d said.

Emma approached the two large wooden doors, and knocked.

At first nobody appeared.

Then the door opened. And there stood Jamie. The young man smiled, and waved.

“Hey Mimi,” he said. “Come on in.” Jamie beckons her to come in.

Ms. Choi raised an eyebrow. She feels apprehensive of the situation but enters the home.

Jamie leads her through the hall and into the large living room.

Emma sits down on the big black couch that sits in front of lavish fireplace that has a TV hanging above the mantle.

“Where are your parents?” she asked.

“Oh, they are running late,” Jamie explained. “They should be here. Let me get you something to drink while you wait.”

“Oh no, I’m ok,” Emma responded.

Jamie shakes his head. “I’ll get you and I something, just while we are waiting for my parents.” He went into the other room and returned a moment with two cups. He hands one to Ms. Choi.

Emma at first doesn’t want it, but reluctantly agrees. She felt weird about not accepting someone’s kindness when entering their home. She took a couple of sips and realized that it was Iced tea. How did Jamie know she liked Iced tea? Must’ve been a lucky guess.

“So, what are you going to do for Spring break?” Jamie asked. “Any plans? Are you going to hang out with your boyfriend?”

Ms. Choi feels a bit embarrassed at the comment. “Oh, I don’t have a boyfriend. I planned on reading a good book, and make sure I prepare my lesson plan for when we get back from the holiday.”

Jamie nods. “Ah, that’s sounds nice. I should’ve guessed my smart teacher would being enjoying a good book. What book are you going to read?”

Emma takes another sip of the Iced tea. Why was Jamie being so nice to her? And why did she feel flattered that he was complimenting her. “It’s called The Republic. Plato wrote it. I have his completed works.”

“Wow, really? That’s cool. I loved that book. Plato has interesting theories. I especially love the one about the man in the cave, and the shadows on the wall.”

Ms. Choi blinked. How did Jamie know Plato? Did he really read the book?

She took another drink. “Yes, I have heard of it. I’m excited to read it. So, where are your parents?”

“They will be here soon. I was hoping to keep talking about Plato with you. I hope that’s ok?”

The truth was that Ms. Choi wanted to discuss it even more. The conversation continued. Time went on. Emma drank more of her drink.

Emma had come around 6. Maybe 6:15. How long had it been? Why weren’t Jamie’s parents here? She looked at the clock and saw it was 7 o’clock. Had it already been forty-five minutes? It didn’t feel like it. Her eyes turned back to Jamie, who stared back her. Things seemed to be getting slower, blurrier.

“I-uh-um,” Ms. Choi said. Her mind not quit being able to formulate the thought. “W-w-where are y-your parents?” As she asked, she heard someone slurring their words. Was it her? Was she slurring her words?

Her eyes felt heavy. She was getting sleepy. So sleepy.

“My parents are coming. They’ll be here soon. Do you want some more tea?” Jamie asked.

Emma looked in the cup. She took another sip. It was halfway full.

She took a deep breath. Her head was swimming. She felt… well… she felt not right. Emma looked at Jamie not sure what to say.

Then she fell over onto the floor.

The floor felt so nice. And she felt so tired. She’d just lay her and close her eyes.

Chapter 6 – Shouldn’t have drank that tea

“Wake up,” a voice said.

Emma heard the voice. Her eyes fluttered opened. She looked up and saw Jamie standing above her. Why was Jamie standing there?

Then her mind remembered, she was her for a parent teacher conference. Then… then she… Her eyes widened.

Emma tried to sit up. But she couldn’t.

Ms. Choi took in her situation. She was tied up. Her arms tied above her head, and anchored her to the bed she laid on. She wondered why she was tied up?

Her eyes looked down at herself. Her gray coat had been removed. But she still had on her black tank top blouse. Phew. That was good. Her gray pants were still on. Again, a relief.

But her shoes were gone. She noticed that her BIG BARE feet are completely naked, and exposed. Why was she shoeless? A weird thing to think when she was tied up. But Emma Choi had always felt self-conscious about her large feet. So, it made her feel vulnerable.

A rope attached to the ceiling had been secured around her ankles. The rope held her feet in the air, inches away from the bed.

A second smaller piece of secured her big toes together.

Jamie watched as Emma bent her knees in an effort to put her feet onto the bed and push off. Hoping to use this leverage to help get free of her predicament. But the rope held her feet in place, and did not allow her from making contact with the bed. Instead, Ms. Choi’s feet swung back and forth like a pendulum. After a few tries, Emma focused on different things.

She finally took in the room around her. She realized that she was in some sort of basement. The chilly air, massive space of the room, and the high windows that were thing told her as much. The walls were white. There was a pool table to her left. Next to that was some workout equipment.

Ms. Choi struggled. The bed creaked. But it held firm and stopped her from moving.

Then she noticed what was right in front of her, but she hadn’t fully noticed until now. She was staring into a camera. A full-on camera. It was small, and sat on a tripod, but it was a camera. And the red light was on. Which meant it was recording.

“Hey, Mimi,” Jamie said.

Her attention went over to the young man. “Mr. Taylor, what’s going on? What did you do to me?”

Jamie smiled. “What did I do to you? I tied you up.”

Ms. Choi pulled at her bonds. She wanted to get free, but the truth was that she was stuck.

“Let me out! Release me right now, Mr. Taylor!” she commanded.

“Hm, no. I caught you.” Jamie adjusts the camera. He then sits by Emma’s feet. “And you are going to help me with an experiment.”

“An experiment?” Ms. Choi asked, a bit of fear in her voice. She began to furiously try to escape and get free. “Release me! This is illegal! Your parents will not allow this and will be here soon.”

Jamie scoffed. “Nope. They are gone on vacation. They’ve been gone for a couple of days. In fact.” He pulled out his phone. He then faced it towards Emma. “I was the one who accepted the invitation to the parent teacher conference.”

Emma felt her heart sink. She could see it to be true. The evidence was in front of her. She didn’t want to believe it. But it was true.

“Now, let’s get on with the experiment,” Jamie said.

Ms. Choi blinked. “W-w-what d-do y-you mean?”

Jamie grinned. “You see, I have a little secret. And I want to share it with you.” His eyes went from side to side. “I.” He paused. “Have.” Jamie paused again.

Ms. Choi laid there dreading what was going to happen. Her mind imagined what his next words would be.

“Superpowers,” Jamie said.

Emma squinted at him. “Superpowers?”

“I have superpowers. I can control peoples’ minds and manipulate them.” Jamie touched the side of his head. “I know you must be thinking, why not just control me? Why did you drug me? Well… I so far, can only control people
in my class. In fact, I’ve manipulating them, making them way more fun. But I haven’t been able to manipulate someone over twenty-five. But I think tonight I am going to find a way to control you.”

Ms. Choi scoffs. “Mr. Taylor, you are crazy. Release me right now. If you do, I will not tell your parents about this.”

“No, I’m going to test my superpowers on you.”

Ms. Choi rolled her eyes. “Great! I’ve been trapped by an insane student. And he thinks he is going to control my mind with his superpowers.” She shook her head. “When I get out of this, I am going to call the police. You are going to jail, Mr. Taylor. You’ll be locked up.”

“I don’t think so Mimi. When you get free, you’ll be the funniest teacher in school.”

Emma groaned. She couldn’t believe this was happening. This was something out of a horror movie. At least her captor was so far gone, he thought he was going to control her. It was better than… she shivered at the alternatives.

“My what big feet you have,” Jamie says.

Ms. Choi’s eyes go straight over to Jamie.

Jamie is looking at her feet. Her big feet. Her black painted toes. She feels even more nervous. She begins to pray, hoping he wasn’t some weird foot fetishist.

“How are you going to control my mind?” Emma asked.

“By distracting you,” Jamie replies.

“Distracting… me?” Emma repeats.

Jamie nods. “You see, I’ve been wanting this to happen. I have such a big crush on you, Mimi. You are the hottest teacher at our school, and all the boys would agree with me.”

Emma rolls her eyes. At the same time, she felt herself blush a bit. “What does that mean?”

“You know, my favorite part of you is your really big feet.”

Emma blinks. She feels a bit awkward at the mentioning of the one appendage she wished was different. She wished she was tiny, cute, and well normal. Instead, she is large, big, and ugly.

“What are you going to do to me?” Ms. Choi asked.

“I told you, I’m going to distract you.”

Ms. Choi huffs. “What does that mean, Mr. Taylor?”

“I wonder,” Jamie said. He raised his finger. He slowly moves it towards Emma’s foot.

She tried to not to move. She was afraid of what he might think. Emma had to stay still.

Jamie’s finger got closer.

Emma watched it move into to touch her. She tried not to move.

Jamie got an inch away.

Ms. Choi couldn’t help herself. She flinched. Her foot moved away.

“Why Ms. Choi, are you,” Jamie said. He smiled at her. “Are you afraid of my finger? Are you afraid of being touched? Does it have something to do with your feet? Something to do with me touching your feet? Hm?”

Ms. Choi started breathing a bit heavier. She didn’t want to say anything. She didn’t want to give it away. But it was like he already knew.

Jamie turned back to her feet. He slowly wiggled his finger. It was like a worm. A squirmin’ worm that was going to touch her foot.

Her foot jerked trying to get away.

But it couldn’t move away.

The most it could do was move from side to side.

But it couldn’t move away.

It was unable to get away.

Jamie’s finger got closer. “Is there something about your foot you want to tell me? Hm? Come on, Mimi. Tell me.”

Emma glared at Jamie. She wasn’t going to say it. She wasn’t going to admit it.

“Nope. Don’t want to say it. Well, I will,” Jamie said.

Jamie got a tiny bit closer.

“Are.” Jamie started.

His finger went an inch further.

“You.”

Emma stared at his pointer. It went up and down, just moving. It teased her. It hadn’t even done anything and already it was messing with her. She had to remember this was all a mind game. She couldn’t lose control. She was the adult. She was in control.

Jamie’s finger came within a hair away from Emma’s sole.

With a whisper. He uttered a single word. A word that held such power. It seemed weak on its own. But it was intense. It was strength. It was intimidating. A word that would change Emma’s entire evening from what she believed it to be.

The thing Jamie said was just a word. But when he said it, it grabbed all of Emma Choi’s attention. All her focus. It dug deep into her.

And they were just starting.

What was that word? What did Jamie say?

He restarted his sentence and said, “Are you.”

Jamie paused. He let the dramatic pause take effect. Then he uttered.

“Ticklish?”

Jamie raises his finger. And wiggles it. “Is Ms. Choi ticklish? I think she is.”

Emma’s heart pounded. She could hear the thumping.

“W-what? N-n-no. I’m not t-t-ticklish.”

Jamie wouldn’t stop smiling.

That evil grin scared Ms. Choi.

“I think you are. Yes, I think you are very ticklish,” Jamie said.

Emma shook her head. “No, I’m not.”

“So, it wouldn’t bother you if I-” Jamie looked down at her foot, his finger inched towards Ms. Choi’s sole.

“DON’T YOU DARE!” Emma Choi shouted. “Keep away from my feet!”

Jamie turned to Emma. He stared straight into Emma’s eyes. “Why is that? Are you afraid of a little tickling?”

Ms. Choi didn’t want to admit, but she was VERY afraid.

“No. I just don’t want my feet touched. I hate it when weirdos like you, Mr. Taylor talk about touching feet.”

Jamie gasped. “Ms. Choi, that’s so hurtful. Why would you say that to your student?”

“I am an adult! I am your teacher! And Mr. Taylor, you will let me go right now!” Emma yelled.

Jamie clicked his tongue. “Ah. Ah. Ah. You were really mean to me. I think you need to learn a lesson.”

“A lesson?” Ms. Choi asked.

“Yes, a ticklish lesson. You need to learn how to laugh. Not once have I seen you laugh.” Jamie brought his finger closer to Emma’s foot. “I’m going to tickle you.”

Ms. Choi clenched her fists as she heard him say. She tried to move her foot away. She even struggled frantically. “Don’t! Stop! Get away from my feet!”

“I’m.” Jamie’s finger drew nearer to his teacher’s sole. “Going.” He moved his finger about. “To.” His finger moved in closer to Ms. Choi’s foot.

Emma closed her eyes. She tried not to think about what was happening. She couldn’t even believe this was happening. She couldn’t lose control, especially not to a kid.

“Tickle you!” Jamie said.

Ms. Choi waited for the expected sensation to come. She mentally prepared her wall. She wasn’t going to laugh. She wouldn’t even smile. Not even a tiny bit. She would be ready when it happened.

But it didn’t come.

Emma waited.

But nothing happened.

She opened her eyes to peer out.

“Cootchie cootchie coo!” Jamie said. His finger leapt out and touched Emma’s foot. It slid the length of her large sole from her big toes all the way her heel.

Emma tried to pull away. She pushed her lips together. She would not laugh. She wouldn’t let out a single giggle.

Jamie wriggled his finger. It went up and down her arch.

“Come on, Mimi. Laugh for me,” Jamie teased.

Emma shook her head. She hated being called Mimi. She hated being not in control. And she hated being tickled!

“You’re going to laugh, its just a matter of time. And I have all night to do it.”

The thought scared Emma. Would he really do this all night? She had to steel herself. She couldn’t let him win.

A few more of strokes of his finger.

Emma held strong. She could do this. She could really do this.

Then Jamie uttered a single word. He’d already said the t word. And now he said.

“Cootchie.”

NO! The thought came in Emma’s mind. NOT that word. NOT like this.

“Cootchie,” Jamie repeated.

Emma turned her head from side to side. She dug her nails into her palms. Her bottom lip pushed harder up into her top lip. Her eyes clamped shut.

“Cootchie,” Jamie said. He paused. “Cootchie.”

Again, there was that evil word. His finger going up and down her foot. Emma curled her toes. Even still, she held out that she wouldn’t break.

“Cootchie,” Jamie teased.

Damn it! Why that word? Why did it have to be that word?

“Coo!” Jamie exclaimed.

Emma used all her strength. But it failed her.

First it was a small, tiny, itty bitsy, little laugh. Barely a titter. But it grew from titter to giggle. Then it was multiple giggles all strung together. Soon, Emma was having a loud laughing fit.

“Hehehehehehehehe! No! Hehehehehehehe! Cease! Hehehehehehehe! Desist! Hehehehe! Quit it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Discontinue the tickling!” Emma cried out as the twitters rolled out of her.

“Yes, that’s it. Who’s a ticklish little teacher? You are! You are a bad ticklish teacher. No, you are a naughty ticklish teacher. A very naughty teacher.” Jamie teased.

Emma’s body shook. More and more laughter came out of her. She couldn’t stop it. She couldn’t even begin to manage it.

That dreaded finger. It teased and tantalized her bare exposed and defense foot. Oh, why couldn’t it stop? Just for moment, all she needed was a moment to catch herself.

From giggles to chuckles, Emma’s laughter increase.

“Eeeeeehehehehehe!” She squealed as Jamie circled the ball of her foot. “Noooo! OH! Hehehehahahahahaha! OH my god! Oh-my-god!”

“That’s it, Mimi. Laugh for me. Laugh for me, Mimi.”

Emma twisted in place. She didn’t see Jamie lean over and use his other finger to quickly flick up along her other sole.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhh! No! Hehehehehehehe! Stop! Hahahahahahaha! Mr. Taylor, you must stop this at once! Hahahahahahahaha! Quit it! Hehehehehehahahahahaha! Cease your tickling!” Emma pleaded.

Jamie didn’t listen. His fingers continued to move along her sensitive, tender soles.

Ms. Choi’s feet flexed. Her legs pulled against the rope that held her ankles together. She started to swing her feet in an effort to get away from Jamie’s fingers. Her feet yearned for escape. For relief.

But there would be no salvation. She was locked into place. Forced to feel the tingling sensations that ran through her.

The swinging of her feet was something Emma believe would make the sensation easier to bear through. But it brought false hope.

“What’s a math teacher’s favorite snake?” Jamie asked.

Emma didn’t answer. She was too busy laughing.

“A Pi-thon!” Jamie answered. At the same time as saying his joke. Jamie slowly raked all of his fingers down Emma’s soles.

Ms. Choi’s laughter rose as Jamie added more fingers.

“That’s a funny joke, huh? Want to hear another?” Jamie questioned.

Emma shook her head. “No! It wasn’t FUNNY!”

A snicker came from Jamie. “Then why are you laughing?” He smiled. “Why is a math book so sad?” He paused before saying. “It’s full of problems.” Jamie sped up.

Emma’s laughter rose.

“Why did the teacher need to wear sunglasses to wear?” Jamie asked.

Of course, he responded to his own question with, “Because her students were so bright!”

Again and again, Jamie would slow down. He’d tell a joke. Then when the punchline came, he’d furiously move his fingers against Emma’s soles.

Ms. Choi felt herself trying her best to mentally hold herself together. But something was strange. Even through the mass amount of laughter, she could feel something. But she didn’t know what it was.

What she didn’t realize is that Jamie was peeling the pieces of her defense away. Brick by brick, he was taking down the wall of his teacher’s mind and was gaining more and more access to it.

Emma’s memories appeared.

Jamie saw a young teenage Emma looking at her feet. She huffed at how big they were. She couldn’t stand that she was so tall, but worst of all. She hated how big her feet were. The other kids at school called her bigfoot, and other names. It made Emma Choi self-conscious.

The young mind controller grinned.

“Yes, look at these BIG, TICKLISH feet! Are you related to bigfoot? How do you find shoes for these massive things,” Jamie taunted.

His words had a strong effect on Emma. Her wriggling increased. She twisted about.

“Hehehehehehe! Let me out! HEhehehehehehehe! Let me go!” She exclaimed. Emma squirmed about on the bed. Her shirt slowly rising up her body.

Jamie shook his head. “I’m not going to. Welcome to my circus.”

“Circus?” Emma asked.

“Yes, my circus. Where I am the ringleader. And you are my clown. My laughing clown.”

“Clown?” Emma repeated.

Jamie nodded. “Yeah, of course. You have such big clown feet. And soon you will love to laugh.”

Emma Choi felt so exposed. Her biggest weakness was being exploited by one of her students. He was commenting on her feet. What was worse, is she could feel her mind slowly slipping. She fought her hardest to block out the sensation. To push back against the invading grasp of what was coming. Now, she knew, Jamie did have powers. And he was trying to take her over.

“Please, Mr. Taylor! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Oh hohohoho huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahaha! You must cease this at once! Hahahahahaha! I am an adult! Not a clown! Heheheheheheahahahahaha! I’m your teacher! Hehehehehehahahahahaha! This is inappropriate! Hahahahahahaha! If you listen to me, I won’t call the cops!” Emma cried as she tried to negotiate with her captor.

But Jamie had no plans of letting her go. He could feel her getting weaker. He knew he was getting closer to gaining control of her mind.

The diabolical nature of Jamie came out. He fluttered his fingers over his victim’s soles. He intended to torture her to complete and utter hysterics. He’d tickle her until she went mad and lost her mind. Lost her mind to him.

Emma’s feet danced. Her body thrust up into the air before crashing back on to the squeaking bed. She looked up at the ceiling as her laughter rose higher and higher.

The sexy female cachinnation poured out of her and encouraged Jamie further. He loved watching her writhe about as he had his way with her.

“I’m the one in control here. You have no power. I’m the authority,” Jamie said.

The more he dived deeper into Emma’s mind the more he found interesting memories.

Ms. Choi had strict parents growing up. He could see they were always doing anything they can to make sure their daughter studied, and was kept out of trouble. They didn’t want her to enjoy or have fun.

Jamie was about find out more, but was blocked. Emma still had some ability, and she was trying to stop him from going further.

This didn’t bother him. It just meant he had to keep tickling her. Keeping distracting her.

His fingers scampered over his teacher’s ticklish soles. They went after different areas, and did various patterns in hopes of continually catching Emma Choi off guard. And it was working. One of the best spots Jamie noticed was Emma’s toes. She was especially sensitive there. And Jamie was happy to exploit that weakness. His fingers cascaded down her arch. They skittered along her heel. Jamie’s fingers even teasingly tantalized her toes. They went in between her toes. They tickled the stems of her toes.

Emma tired to scrunch her toes up. But Jamie would just tickle another part of her foot, causing Ms. Choi to open them back up, and exposing themselves to being tortured by Jamie’s fingers.

“Bwahahahahahaha! Stop! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

One more lock to Emma’s mind opened. Jamie was getting closer.

A new feeling became apparent to him. Emma Choi had an authority complex. She only bowed to someone in control.

Like her parents.

Emma had originally wanted more love from her parents. But she’d received such a strict regiment from them, that Emma believed her parents in thinking that was what was good and proper.

This sparked an idea in Jamie’s mind.

Ms. Choi bounced on the bed. Her blouse had risen above her belly, and revealed her black bra. “Mr. Taylor, stop it! Hahahahahahahahaha! Abstain from tickling me! Hahahahahahahahah!”

“First off, it’s Jamie. You will call me, Jamie.”

“Heeheeheehehehe! Release me, Jamie! Hahahahahahaha!”

Jamie shook his head. “Nope. I’m not going to let you go. But I can see you’d like a more loving father. How about you call me daddy?”

Ms. Choi stared at Jamie, unsure if he was for real or not. Was this some sort of kink thing, having her call him daddy?

“I will not!” Emma shouted through her laughter. “Now, give up trying to control me! You must stop tickling me!”

Jamie knew this was her urge to fight back. She was on the ropes. He just had to keep pushing her.

He used all ten of his fingers to really digging deep into Emma’s soles.

Once in a while, he reached up and pinched her toe, causing Ms. Choi to yelp.

Emma tried to curl her feet up in anyway to protect them from his diabolical fingers that were exploiting every part of her ticklish flesh.

As a tease, Jamie would quickly move his hands to the tops of Emma’s feet. He then moved them back, and poked at the wrinkles of her scrunched up foot.

Ms. Choi did her best to hide her toes as she realized they where the most ticklish spot on her feet.

But Jamie always found a way to get at them. His fingers slipped between her clenched toes and tickled underneath them, forcing them to open up.

“Come on, Emma. Call me daddy,” Jamie commanded.

Emma shook her head. “I won’t do it!”

Jamie could feel her resistance getting weaker. He just had to full break her. And he was so close to doing it.

Tears were running down Ms. Choi’s face. The ticklish teacher was laughing as loud as she could. Her body moved in anyway, doing anything it could to try and get even a tiny fraction of relief from the brutal tickling it was facing. But she could not find it.

“Call me, daddy, and I’ll quit tickling you,” Jamie said.

Emma thrusts her hips forward. She swung her feet from side to side. Her pendulum like movement did nothing to stop Jamie’s fast fingers. But Emma couldn’t think. She just did.

She tried to pull her knees in, but that didn’t work. Her body twisted attempting to spin around, but that didn’t save her.

The tickles kept coming. Jamie’s fingers just kept moving along her bare defenseless soles. Emma wished it would all just end. She needed it to end. She couldn’t take this anymore. The thought dawned on her. All she had to do was call him daddy. If she did, he said he’d end the tickling. And she desperately wanted to end the tickling. She’d do anything to end the tickling. Her mind tried to think of a way out, but it had nowhere to run. She was stuck.

Jamie watched as a crack appeared in the last of Emma Choi’s defense. As he continued to tickle, the crack grew wider and wider. It was like a thin sheet of ice breaking. Or like a break in a glass window that got bigger and bigger.

Until finally it shattered.

Emma Choi broke.

Emma’s eyes got large. “PLEASE! Hahahahahahahaha! No more tickling! Hehehehehe! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahahaha! Please DADDY! Hahahahahahaha! Make it stop! Hehehehehehe! I’m TOO ticklish!”

Her words pleased him.

Jamie grinned. He reached out and took hold of Ms. Choi’s mind.

Emma Choi felt him invading every bit of her mind. It felt… It felt…

Good.

Jamie smiled as he now dominated her. He had all the power. All the power over her. He controlled her.

Without even needing to say anything, Jamie made Emma say, “Oh Jamie! Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh daddy! Hehehehehehehe! I love when you tickle me! Hahahahahahaha! Tickle my BIG feet! Hahahahahaha! Tickle them! Hahahahahahaha! Make this naughty teacher pay! Make her have fun! Hehehehehehehehe!”

His ability was working. He could do anything he wanted with her now. The next question was what did he want. The answer he already knew.

Jamie stopped tickling.

He looked at the broken woman in front of him.

Emma Choi’s blouse had risen past her bra. Due to all her struggling, her bra had come become disheveled. Her nipple had spilled out and were now exposed to the young man. Her grey pants were on, but they were now wrinkled. Because of the laughing and tears, her make was running. And her hair looked like she’d just woken up.

Jamie stared down at the professional woman that always had a strict neat look which had always maintained. But now after all the tickling. After all that happened. She was a hot mess.

Ms. Choi breathed heavily. She was thankful he’d stopped.

Jamie had wrestled the reigns of control from Ms. Choi, but he realize he wasn’t fully in control. At least, he wouldn’t be all the time. But for now, he was. And he was going to enjoy it. He would keep spinning his web, and entrap his teacher even further.

He walked untied Emma, and let her lay there. He then went back to her feet. He picked them up. Jamie looked into the camera and smiled. The red light was still on, which meant this was still being recorded.

He turned back to Emma, and gently stroked her feet.

“What’s you name?” he asked.

Emma looked into the camera and said, “My name is Mimi.”

“And whose slave are you, Mimi?”

“I’m your tickle slave, Jamie.” She paused. “I mean daddy.”

Jamie smiled. “And what do you like?”

Emma giggled. “I like it when you tickle my feet.” She then touched her lip. “My BIG feet. My big stompers.”

“Tell me, who likes being tickled on her big stompers?” Jamie asked.

Emma’s eyes lit up. “I do!” She raised her hand. “Mimi does! Mimi loves to be tickled on her big stompers!”

Jamie stared at the normally, overly professional woman. He loved how she acted so goofy. It was so hot to see her this way. He felt himself get excited.

The young man breathed heavily. It was time to enact phase two of his plan.

Oh I hope she gets stripped to her bra and panties in the next part! Loved it

I hope they suck his feet and toes and he'll die of laughter

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back