• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mafia Boss Moretti! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having been arrested the 38yr old Mafia Boss Bruno Moretti was secured to the restraint bed in the basement interrogation cell with Inspector Kitzeln who was intent on tormenting and teasing the handsome 6'2" Italian boss having been reliably informed he having a serious weakness which he was intent on exploiting and something leaving no evidence of having been used but guaranteed to break the arrogance of the Italian so reason enough to indulge in!

"Good evening Moretti and trust you're comfortable and perhaps feeling awkward and vulnerable immobilised and stripped to briefs and socks and on your stomach but violating your ass not my intention as appealing as it might be to others as you are handsome so yes appealing to me but other areas of far greater interest to me! Hmmm sise 14 shoes and smelling of leather and sweat, a great combination and you deliberately gagged as your verbal reactions might put me off my stride if too loud as have learned you have two seriously sensitive size 14 feet so can tell you 'Foot-Rape' on the agenda, oh seem to have touched a nerve; well I've not yet but will be; awakening every nerve in your big and Hmmm sweaty, warm, smelly and moist feet, nice sheer nylon Armani socks, you have great looking feet Moretti, yeah very inviting, that's it squirm and moan all you want, it excites me!"

Inspector Kitzeln scrutinized both socked feet secured together and admiring both upturned soles. He knowing how unnerved the Mafia Boss was from his reaction as he admired both socked feet, deliberately saying both high arches tantalising and even socked both feet looking soft and leaning into them and inhaling deeply remarking their rich n' masculine aroma inviting as feet smelling raunchy like feet so guessing had to taste ripe and smiled hearing an involuntary gasp from his captive!

"Moretti know you being a ladies man, priding yourself on your legendary machismo, my thrill, pleasure and amusement is going to be taking my time, so all night emasculating you, just you, me and your feet which by morning will be my feet and unless you want to be locked up, sensibly agreed to a business arrangement with these feet the bargaining chip in this gamble and one as illegal as those you benefit from in your field of enterprise or alternatively I will see you sharing a cell here a couple of nights with a rapist and he assured freedom having spent a night fucking you and without lubricant!"

Inspector Kitzeln smiled as he whispered menacingly in the Mafia Boss's ear that he had a liking for men's feet and had been reliably informed that Moretti had an intense dislike of his feet touched because he being super sensitive on them and saying this adding this being all the encouragement necessary to determine fact or fiction. The squirming confirmed the truth as the Inspector felt up both sweat soaked socked feet and inhaled their masculine aroma and pressed his face against both soles licking the socked soles and toes through the sheer nylon fabric of both socks! Moretti's feet so ticklish his toes wiggled and feet flexed as the inspector licked every inch of each foot in turn! The Armani sheer silk socks retained Moretti's rich foot odour as the inspector's tongue caressed his captive's feet!

Moretti digusted and horrified moaned as the inspector overcome with lust took his time slowly licking both socked soles all over, his tongue plastered to each sweaty and warm foot which smelled amazingly musky and thrilled the Mafia Boss feeling so humiliated he verbally taunting him loving the sight of both humid black socks as well as their strong smell!

"Mmmm Moretti these feet socked are so raunchy that bare they're guaranteed being ripe tasty as partial to Italian cuisine, going to make a meal of these feet which are literally bounf to be savoured, going to be a treat to eat feet, virgin feet and the area off limits to the women you pride yourself on seducing so now let's say the boot's on the other foot and these feet, your feet are my feet to use and abuse as I choose! It's party time Moretti! Nylon gets feet sweaty so they cling to the feet like a second skin and can easily see the contoors of your feet and imprint of your toes through them and it's turning me on!" The Italian mobster reacted verbally but gagged his reaction muffled!

Smiling as Moretti struggled Inspector Kitzeln soon had both socks peeled off and began massaging and feeling up both newly bared, warm and sweat moistened feet while sniffing at each foot, his nose pressed to the centre of each sole in turn and he taking dee p breaths of the smell he found intoxicating and addictive and needed to know how his feet tasted and licked eaxh sole gently finding them extremely salty and encouraged hearing deep breathing from Moretti which seeing both feet flexing the inspector knew meant Moretti was licklish and fighting reacting to the teasing tongue lapping up n' down his bare soles! The inspector took long licks of both large feet as their tasting awesome and both gorgeous looking manly feet and Inspector Kitzeln began licking in between each of Moretti's ten toes and then sucking on them like lollipops! The flavour was amazing as he continued to suck on Moretti's toes and soles, running his tongue sensually along them both and taking the toes one by one into his hot mouth and sucking all the sweat from them!

As his tongue slid in between Moretti's toes the Italian Mafia Boss's resolve disintegrated and he laughed loudly from the licklish torment as the inspector licked under Moretti's toes and hungrily licked and sucked all over both sweaty bare feet and toes now wet with sweat and his saliva and he inhaling their aroma deeply loudly to embarrass and humilate the macho Moretti all the more! I evident oral attention to Moretti's feet not an enjoyable sensation for him so Inspector Kitzeln indulged in enforced foot worship sucking on the toes of the right foor to the toes on the left foot so all toes in turn wiggling inside his hot n' wet mouth! Tongue slobbering over Moretti's toes and slowly licking the soles of his feet with tongue stroking over each sole like a paint brush causing Moretti to giggle like a demented loon!

Both soles saliva lubed he then sliding fingers the length of each size 14 sole and then sucking on both big toes simultaneously causing Moretti to laugh harder into the gag as the ticklish and liclish sensations drove Moretti crazy! Fingers then indulged in tickling the vulnerable bare soles and toes of the Mafia Boss's feet and again substituted for his wicked tongue lapping up n' down the smooth hyper-sensitive soles promoting endless, consistent giggles from the Italian! Inspector Kitzeln re-engaged his tickling fingers over Moretti's delicious feet with his mouth enveloping his toes once again, very sensually sucking them while using his tongue to dance around each one as they wiggled helplessly in his mouth. Moretti's struggles proving futile but a welcomed source of amusement to the inspector.

"Who would have thought the tough Bruno Moretti would be such a ticklish pussy-boy with feet smooth as a girls but with an awesome very masculine smell and taste and large feet immobilised and so damn vulnerable, incarcerated you'd not survive long at all once it became known how horribly ticklish and licklish you are, raped every day or forced into giving blow-jobs and torture tickled into submitting to their demands and even no doubt tickled whilst being fucked or maybe jerked off and then tickled as later you will find that you will be even more sensitive so by the morning you will be compliant to meeting me for tickle-lickle sessions and at the risk of their health not doing as you tell them, you will deliver each of your booted and suited goons to me and witness them being teased, tickled and tormented and sworn to silence!"

Inspector Kitzeln then stroked his fingers over the sole of each trapped bare foot and both so soft especially across the arches so his fingers glided effortlessly over both soles so easily and devastatingly with Moretti dissolved into laughter his reaction so explosive to the teasing torment which the inspector had no intentions of stopping as he slid his devilish fingers under and in between Moretti's toes! The Mafia Boss squirmed desperately as his trapped feet were not tickled but massaged but with a technique both determined and ruthless and then inspector's experienced fingers then picking up the pace and caressing all overthe ticklish feet he dominated; over the heels, wiggling along the arches and sides, scrabbling over the balls of both feet and stroking underneath and between the toes so Moretti trapped in tickle hell!

Non-stop tickling then a break for Moretti to catch his breath and Inspector Kitzeln to leave the cell for about 5-10 minutes and collect his various tickle tools, all delivering tortuously ticklish sensations of varied intensity which he returned with in a black leather case from which he withdrew a jar of chocolate spread and opening it held it under Moretti's nose so he smelled the contents as Inspector Kitzeln said menacingly

"Choco spread Moretti and from Italy; Nutella my favourite and think licked from Italian feet will taste deliciosa, will let you know but in the mood for a foot feast an au natural your feet are addictive but this will make them irresistible, I'm German by the way so methodical and thorough in everything I do and torture tickling and lickling feet my speciality as over time you will learn or as I've said be raped here in the cells and definitely when incarcerated and word spread Bruno Moretti a ticklish pussy-boy expecially on his size 14 feet! Now I'm hungry!"

The next level of tickle torture began as lightly using a toothbrush the inspector coated each size 14 sole with the spread which was so damn ticklish and driving Bruno Moretti ballistic as he was mockingly urged to keep his feet still and completed was broken into more desperate laughter as his feet were licked and toes sucked and nibbled as Inspector Kitzeln told Moretti these were two of the tastiest and ticklish feet he'd ever had the pleasure of torturing though the Moroccan Drugs Baron in his early 30's was still his favouite ticklee. He having a similar business arrangement with Omar bin Shahdi in his early 30's with size 12 feet! To his satisfaction Moretti was becoming a ticklish, licklish wreck as once cleansed of the chocolate spread both feet were massaged and fondled again!

Then licked from heels to toes and introducing the plastic tined hairbrush and this connecting with one sole and then the other engaged in running over the bare soles alternately so Moretti screamed laughter into the gag as the tines raked back and forth, back and forth, up and down, over both of his feet. When brushed along his toe pads the laughter went up again, reaching new heights of desperation thrilling sadistic Inspector Kitzeln! With one hand scraping the brush back and forth underneath Moretti's toes, he used his other hand to re-start caressing and tickling the rest of Moretti's exposed feet, paying special attention to the super-soft, delicate arches. Again then licking every inch of both feet and in between all ten toes amused seeing Moretti struggle desperately to avoid the evil violations and deliberate humiliations! Inspector Kitzeln licked both soles excitedly causing Moretti to squirm uncontrollably and laughing hysterically into the gag!

"Oh Moretti trying to avoid my tongue, you know these feet taste molto bene grazie, Hmmm every meeting before a determined tickling, both feet newly out of socks so warm and moist subjected to the endurance of a serious lickling as irresistible and love to hear you enjoying yourself, you have a contagious laugh Moretti and after a tongue bath using this small scrubbing brush needing more cleaning from heels to toes making sure every inch of them feels the bristles and seeing these feet reacting as if being elctrocuted and your hed shaking side to side violently as Omar's always does! He goes berserk, desperate to pull his feet away and as with these feet of yours, my face inches away from his feet and admiring the way they dance out of control as then expertly my fingers tickle the soles of his feet, the crevices between his toes and under them and then resume tickling his size 12 soles again, he swears and curses in Arabic and a langauge I don't speak at all but he always seems to be indicating his feet being tortuously ticklish laughing hysterically and squirming rhythmically to my sadistic delight!"

"Arabs of course consider the feet dirty anyway so no attention given to them but Omar's responding amazingly after being heated with a hair dryer after being coated in oil, a Japanese oil tasteless and odourless so not ruining my lickling them and inhaling their rich aroma but the quill end of the feather drawn the length of them driving him crazy and way past his limits of endurance as heated feet the most sensitive as Moretti you'll prove later but guaranteed you'll shriek yourself silly and lose it! Ill make you squirm and gasp struggling like a maniac amusing me as I focus with serioua intent on tortuously torturing every inch of each foot! The feather drawn across your arches effectively and under and in between your toes Moretti as you desperately fight to escape the teasing torment but these feet are so delicious and punishment deserved!"

Inspector Kitzeln ran his fingers of both hands on the soles of Moretti's sweaty large feet and licked them both all over again so his hands slid easily over the Mafia Boss's hideously sensitive size 14's! He mocked him having such big feet meant more ticklish foot flesh to tease as he glided his fingers in between Moretti's toes and his fingers tickled right under his toes and then again caressing the length of both soles! The Inspector then coated Moretti's feet with the oil which when warmed on sweaty feet making them more tickklish and he activated the hair dryer and heated both bare soles and toes and red hot n' sweaty he then ran the feather tendril over each foot teasingly and the reaction violent but Moretti immobilised but shreiking into his gag as the ticklishness magnified and real torture! Inspector Kitzeln mercilessly used the quill end of the feather and drew it from heels to toes, across both arches as tauntingly asking Moretti if it tickled, how much it tickled and where on his feet it tickled the most knowing gagged the Mafia Boss couldn't reply! He tickled faster and then stopped to let his victim breathe!

"You really have big ticklish soles Moretti and no way of protecting them, it's a great torture as leaves no marks, physical marks but you'll never forget it psychologically and playing with your feet especially malicious but wonderfully emasculating as you priding yourself on your machismo will now have no choice to escape prosecution and prison but being my 'TICKLE-LICKLE SLAVE'! All you can do is take it like a man, losing yoiur mind as I play with these so sensitive soles and toes and as the night progresses my tickling will become more brutal, relentlessly tickled Moretti and as you clench your toes then stroking the soles so your toes splay and hearing the howls of your demented laughter stroking the soles of your feet driving you absolutely berserk with every ticklish sensation! Secretly Moretti tickling is a practiced interrogation technique as there's no proof of it being employed and as you prove it's enormously effective! The lightest stroke even with one finger over the arches and as you proving an immediate giggle and feet desperate to kick away but secured together and no way to defend your now grimy and sweaty feet hoping dirty feet might put me off but to the contrary Moretti, for my interest feet need to smell raunchy so guaranteed tasting ripe!"

Inspector Kitzeln then replaced the black nylon socks on Moretti's feet and he lulled into a false sense of security deliberately as the inspector wanted the nerve endings in the soles of Moretti's feet energised more, boosting the stimulation of them and lubricated with the oil the sheer black nylon socks would drive the Mafia Boss demented! Once oiled all it took was the lightest touch of his fingers across the nylon covered arches and all the nerve endings rudely awakened with ticklish sensation amplified as his squirming and head shaking side to side proved!

Moretti so ticklish and vulnerable being driven out of control and olied again and subjected to the hair dryer over the increasingly sweaty and moist so slippery nylon socks! Both feet tickled by the inspector's experienced fingers but soles licked and toes nibbled driving Bruno Moretti helpless and hysterical! After an hour then both nylon socks slowly peeled off and again both bare size 14 feet and upturned soles inviting ticklish n' licklish attention which Inspector Kitzeln was only too happy to give as he did all through the night! By Morning Moretti torture tickled and lickled and using the electric toothbrush but without the brush, just the oscilating head over every inch of Moretti's feet he'd been convinced in his own best interest to agree to the arrangement Inspector Kitzeln had organised!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back