• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where to have tickling sessions

Ticklefiend87

Where do people have their tickling sessions If both parties cannot host at their homes? Are hotels good options? I feel like the noise level from our hobby would get us kicked out or worse the cops called.

Hotel is a good option. Just turn the tv up loud or bring a portable speaker.

I used to arrange sessions for a tickle model friend.
We used hotels a lot.
Pick a big impersonal one, like a Travelodge, do your session late afternoon before it fills up and you will have no problems.
A second option is use the hotel money to hire a dungeon for a couple of hours instead.
That would be my best advice. I hope it helps.

So far I have always used hotels and there has never been an issue, although I must admit I am not the loudest person ever.

Hotels are usually a fine option - just request away from the front desk. As long as it's not in the middle of the night, people don't typically make a noise complaint (not saying from my own experience or anything of course...). Airbnbs are another option and there's always the good ol' fashion car headrest.

I've done hotels in different countries, as JohnJo says later in the afternoon after all of the housekeeping has ended but before the next round of stayers arrive. I've also hired an AirBnB apartment and shared the cost between us. It also means there's no problems if anyone wants to stay overnight and get the benefit of
a second or third tickle session the next morning. I've done a couple off sessions at my own place but the walls are not the thickest especially if the lee is a screamer. Haha.

Airbnb is a good option cuz you can go thru pictures to figure out which has the most bondage friendly bed. For hotels, I've found that older buildings are better than newer ones.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back