Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/28/2022

Visit the TMF Gathering forums to see who is meeting near you!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Where to have tickling sessions

Where do people have their tickling sessions If both parties cannot host at their homes? Are hotels good options? I feel like the noise level from our hobby would get us kicked out or worse the cops called.

Hotel is a good option. Just turn the tv up loud or bring a portable speaker.

I used to arrange sessions for a tickle model friend.
    We used hotels a lot.
    Pick a big impersonal one, like a Travelodge, do your session late afternoon before it fills up and you will have no problems.
    A second option is use the hotel money to hire a dungeon for a couple of hours instead.
    That would be my best advice. I hope it helps.

Blog Entries
    So far I have always used hotels and there has never been an issue, although I must admit I am not the loudest person ever.
    "I do not fear death, it fears me!"
    - Impending Doom

Blog Entries
    Hotels are usually a fine option - just request away from the front desk. As long as it's not in the middle of the night, people don't typically make a noise complaint (not saying from my own experience or anything of course...). Airbnbs are another option and there's always the good ol' fashion car headrest.
    Me, right now, probably

I've done hotels in different countries, as JohnJo says later in the afternoon after all of the housekeeping has ended but before the next round of stayers arrive. I've also hired an AirBnB apartment and shared the cost between us. It also means there's no problems if anyone wants to stay overnight and get the benefit of
    a second or third tickle session the next morning. I've done a couple off sessions at my own place but the walls are not the thickest especially if the lee is a screamer. Haha.

Airbnb is a good option cuz you can go thru pictures to figure out which has the most bondage friendly bed. For hotels, I've found that older buildings are better than newer ones.