• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

model from tickle abuse

stanjackc

Hello everyone,
I am looking for videos with Milf Tracy for tickle abuse. I think her last video was more than 7 years ago. Does anyone if is still in tickling industry? Thanks

She did some work with the tickle room a year or 2 ago. Try searching Tracy Jordan for content not with Tickle Abuse.

She (MILF Tracy, not Jordan) did one with Tickle Abuse that's arguably the greatest MILF breast/pits tickling video ever.

Last edited:
MILF Tracy is NOT Tracy Jordan. Two completely different models. MILF Tracy, ironically enough, I had dinner with a few weeks back (we became friends years ago when I was working with Tommy/TA). Unfortunately I don't think she'll ever come back to the tickling clip world, but I know Tommy did quite a few awesome clips with her that should still be available on the Tickle Abuses stores, as well as some awesome foot worship clips I did with her as well. :)

MILF Tracy is NOT Tracy Jordan. Two completely different models. MILF Tracy, ironically enough, I had dinner with a few weeks back (we became friends years ago when I was working with Tommy/TA). Unfortunately I don't think she'll ever come back to the tickling clip world, but I know Tommy did quite a few awesome clips with her that should still be available on the Tickle Abuses stores, as well as some awesome foot worship clips I did with her as well. :)

There are a MILLION reasons why a model would move on from the tickling world. Just curious though, what is her reason?

There are a MILLION reasons why a model would move on from the tickling world. Just curious though, what is her reason?

She has SO much mainstream work and opportunities that it just isn't necessary. Really happy to see her doing so well, but I do agree she was an AWESOME 'lee :)

She has SO much mainstream work and opportunities that it just isn't necessary. Really happy to see her doing so well, but I do agree she was an AWESOME 'lee :)

What I liked about her is she seemed to legit get into fetish as more then just sidework, but how noticeably turned on she got while filming videos

They had fun for a while, but want to move on to other things,

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tickle videos are almost never a long-term goal for anybody.

Although not a favorite of many people on this forum (for reasons I don't know), Whitney Morgan appears to be the longest running professional tickle model I can think of that is still consistently doing shoots after nearly 15 years in the business. Most of the popular models, especially from the mid-2000s and early 2010s, probably lasted in the range of 2-5 years and then disappeared. I'm doubting there's any real money involved in this unless you own a successful site and can keep the pirating to a mimimum. Hard to be a successful model or site owner when you're new content today is on every free fetish clip site tomorrow.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back