• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Construction Worker II - Girl on Girl Tickling/Laughing Gas

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
constructionworkertwo.jpg

This is a new video with Megan Jones and MJ the Dominator

Megan is hired to do some home construction work for a couple. What she doesn't realize is that they are just using the job to lure her to their house. They lock her in the shower, getting her soaking wet. Megan is furious, stripping off her clothes and demanding to be released, but the couple has other plans. Megan is soon helpless in their hands and can't resist. She's tied to a bed where they keep her complaint, while the woman, wearing a gas mask, proceeds to tickle the poor construction worker while her male partner films. Megan can't control her hysterical laughter as her masked ticker is relentless. When they have enough footage, they plan on getting rid of her, but Megan jumps the woman, taking her mask off. Quickly the woman is as helpless as Megan and the woman's partner decides to continue filming as the to hysterical woman tickle each other silly.

content:Tickling, Laughing Gas, Shower Fetish, Bondage, Lesbian Wrestling

[SUP]PREVIEW[/SUP]: (click or right click and save the link)

http://www.laughinggaszone.net/constructionworker2trailer.mp4

You can buy the full clip from our Estore & Clips4sale links below:

ESTORE

CLIPS4SALE

Hello.
I have a criticism for this video man: i ll be honest, i have bought it mostly for watching the part where Megan jones Is tickled, the video is 17 minutes long, my man the part i wanted to see is just 4 minutes long! The rest of the video is the introduction/laughing gas part and the tickle revenge at the end.
In my opinion it would be better if you sell 2 different clips, one focused on tickling and one for the gas part, honestly i feel annoyed when i suppose to buy a 17 minutes video and get only 4 minutes of what i was looking for.

Last edited:
Sorry that you're not happy with your purchase. To address your criticism, the video is 17 minutes long and the tickling is 10 minutes. You wanted to see one of the two girls tickled. That is pretty specific. The video isn't sold as exclusively Megan Jones and the trailer shows Megan tickling MJ after she gets untied. We use to break videos up into chunks (mostly based on the different fetishes in the video and not specific models), but our videos are story driven and we found most customers bought the full video and very few bought the segments. So we don't tend to make the segments for most videos anymore. Even when we do make segments, we put them out after the full video ran for some time. I may break this video into two segments in a week or so to see how it does. So, I hope that explains why the video is offered as it is. As far as your purchase, I will issue you a refund. If you wish to buy one of our videos in the future, keep in mind how we make them so when you buy a video you don't feel short changed.
Joe

Last edited:
I sent you a message to the email associated with the account purchase. Please check it. thanks

Wow. I didn’t even know you guys were still around.

Wow. I didn’t even know you guys were still around.

Oh yeah. We don't produce as many videos as we used to. Maybe 6-10 a year, but still kickin. We have several for the fall and winter.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back