• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bigg Boss Kannada Scenes - Multiple

tickle_maniac

TMF Expert
Bigg Boss Kannada - Megathread

**UPDATE - THIS WILL BE THE THREAD FOR ALL BIGG BOSS KANNADA SCENES FROM NOW ON**

I felt that this deserves its own post.

Going off of the recent post about Bigg Boss Kannada, here are all the scenes I have found specific to Bigg Boss Kannada. There are a couple more that aren't really worth posting. There are also other Bigg Boss scenes from other languages in India.

Aravind Tickles Nidhi: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...-nidhi/1119020 - MM/F Poking sides (00:25 onwards. Also, at about 01:04 I think they cut off a part of the remaining tickling where you can see that the video has skipped)

Divya Tickles Shubha: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...shubha/1116435 - MM/F Brief tickling of Shubha at the beginning but from 01:27 - 01:57 Divya is ganged up and tickled

Is Manju Ticklish?: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...cklish/1101057 - F/M Divya tries to tickle Manju. Not great.

Who Is The Most Ticklish?: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...icklish/558939 F/M but not great.

Divya Is Cornered: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...rnered/1116448 (THE BEST CLIP AMONG THE LOT) - FMMF/F - THE BEST clip of the lot. Divya is pinned and tickle tortured by her house mates. Mostly by two people but the other two also get their tickles in. Lasts almost 3 minutes.

Divya Challenges Aravind: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...ravind/1115340 (Second Best Clip) - M/F Poking sides from 00:53 onwards. Nice clip.

Divya Filled With Anxiety: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...nxiety/1103933 (Third Best Clip) - M/F Poking sides from 01:07 onwards. Also a nice clip.

Divya's Gift For Shamanth: https://www.voot.com/shows/bigg-boss...amanth/1107481 - Brief F/M but not great.

I cannot record it off the Voot app or site because it blacks out the screen when I try to.

The girl being tickled in most of the clips, Divya Uruduga, is an actress who has just gotten into the film industry. She's extremely pretty.
The other girl, Nidhi Subbaiah is quite a famous actress in the Kannada industry and is also very pretty - in fact, it's a dream to discover that she's "poke-ticklish".

What really stands out to me is just how often Divya gets herself into ticklish situations. She's a ler AND a lee. She almost initates tickle fights in many of these clips.

What I REALLY LOVE about some of these clips that you come across in these situations is the kind of tickling and the technique the tickler uses on the ticklee. The pokes, squeezes, goosing of sides and just generally exploiting the vulnerability of an extremely ticklish person once the tickler find out the lee's weak spots. You don't get to see these methods even in professional tickling videos. That's what makes real-life or mainstream tickling stand out and makes it "better" than a "tickling video" made by a studio - the spontaneity, unexpected torture and the relatabilty of a real-life scenario.

If any of you are able to view these through VPN, maybe he can give some feedback and some ideas to record it off the website.

Here are a few photos of the girls being tickled.

Divya Uruduga
TaFQwQbQ_400x400.jpg
Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 7.24.38 AM.png

Nidhi Subbaiah
61794677.jpg
untitled-2_1349694360.jpg

Last edited:
How could you watch it with vpn? I tried and it seems that i have to pay for the voot select to watch them.
Please help a digital dinosaur!

Thank you very much for all the information, Tickle_Maniac. I posted my thanks in the other thread, but here they are also...

Hope someone's able to download them. I think you've probably tried using the screen recorder to get them. I'd suggest it, but I think it's the one you tried. Don't have so many options in my mind, I'm not that great when it comes to tech...

I will try with a program recorder that I have. Give me a few hours

https://www.voot.com/shows/ace-of-space-s02/2/100074/baseer-lucinda-s-tickling-match/854486

Good one too. I'm not able to watch the ''voot select'' stuff, but the usual ones are fine.
Can someone download the ''select'' ones?
I'm going to search for more of them.

"Lucinda Nicholas finds herself in a tight spot as Baseer Ali tries to tickle her into submission. Watch the shenanigans of the two in this unseen clip, only on Voot!"

Would really love to watch this one if she's the same Lucinda Nicholas:

instagram.com/lucinda_nicholas/

"Lucinda Nicholas finds herself in a tight spot as Baseer Ali tries to tickle her into submission. Watch the shenanigans of the two in this unseen clip, only on Voot!"

Would really love to watch this one if she's the same Lucinda Nicholas:

instagram.com/lucinda_nicholas/

Yes, its the same person and this clip is a repost. Here's the link to a previous TMF post: you can download the video from this link as well.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-F-(Aussie-girl-Indian-guy)&highlight=lucinda

Yes, its the same person and this clip is a repost. Here's the link to a previous TMF post: you can download the video from this link as well.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-F-(Aussie-girl-Indian-guy)&highlight=lucinda

Great! Hadn't seen this one yet...

Since this thread you linked is yours and the last comment on it is yours also, maybe you can solve my doubt. You wrote:

"There are two or three longer tickling and cuddling videos with the same girl. If anyone from India on this forum can go to the website and type "Lucinda", you'll find the scenes."

The video in this thread you linked is a video that occured in a dark bedroom. But the scene in the site that was posted by Poney's appears to be taking place on a bright room. Do you think the one posted by him is one of these two or three other videos with her? I'll post print screens of the site he linked here:

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2022-08-09 124959.png
    Captura de tela 2022-08-09 124959.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 185
  • Captura de tela 2022-08-09 125033.png
    Captura de tela 2022-08-09 125033.png
    681.5 KB · Views: 130
streamable.com/yj55b8

I was able to record a brief clip of the Divya girl being tickled from a different video. I can't access select so I can't capture any of those videos. Maniac I sent you a pm with instructions.

streamable.com/yj55b8

I was able to record a brief clip of the Divya girl being tickled from a different video. I can't access select so I can't capture any of those videos. Maniac I sent you a pm with instructions.

Wow, what a wild, spinal, wonderful response!

The best type of reaction: the woman is surprised and it's spinal, it's a medular reaction...

Thank you very much for posting this one, my friend. Here's a shorter downlodable version:

Attachments

• Divya Uruduga_Trim.mp4
    601.8 KB
Here are two of the Divya M/F clips

Attachments

• Divya_Uruduga_Tickled.mp4
    5.6 MB
  • Divya_Uruduga_Tickled2.mp4
    3.7 MB
I have recorded the best two clips of the lot as well but they're very long and too huge a file size to upload. Is there a way I can do it and link it here?

Here are the two other brief scenes where both Divya and Nidhi are tickled.

Attachments

• Divya_Nidhi_Tickled.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • Divya_Nidhi_Tickled2.mp4
    5.8 MB
Thank you for the trim but can you please let me know what the name of this snippet or episode is? Or where its from? I'd love to see the full video.

Wow, what a wild, spinal, wonderful response!

The best type of reaction: the woman is surprised and it's spinal, it's a medular reaction...

Thank you very much for posting this one, my friend. Here's a shorter downlodable version:

I'm not able to access streamable. Would you please tell me where this video is from and what the title and the caption says?

streamable.com/yj55b8

In fact, I would go on to say that these couple of scenes with Divya, the long ones, are some of the greatest mainstream tickling scenes to ever exist. The poking and tickling that you see in these scenes is some of the most natural and spontaneous tickling to ever happen. That along with her laughter and shreiking means that these scenes will go down as some of the greatest in history.

I just wish that we could get a full blown tied up gang tickle torture scene with her, though I'm sure it's almost impossible.

I have recorded the best two clips of the lot as well but they're very long and too huge a file size to upload. Is there a way I can do it and link it here?

First of all, I want to thank you very much for all your work recording all these seven gems. I said in the PM that were six, but there were seven, I'd missed the last one with Divya), luckily now it's already watched (and what a wonderful video!)...

Well, you asked for a way to post huge files here, I'd reccomend MediaFire. But you've already done that, so I think you've already found what you were looking for...

Thank you for the trim but can you please let me know what the name of this snippet or episode is? Or where its from? I'd love to see the full video.

I don't know the name of the episode, but Tiger Nation might know. I can post the full scene that was on Streamable, it'll be the last thing on this post. I'll attach it...

In fact, I would go on to say that these couple of scenes with Divya, the long ones, are some of the greatest mainstream tickling scenes to ever exist. The poking and tickling that you see in these scenes is some of the most natural and spontaneous tickling to ever happen. That along with her laughter and shreiking means that these scenes will go down as some of the greatest in history.

I just wish that we could get a full blown tied up gang tickle torture scene with her, though I'm sure it's almost impossible.

Yeah, they're really natural and spontaneous! I simply loved all of them. As I said in the PM, I'll never ever forget "Poke Ticklish" expression. I fell in love with Divya's ticklishness and also with Niddhi's. They're surely poke ticklish women. It makes me remember my early days, when I used to tickle some girls that were like that. Oh, those were the days...

There's a video in which Divya tries to tickle a woman in blue behind her knee. Do you know her name? It's a video in which Niddhi got tickled too...

Ah, and also there was someone here on this thread that asked you if there was any feet tickling in the scenes. There's a quick socked feet tickle in socks in the video of Niddhi being tickled alone. Great to know she's feet ticklish too...

Many thanks again, my friend. Wonderful scenes...

Attachments

• Divya Uruduga.mp4
    3.6 MB
Also, here are some photos of Niddhi barefoot I got from her WikiFeet and Instagram:

Attachments

• Niddhi Subbaiah - Captura de tela 2022-08-14 230058.png
    Niddhi Subbaiah - Captura de tela 2022-08-14 230058.png
    703.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Niddhi Subbaiah - Captura de tela 2022-08-14 230150.png
    Niddhi Subbaiah - Captura de tela 2022-08-14 230150.png
    454.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-718680.jpg
    Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-718680.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-824060.jpg
    Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-824060.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-824061.jpg
    Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-824061.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-981845.jpg
    Nidhi-Subbaiah-Feet-981845.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 20
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back