• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

I restored them lol.
There's not many regulars on the SSF huh?

Nope. Now there are only two.
There was a time when there were five regulars (me, Kurchatovium, General Zod, HisDivineShadow, and Kered) along with a few semi-regulars such as Bugman and BigJim.
At a later time, there were only two, me and Paracarl44.

Well maybe this year a 3rd will join at some point.
Still no snow Mils!?

I just don't want it to be an easy winter and then we get to spring and then get a snowstorm.
I remember the Yankees opening day in April of 1996 when they were snowed out.

I can remember three April blizzards in this area. One from my childhood in northern NJ and two since I moved back to NYC.

Yeah that year April 1 we got like 12 inches up here north of the city and it took my mom's backyard fence down.

I'm just hoping if it's going to snow it does it in January or February. Anything beyond that I'm in full spring mode.

It won't this year. That's my weather prediction. Was your career only as a math teacher or did you do something else before that?

Besides summer jobs while in high school or college, teaching math was my only career. I only had two employers, Northwestern University (1976-1978) and Fordham University (1978-2016).

Good schools. Cost a million bucks to go now lol. I went to community college and transferred to get my bachelors.

Good schools. Cost a million bucks to go now lol. I went to community college and transferred to get my bachelors.
Not quite a million. Tuition and fees including room and board to be a full-time residential student at Fordham is about $70K a year, so four years is well over a quarter of a million. Don't quote me, but it is vastly overpriced. :eek:

Yeah I know. Once you get your first job nobody asks you about school anymore. They want to know your work experience!

That is my observation, too. School gets you your first job and then you need to produce good work for your next job.

Indeed. Also your perception of money changes...your expenses and cost of living go up faster than your income increasing normally lol.

I remember paying my own rent for the first time and I remember resenting that I had to pay the same rent for February, only 28 days, that I had paid for January, 31 days. :p

That's pretty funny. It would be cool if they pro-rated it. Have you ever bought anything (house, condo etc.)?

Yeah I don't know if it's worth it for me to buy something and live alone.

If you don't think you would like living alone, then don't buy, even if it might be a good investment.

Maybe a town house my Uncle got one and it's nice but not too big not that I could afford it lol.

NY is expensive for sure. It's February Mils...the shortest month of the year.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back