• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Just like I always wondered why I have to pay a full month's rent in February when it has only 28 days in it (or 29 every fourth year).

I remember you saying that. Con Edison pro rates everything now for us. It evens out your monthly bill (which is still extremely ridiculously high).

I don't use that service from Con Edison, so I pay a humongous bill in July and August. :eek:

I can't sleep without ac tho in the summer Mils. That's the only thing I need in summer.

Well we got lucky not far from my area they got like 12 inches of snow but we got very little. No more winter I hope!

Same here! Mils do you care about the World Baseball Classic?

I would love for the U.S. to win it. I would hate for Cuba to win it. Other than that, I don't care who among the other teams wins it. :D

Well Mils the final weekend of winter. You going to cry it's ending?

There might not be a better day than the first day of spring not only because it's spring but because you know you have the entire spring, summer, autumn and holiday season in front of us. The only time I don't like as much of the year ends today.

There might not be a better day than the first day of spring not only because it's spring but because you know you have the entire spring, summer, autumn and holiday season in front of us. The only time I don't like as much of the year ends today.

Yes, that is truly a reason to celebrate! :D

Happy 1st Day Of Spring. Baseball season is on its way Mils!

Yes, I wish to celebrate the first day of spring. :bouncybou

I will be visiting a cousin in New Jersey from this afternoon until Wednesday evening.

Ok well I'll miss you today Mils if you aren't here!

Well Mils you wouldn't be overfed here our fridge went out for 24 hours...it's been a dud since we got it a few years ago. Getting a new one.

New one on it's way...early next week. Any plans for the weekend?

I have plans this weekend more. Next weekend I'll relax. I try to alternate. I'll go to B&N next Saturday. That's my favorite store. Not many stores open these days.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back