• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

My birthday is Monday by the way. Ugh. Why do we dislike birthdays as adults?

Because each one is one closer to our last birthday.

We had a party for my mother on her 90[sup]th[/sup] and 95[sup]th[/sup] birthdays. As her 96[sup]th[/sup] birthday approached, she asked if we would have a party for her. I said no, that it was not a milestone birthday. She responded, "When you get to be my age, every birthday is a milestone." So we did have a party.

She was correct; she didn't reach her 97[sup]th[/sup] birthday.

Because each one is one closer to our last birthday.

We had a party for my mother on her 90[sup]th[/sup] and 95[sup]th[/sup] birthdays. As her 96[sup]th[/sup] birthday approached, she asked if we would have a party for her. I said no, that it was not a milestone birthday. She responded, "When you get to be my age, every birthday is a milestone." So we did have a party.

She was correct; she didn't reach her 97[sup]th[/sup] birthday.

Wow...yeah I think it's the speed that is more scary than the age though too. I think every day is a milestone, in a way :).

And I was going to take off my birthday this week but it's easier for me to take next week so I took Mon-Wed the 19th through 21st. Something to look forward to all week (Although I love going to work...sick I know).

And I was going to take off my birthday this week but it's easier for me to take next week so I took Mon-Wed the 19th through 21st. Something to look forward to all week (Although I love going to work...sick I know).

There is nothing wrong with enjoying your job and also enjoying time off.
To me, it is like enjoying pizza and also enjoying ice cream for dessert. :munch:

I like that analogy...and why are pizza and ice cream the same thing we love at 5 years old or when we're 100.

I hope that my digestion stays good enough to enjoy pizza for decades to come. :munch:

No anchovies for me!

Many years ago, I met one of my cousins for dinner at his favorite pizzeria and I asked him what topping he wanted for our shared large pizza.
"Anything you want," he said.
"Anchovies and garlic," I said enthusiastically.
"Oh," he said, "I should have said anything but anchovies."
:p

Many years ago, I met one of my cousins for dinner at his favorite pizzeria and I asked him what topping he wanted for our shared large pizza.
"Anything you want," he said.
"Anchovies and garlic," I said enthusiastically.
"Oh," he said, "I should have said anything but anchovies."
:p

or mushrooms for me!

You don't eat mushrooms at all? Not just excluding them as a pizza topping?

I love pizza tho :)...and ice cream...that's why I keep posting in the ice cream thread.

I eat like 5-6 times a day, normally smaller/medium meals though.

Well another day off...then back to work. Looks to be nice out.

The weather guy I follow calls this "Doom & Gloom."

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back