• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

I have plans this weekend more. Next weekend I'll relax. I try to alternate. I'll go to B&N next Saturday. That's my favorite store. Not many stores open these days.

There used to be a large B&N just two blocks north of me, four floors of books and a café. I loved browsing there.

It closed over ten years ago :( and was replaced by a Century 21 department store. The Century 21 did not survive the pandemic and that space is now vacant.

Yeah there's not many stores open anymore. Macy's here closed. Our mall that's been here since before I was born is closing. Terrible. But B&N is here. Sometimes I feel like I could spend all day in there.

I never spent a whole day in a B&N, but I did once spend four hours in the big one down on 17th Street.

That's a long time. It's weird I am not into kindle. I like real books to read physical copy.

That's cool. Do you like to write too or just read?

I wrote in 2019...and I write something called "The Friday Email" to the 125 employees of my company every Friday.

A lot of people tell me they like it. It's basically a paragraph long talking about my coworkers and myself making fun of us with some random topic.

A lot of people tell me they like it. It's basically a paragraph long talking about my coworkers and myself making fun of us with some random topic.

That sounds like a good morale booster at work. :D

Now Mils it's baseball season. What did you think of opening day?

The results were fine. The Dodgers won, the Yankees did me the favor of shutting out the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards, and the cheating bastros lost, too. :D

You're welcome from the Yankees. I hope they play today with this rain.

Yanks lost to the Giants. 1-1...it was a weird day. Rainy AM, Sunny PM, Stormy Night

Trace Thompson had 8 RBI for the Dodgers including a grand slam. The Dodger record is 9, first achieved by Gil Hodges in 1950.

Crazy stat. Mets 3-1...a few times 3-0. I love following baseball this year. You know Volpe on the Yankees?

They're hyping him like the next Jeter. Talk about pressure. That's like me being hyped on the SSF as the next Mils.

They're hyping him like the next Jeter. Talk about pressure. That's like me being hyped on the SSF as the next Mils.

That is too much pressure to put on a rookie. In Boston you can jinx a rookie by calling him the next Carl Yastrzemski.

Yes very similar. Are you doing anything for Passover or Easter?

No, nothing special this year. I will meet Goddess Shelly for a lunch at Café Fiorello today just before the holiday begins at sunset.

Happy Passover Mils! We're just having lasagna for Easter like usual and going to stay at home base mostly.

Lasagna sounds good to me.
Tomorrow is Opening Day for the Brooklyn Cyclones. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back