• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Gonna be brutal cold this weekend but look at next week's forecast...

I'm looking forward to that Mils! 24 hours of brutal cold is manageable...all next week looks above average again like usual this winter!

The wind makes it bad...when it calms down and the sun is out at least it's somewhat tolerable. We woke up to 1 degree here on my phone.

25+ degree jump in 24 hours...feels like spring out lol.

I did 2 boxes at work ($10 each). My local Saturday lunch place wanted $100 for a box. No thanks lol.

There is one house down my block still with their Christmas lights up!

That is quite late to leave them up. Do they still light them up, or do they just hang there dark?

They had it lit the other night. One year when we had an actual real winter (not that I'm complaining about not having one this year so far) a lot of people had their lights up till late February or even March!

Nobody uses a menorah :menorah: after Hanukah is over because candles are sold in boxes with just enough for the eight days. :p

Well that solves that problem! I used to work for a Jewish company. We had 17 paid holidays. Now I have 7 lol.

But the extra holidays moved around because the Jewish calendar doesn't exactly match the Gregorian calendar. They must have had to give you the schedule for all the holidays every September.

Yeah they did move around the calendar. Superbowl...you ready?

I'm picking KC but that's only because I want them to win.

Well they won! I didn't win any $ though in my boxes.

They didn't have any boxes (not even $1 boxes) at the gathering in Albany.

How was it Mils? Don't leave me again like that till Thanksgiving Eve for your flight to Chicago lol.

It was a fine gathering. Over 80 people attended. I may have been the oldest person there, at least I didn't see anybody who looked older. :grandpa:

But at heart you were one of the youngest I'm sure.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back