• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
A name I've missed by being absent from the forum for all while. .A great silly name......marvel

A thread about me? Please my ego can't handle that!

No I won't allow a thread about me (but I'll post in it to keep it going huh lol).

Well true Mils has 10 threads...I got 1...so he has 10 X more than I do (and well-deserved a true TMF legend).

I guess that is appropriate to post in this thread since it's about me...it's ALL ABOUT ME. Ok ego trip...anyway how's everyone's day going? TGIF!

Thanks Mils. And in case you were going to guess what "Edge is doing right now"...it is "breakfastin."

I'm loving this weather.
Sorry this thread seems to becoming the "random thread."

Edge's favorite seasons in order are as follows: Autumn, Summer, Spring, Winter. Speaking in the 3rd person isn't egotistical is it?

My friend at work does that...when he gets frustrated he starts talking in the 3rd person.
Soooooooooooooo do you know where I got the name Edge from?

My friend at work does that...when he gets frustrated he starts talking in the 3rd person.
Soooooooooooooo do you know where I got the name Edge from?

No, I don't know where your screen name came from. :confused:

No, I don't know where your screen name came from. :confused:

Growing up I watched wrestling and Edge was one of my favorites. Ironically, he came back after a long injury and is wrestling currently (even though he's older than I am...it sounds painful to be jumping around banging against things).

Well Ric Flair is over 70 and just wrestled again lol. So I guess he's not that old.

Lately my life has been running around too much on weekends...this is the "Edge rest weekend." I told everyone I'm busy...but I'm not really doing anything. Brilliant isn't it?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back