• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

It helps me deal with the cold somewhat lol.

I just don't like being cold...maybe we should move south Mils!

Oh well...I hope it won't be a bad winter!

Same here! I think this is my 3rd year posting daily on the SSF.

Same here! I think this is my 3rd year posting daily on the SSF.

Oddly enough, paracarl44, who used to post in the SSF every day, mysteriously disappeared three years ago. After making dozens of posts every day for years, one day in August 2019 he just vanished and has not been here since then. There was a gap during which I was the only one posting here every day, but the gap wasn't very long. So, you must have started in the late summer or fall of 2019.

Oddly enough, paracarl44, who used to post in the SSF every day, mysteriously disappeared three years ago. After making dozens of posts every day for years, one day in August 2019 he just vanished and has not been here since then. There was a gap during which I was the only one posting here every day, but the gap wasn't very long. So, you must have started in the late summer or fall of 2019.

That's about right. And I always wondered who used to post here. I guess that timing is everything. Judge news is getting crazy!

That's about right. And I always wondered who used to post here. I guess that timing is everything. Judge news is getting crazy!

As long as Judge doesn't sign with the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards I will be satisfied.
If he signs with the Dodgers, I will be very happy. :bouncybou

As long as Judge doesn't sign with the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards I will be satisfied.
If he signs with the Dodgers, I will be very happy. :bouncybou

Yankees 9 years 360!

From today through Jan 2 I'm off 15 out of the 25 days on the calendar. My holiday stretch. I'm off today to start it off. Final Christmas shopping!

I am Mils!
What are your plans for the holidays? Going anywhere? Doing anything? Any traditions you have?

My trip for Thanksgiving was the only traveling planned.
I will go to a few holiday parties, the first of which is tonight and the second tomorrow night. :bouncybou

My trip for Thanksgiving was the only traveling planned.
I will go to a few holiday parties, the first of which is tonight and the second tomorrow night. :bouncybou

Hope you had fun/will have it tonight too.
It's hard to believe 2 weeks from today is Christmas. Where has the year gone?

It has indeed.
Did you get snow? Everything is covered here...but the roads are ok.

The kind of snow we like! No sticking...how about a white Christmas?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back