• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

Right Mils.
I saw a movie last night "Barbarian." Pretty good. Do you go to the movies ever?

Very rarely these days. The last movie that I saw in a theater was Top Gun: Maverick.

I didn't see that movie...heard good things though. I've been going to at least 1 movie a month this year. Kind of enjoyed it.

Recommendation taken.
Recommendation on restaurants in NYC? I'm visiting Sunday.

For an Italian restaurant, Café Fiorello at 1900 Broadway or Polpette at 71 West 71st St. (dinner only, Polpette is not open for lunch)
For a Chinese restaurant, Shun Lee Palace at 155 East 55th St. or Shun Lee West at 43 West 65th St.

Thanks!
So Mils if you had to move out of NYC where would you move (if forced to)?

I'd move to San Diego, California.
One thing I know we have in common. We do not like the cold weather/winter lol.

Fall or Spring? I love both. But I love Fall for football season and the holidays. Spring sometimes is disappointing it takes a while to warm up.

Fall or Spring? I love both. But I love Fall for football season and the holidays. Spring sometimes is disappointing it takes a while to warm up.

Yes, sometimes it even snows in April. :eek:

That's the one thing that I hate. If it's going to snow let it snow in Jan/Feb. Once it's spring stop!

I once had a ticket to a game in Shea Stadium in April that was snowed out--8 inches of snow on the field at game time. :eek:

I once had a ticket to a game in Shea Stadium in April that was snowed out--8 inches of snow on the field at game time. :eek:

I remember in 1996 the Yankees opening day was snowing...turned out to be a special season though.
Thoughts on Judge? 60? And do you consider Bonds the home run king?

I will be happy to see Judge pass Maris and hit 62.

Nope, all of those steroid era home run totals are bogus to me.

Agreed Mils. Too bad because it was fun watching it while it was happening. Baseball had a big rebound that season!

Yes, the owners discovered that 9-7 slugfests are more popular with the fans than 2-1 pitchers duels.

Now it's kind of gone back somewhere in the middle you think?

Yes, the average final score the last few years has been about 6 to 3.5.

Fall ain't bad Mils it just took me a day to adapt to the "first chill" of the season. Then we get used to it and most days are pretty nice.

Fall ain't bad Mils it just took me a day to adapt to the "first chill" of the season. Then we get used to it and most days are pretty nice.
I can enjoy a day when I need to wear a fall jacket.
When it comes time for a winter coat, then I become unhappy. :shivering:

I can enjoy a day when I need to wear a fall jacket.
When it comes time for a winter coat, then I become unhappy. :shivering:

Same here! But I don't even use a winter coat. I have this really long cool looking (I think) leather jacket. Some people have complimented me on it...but it's not overly warm.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back