• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 6 (*/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 2 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 2: The Evil Box, Part 5

Just like her first morning in the machine, Dawn’s second wake-up call was accomplished with a beating. The tickle slave did not register that the blanket had been ripped from her body before a paddle smacked her bare back. And just like the prior day, Dawn did not react fast enough to signal that the first hit woke her up, so the paddle continued to strike her. Following five total smacks, the victim was able to control her movements, and she turned over in a flash, narrowly avoiding another hit on what would have been her upturned midriff. “Breakfast is on the floor, slave. Eat it now.”

“Okay,” Dawn wearily swung her legs off the bed, only to have them caught by the two ever-present hands.

“Obey!” Jerk’s monotone voice commanded loudly as Dawn found herself thrown back to the bed and pinned in place by four newly appearing hands. “You pathetic slave!” The tickle slave still had no clue what she had done wrong as a trio of whips lashed out at her bare belly. This time, Jerk apparently wanted to make the lesson as painful as possible, focusing one whip on the outie bellybutton and the other two on the prisoner’s bare sides and belly. With the stinging on her most sensitive spots, Dawn had no choice but to scream in pain and hope the torment ended soon. The beating ceased after a while, with the victim none the wiser as to what caused it, but the machine gave a vital hint that helped her figure it out, “Now, slave, address me properly!”

The realization hit Dawn hard, and she screamed out, “Yes, Mistress Slaver!” Immediately after the magic words were spoken, the hands binding the slave in place loosened. Dawn breathed in and out heavily, exhausted from the early morning beating, before forcing her pained body to get up.

“Now, eat your breakfast, slave!” the Stomach Slaver did not have any mercy on its victim, and it immediately reissued its earlier order. The tickle slave complied, quickly consuming her second meal of scrambled eggs. When she finished, Jerk wasted no time giving another command, “Take a shower; there is already a new bikini in there for you to wear today. You ate quicker than yesterday, so you will have twenty minutes before you need to be on the bed and ready for your first torture.”

“Yes, Mistress Slaver,” Dawn quickly uttered the submissive words before heading for the only other room she had seen in the last day and a half. Although she had more time, she did not take longer to clean up, and she was not reprimanded by Jerk when she grabbed some water once she was out.

“One minute, slave; lay down now.” Dawn was about to get on the bed anyways, but she was grateful that the machine had decided to warn her that her time was running out. Once the tickle slave was in place, the four binding hands grabbed her limbs so they could be restrained. Internally, Dawn was calm: she was not stretched out into a painful position, and she had mentally reaffirmed her commitment to eventually freeing herself during her shower. “It is time for your first torture of the day to start,” Jerk announced the inevitable, and Dawn finished up steeling herself before looking over to an open tickle tool compartment.

‘Those look like… toothbrushes?’ Dawn was unable to keep confusion out of her expression as she spotted a trio of what appeared to be large toothbrushes coming for her torso. ‘Are those really supposed to tickle me somehow?’ As the tools got nearer, the ticklee confirmed that she had seen toothbrushes, although an added detail perplexed her further, ‘Those don’t quite look like regular toothbrushes; they’re something else. They’ve got toothbrush bristles, but the handle is super large, and it looks like there’s a button there. What are these things?”

“Oh, it appears that you are too stupid to realize what these are for,” the machine mocked its captive. “It is a good thing that you can just feel it and find out, stupid slave.”

‘Okay, maybe these are some sort of electrified toothbrushes,’ Dawn internally noted, still a bit confused, after a hand pressed one of the buttons and a whine came out of the tool. “What difference would elect- AAH!”

“EEEEEP!” A squeal exited the tickle slave’s mouth as the tickle tool contacted the surface of her abdomen. Of course, the Stomach Slaver was not satisfied with just giving Dawn a ticklish taste, so the toothbrush remained in its spot, eliciting a loud shriek from its victim.

‘What is happening to me?’ the ticklish teen was shocked to feel buzzing on her bare belly, and even more shocked at how much it tickled. She still had not quite wrapped her head around the concept of an electric toothbrush, and the fact that it tickled so intensely, despite not moving, bewildered her further. ‘It’s just sticking in one spot; I thought that tickling had to be mobile to work. How is this still tickling after a few seconds of sitting there?’ Despite Dawn’s doubts, the tool’s tickling prowess did not fade from inactivity, and laughter continued to flow freely out of her mouth.

“And now you see how stupid you truly were, you dumb doubting slave,” Jerk insulted Dawn for her confusion surrounding the tool. “But that was just the first part of your punishment for not trusting my ability to torture you with these tools. Now that you have a better understanding of just how much these toothbrushes tickle, it is time for the real torment.”

“YAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dawn threw her head back into the pillow as the other two toothbrushes hit, immediately followed by the trio of tickle tools beginning to move around. This truly tickled like nothing she had felt before. The stationary toothbrush had made her squeal loudly enough, but the unfamiliar yet intensely ticklish sensation of buzzing brushes making their way across her midsection overwhelmed her senses. Just like several prior ticklings, Dawn was helpless to do anything but just laugh and, once she regained some of her senses, pull on her arm restraints in an attempt to get the tools off her tickle spots.

The only thing that could be described as a distraction from the tickling was the machine’s lack of control over one aspect of the torment. Although the toothbrushes could move across the relatively flat surface of her stomach very easily, her outie bellybutton presented a slight challenge. Whenever the Stomach Slaver wanted to work over Dawn’s absolute weakest spot, it had to pause movement in one direction to focus on pulling the toothbrush up the side of the tickle button. In Dawn’s mind, she knew that such a pause was always worth it for the machine, as it produced an extra squeal and louder laughter that stayed as long as a brush was touching her outie. Jerk soon decided that since the bellybutton was much more ticklish than the remainder of the midsection, it wanted to keep one toothbrush on that spot for a more complete tickle torture. The bristles splayed out to hit both the knot and some of the sides of her most ticklish spot, and Dawn finally regained her mind once the biggest variation in the torment had vanished.

‘Wow, I had no idea that toothbrushes, including this odd electrical variant, could tickle so much!’ The first coherent thought entered Dawn’s mind once the bellybutton brush became relatively stationary. ‘I mean, this is next level tickling, and I’ve got to say, it’s not so bad. It’s highlighting my bellybutton, my best tickle spot, and the bristles are soft enough. They just tickle, and like I think I’ve said a million times, I like being tickled! I think I’m going to try and embrace this opportunity to get used to these toothbrushes, just in case someone decides to tickle me with them after I escape.’ For the first time since her introductory tickling in the Stomach Slaver, Dawn did not attempt to mentally distract herself with further words or a story; she just laid back and laughed, enjoying the tickling.

When the tickling finally came to an end, Dawn obliged Jerk with an insincere thanks, and the machine spoke up, “Good job, scum. I’ve put some food and water down for you if you need it. Get up and take a break; I will alert you when your next torture is near.”

Upon being released, Dawn did exactly as her captor commanded, eating, drinking, and stretching. She also secretly undermined the tickle machine as she continued to think of her destined escape while stretching, but all that was kept inside her mind, and these thoughts were not reflected by her outward expressions or actions. Before long, the Stomach Slaver interrupted her stretching with an order to return to the bed. The tickle slave was still in relatively good shape to escape, and she had no desire to mess that up by getting beaten, so she quickly laid down and offered no resistance to the restraint.

“Alright, slave scum, time to torture you again,” Jerk unnecessarily proclaimed, and Dawn calmly awaited the tool that would tickle her next.

Before the tools came out, however, the tickle slave felt an extra pull on her limbs, and she was soon stretched taut, with her torso slightly elevated like a few previous ticklings. Since she was not in pain, she accepted the extra tight bondage without complaint, and she again waited for a tool to come out.

Dawn was barely able to spot the soft brushes before they started scrubbing against her sensitive stomach. All stretched out, she was unable and still unwilling to keep herself from bursting into loud laughter, but internally, she was as relaxed as she could be. The machine had promised to bring these tickly brushes back when it first used them, and Dawn was not disappointed with the still soft tools being used to tickle her. For the first few minutes, she thought back to her prior brushing, where her mind was filled with thoughts of Connor. Revisiting these thoughts warmed her heart, and she sank into a state of calmness. Slowly, this serenity spread to every part of her brain, and Connor, along with everything else in her mind, faded away. Her quiet mind kept her from expending any excess energy, instead storing it for whenever she would need it later. During this time, she only had one simple thought: she should do this for the remaining ticklings, to build up a large reservoir of fighting energy with which she would attack Ziva and Diana.

The machine was ruthless with its tickling, using a total of five brushes to work over the captive tummy, and if Dawn was not prioritizing calmness for her escape plan, she surely would have needed to recall a story just to get herself through the tickles. Even with her stilled mind, her body was an exhausted mess by the time the machine decided to stop. The tickle slave offered another insincere thanks to the Stomach Slaver, and when it released her, she headed to the restroom and then grabbed a bite to eat.

Once Dawn was done with her most pressing matters, she heard Jerk speak up, “Slave scum, it appears that we are arriving at the Tickle Cartel significantly earlier than expected. You have five minutes to finish up whatever you need to do. Then you are to stand in front of the bed, hands behind your back, and wait for my front door to be opened and me to shut off.”

At this announcement, Dawn’s heart started pounding, and she headed into the restroom to wash her face and calm herself down. ‘It’s happening,’ she steeled herself as she looked into the bathroom mirror. ‘I didn’t think it would be so soon, but it’s time to free myself from these evil people. Diana and Ziva don’t stand a chance, because I will be getting out of here. Like I said before, I will do whatever it takes to escape. Whatever it takes. I am a free woman, and that will be official once that door opens. Time to go out and prove myself.’

With that, Dawn headed back to the main part of the Stomach Slaver, replacing her steely-eyed face with a terrified one, and she stood in front of her bed, in the position specified by the machine. “Oh, you idiot slave scum!” Jerk’s voice returned when the time was up. “I guess I have to do everything for you.” A whip smacked Dawn’s knees, causing a shriek of pain as she fell towards the floor. However, she was caught by the two ever-present human-like hands, who moved her a foot or so over from her original position. She soon gathered herself and stood straight, clasping her hands behind her back to try and avoid further punishment. “Finally! Now, put your head down; your current mistresses should know that you were disobedient and ashamed of it. Such a trash slave.”

Dawn obeyed the machine, and her face filled with primal desperation. She had to get out; there was no other option. She could not take another beating or tickling from someone who hated her like Jerk and all the Tickle Cartel people. Escape was the only possible outcome.

Less than two minutes later, Dawn heard something heavy move, and, assuming it was the latch on the door of the Stomach Slaver, tightly clenched her hands and prepared to attack her captors.

Next Chapter
Chapter 3: On the Run, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back