• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can I get the chance to tickle someone? (Teacher , Family friend, etc.)

BengisJenkins

I see all these almost hard to believe non-fic stories where people get these golden opportunities. Is there a specific way to go about doing this to do it without them knowing your intentions? Like some sort of lie I can make up like "I'm doing an experiment" or something of that nature. To be honest I've never had a "tickle moment" like this before, and I would really like to experience it.

I know there are some real pros on here who've been finessing the system for ages, so I could really benefit from a piece of advice.

The best advice I can offer is be honest in the pursuit of your fetish with people.

Lying or being manipulative is a real bad look. Especially when it comes to getting sexual jollies.

Myriads

I see all these almost hard to believe non-fic stories where people get these golden opportunities.

Plenty of them are hard to believe because they probably aren't real. Just because someone says that it's non fic, doesn't mean it is.

Ask yourself this "How would this person respond if I slapped their butt?" If your answer is "badly" then don't do it. There was a female friend that I would tickle. Why was I comfortable doing this? Because she often hugged me, and was comfortable sitting up against me. She was ok with me touching her because she was attracted to me.

You will be much more fulfilled if you simply find someone you can explore tickling with in an intimate way, rather than sneak tickling people who might react badly.

I think as long as you aren't harrassing, bullying or trying to intimidate anyone and you understanding that no means no, your approach can be whatever will achieve what you are looking for. I think many people on this site forget that we all have different goals when it comes to experiencing this fetish. Some wish to establish a deep intimate connection, others would like to make lifelong friends to have experiences with and others just want to experience their fetish with as many people as they can without the connection. Any of these goals are okay to have as long as you aren't going around touching people against their wishes.

A common thing with this fetish for people is the shame that comes with it. With that shame comes fear, which is gonna make you put yourself in the corner and not have the confidence to be open and honest with yourself. Thats what leads people to scheme and lie and use underhanded tactics to sneak in tickles on unsuspecting peers. In practice its really no different than the person who inches towards someone in hope that they can brush their hand on a ladies ass when they walk past them. Thats my theory at least

The BEST thing you can do in my opinion and what has worked wonders for me, is just be honest about it. Dont have to go around telling everyone, but if someone asks, own it. Whenever i find myself in a conversation about sex it easily steers towards kinks. If youre secure in that fact it really puts u on an even playing field, no tricks just honest fun. Tbh THEY probably will be the ones to instigate a tickle or two from time to time. -my honest and lived advice

My advice would be to do it playfully when you see an opportunity. If they say no and they clearly don’t like it, just stop. Nobody is gojng to assume you’re into tickling just because you tickled them lol
Good luck!

I wrote this a while ago, so here's a copy/paste of it.

It's not as if you want to eat her underwear, lie under a glass table while she poos on you, bugger little boys or dig up and ravish a three-weeks-buried corpse. As 'perversions' go, we're bloody fortunate to have this one. Now that I've finally grown up I realise that the embarrassment I felt for so much of my life over this kink was ridiculous.

Some women won't like it. Some women simply won't like YOU, and that's the way of the world.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assert your constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness, get out of the basement, and start chasing it.

In an urbane and elegant manner, of course. Women worth pursuing will appreciate that approach.

Remember that it won't work every time but that's life. Be decent about it, make the effort, cope with the inevitable rejections like a 'mensch'*, and above all, don't fall back on the (every one of those complete losers deserves to be shot) incel community for company or comfort.

You can't base a relationship on sex. Or a single kink. So learn to converse by starting innocuous conversations with five attractive women a day, and by the end of the week, along with a few horrendously humiliating memories, you'll have a few phone numbers and the makings of a few vanillas to convert.

That's how I would up married for the past 15 years to a delighted semi-vanilla convert 27 years my junior.

But I fully admit to taking a deep breath and gathering my courage before I first spoke to her because I'd been shot down in flames many times in the past while attempting a 'social' life. And for the first month she wouldn't even take my arm.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?337614-One-of-my-birthday-presents-to-Libertine

Miracles do happen. Not always, or they wouldn't be called miracles, but sometimes.

Don't lose heart and good luck.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensch

As someone already mentioned, some of those true stories are not actually true so it's not like you are the only person who struggles while others have opportunities every day. Tickling someone is hard, because it requires trust. That's why it's probably never a good idea to tickle total strangers. Also, I'm afraid that it is necessary for you to provoke such situation, there is no point in waiting for someone to invite you to tickle them.

Having said that, I think there are several factors that can make it easier. First, you must know the person you want to tickle. I'm not saying it needs to be your best friend or spouse (although this is advantageous), but someone who at least likes you. And it should not be someone much older or being your superior, like your boss or teacher. Then, this person must be in a good mood. Relaxed, happy and playful. The location is also important, most people wouldn't like to be tickled in front of a huge crowd or in a shopping mall. It also helps if you have spent some time with them, for example talking, playing board game or watching a film. You might then start a friendly banter, and when the person "playfully insults" you during the banter, you can tickle them as a kind of revenge. The tickling should be short. There is a chance that you will be tickled back. Allow it and it might evolve into a tickle fight. But again, if this is a first time, keep it short. If the person was comfortable with it, next time you might suggest tickling as a punishment for loosing the game. Another idea, if a person occupies a coach and is barefoot, you can tickle their feet and ask if you can sit next to them.

I guess it takes some courage to do it,especially if you are shy and afraid how this person might react. But if someone is relaxed and playful, feels comfortable around you and the surrounding is right, they shouldn't negatively react to a quick or even longer tickling.

And if you are looking for a much longer and more intense experience, then, as some people already said, you should be honest about your intentions. Pretending it's an experiment, homework or something else will always sound a bit strange, and you might be asked questions about the purpose and results of this experiment. And if it turns out you lied to them, the situation might become very tense.

So hopefully this helps.

I wrote this a while ago, so here's a copy/paste of it.

It's not as if you want to eat her underwear, lie under a glass table while she poos on you, bugger little boys or dig up and ravish a three-weeks-buried corpse. As 'perversions' go, we're bloody fortunate to have this one. Now that I've finally grown up I realise that the embarrassment I felt for so much of my life over this kink was ridiculous.

Some women won't like it. Some women simply won't like YOU, and that's the way of the world.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to assert your constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness, get out of the basement, and start chasing it.

In an urbane and elegant manner, of course. Women worth pursuing will appreciate that approach.

Remember that it won't work every time but that's life. Be decent about it, make the effort, cope with the inevitable rejections like a 'mensch'*, and above all, don't fall back on the (every one of those complete losers deserves to be shot) incel community for company or comfort.

You can't base a relationship on sex. Or a single kink. So learn to converse by starting innocuous conversations with five attractive women a day, and by the end of the week, along with a few horrendously humiliating memories, you'll have a few phone numbers and the makings of a few vanillas to convert.

That's how I would up married for the past 15 years to a delighted semi-vanilla convert 27 years my junior.

But I fully admit to taking a deep breath and gathering my courage before I first spoke to her because I'd been shot down in flames many times in the past while attempting a 'social' life. And for the first month she wouldn't even take my arm.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?337614-One-of-my-birthday-presents-to-Libertine

Miracles do happen. Not always, or they wouldn't be called miracles, but sometimes.

Don't lose heart and good luck.

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensch

Wow that's awesome, and inspirational. Thank you for sharing it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back