• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My 2 sessions with Laney from ticklehorror!

KyleN94

Long time lurker. Had to make a post about my 2 sessions with Laney from ticklehorror this week . Let me tell you, some of the best sessions i've ever had.

I think it's the emotional connection , as she was my all time favorite when I first started exploring tickling websites. Just made the sessions that much more intense, fun, arousing. Just out of this world.

So how I found her was pretty whack, through instagram art show pictures for an ongoing show being thrown by a mutual acquaintance, where she showed up in pictures with another female friends of hers who I didn't know. And the friend was the one tagged. And I made up a story to get the email contact of Laney, and just shot my shot with an email, not really expecting a response, but having thrown a $ figure that was quite attractive. Luckily, she was open to the idea but demanded a ton of references, personal details, ID stuff, as well as having someone present in another room of wherever we would meet. And so we arranged and met up this week

We did 2 sessions. 1 was FM/F where me and her tickled a local fetish model which I contracted online through fetlife, and the other was an F/M session where she went after me.

She is still an amazing tickler, and it was a blast.

that’s awesome !! so great to meet real fetish in person

Welcome to the TMF, KyleN94, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Glad you had two great sessions! :bouncybou

Glad for your experience Kyle!

For others not aware, it’s customary for professional session models to ask for a copy of an ID and or references. Having someone present is also not uncommon especially if bondage is involved.

It’s a safety measure 100%. Following that protocol, as Kyle did, will provide the best outcome for an amazing session.

For others not aware, it’s customary for professional session models to ask for a copy of an ID and or references. Having someone present is also not uncommon especially if bondage is involved.

It’s a safety measure 100%. Following that protocol, as Kyle did, will provide the best outcome for an amazing session.

Yeah, and at the end of the day it was a take it or leave it kind of deal when it came to her ID Request. That didn't bother me. The person present in the apartment, I wasn't too thrilled about, but it was also a take it or leave it condition. Why I wasn't thrilled was because she was not going to be in bondage at any point during the session. But again, went through with it because it was either that, or it wasn't going to happen. And I wasn't about to pass on the opportunity

So she wasn't too keen on getting her comeuppance, even with a bodyguard nearby eh?

Dude, that is awesome! I too always loved Laney. Way to live a real-life fantasy getting to personally tickle a dreamgirl from some favorite clips!

Welcome to the TMF, KyleN94, and congratulations on making your first post.
I'm glad you had two great sessions!

LBFT

Yeah, and at the end of the day it was a take it or leave it kind of deal when it came to her ID Request. That didn't bother me. The person present in the apartment, I wasn't too thrilled about, but it was also a take it or leave it condition. Why I wasn't thrilled was because she was not going to be in bondage at any point during the session. But again, went through with it because it was either that, or it wasn't going to happen. And I wasn't about to pass on the opportunity
I've had a handful of sessions with Vicky Vixxx and Terra Mizu when I was in the Tampa area. Both requested a copy of my ID the first time. I was a little hesitant at first but everything was going to be OK, it's just a safety issue.

LBFT

Now the big question is, will Laney be able to do sessions with others in the future?

LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back