• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wheel F/M

cmike361

[PART 1 - THE INSPECTION]

As I walked into the room, I saw all of the various bondage apparatus that I had come to know from this space, which I had visited many times. She was there to greet me, all 5'0" of her with a tight black dress clinging to every curve. She was wearing black heels that contrasted with her toes, which were painted bright blue. There is one new item in the room, a wheel. She sees my gaze go toward the wheel. The spots are divided into eight colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, and white.

As if reading my mind, she says "half of those spots are safe for you, but the other half is pushing your limits and trying to encourage you to try new things. Should I spin?"

I can only nod my head yes. She does and the wheel lands on orange.

"Orange is something new for you," she said, "I want you to strip naked and kneel before me."

I complied. She began to slowly walk around me and I could hear her heels clicking on the floor.

"Is this your first inspection?" she asked.

She slowly walked around my body, poking at me, lightly grazing her fingernails over my skin. It was not enough to tickle, but it was enough to give a tease of one. My arousal was obvious.

"I just want you to take a moment to think about how you are feeling right now," she said. "You're naked, you're kneeling, you're vulnerable."

She smiled ever so slightly.

"And there are seven more colors to go," she added. "Do you want to spin the wheel?"

To be continued ... (in this thread)

Last edited:
[PARTS II AND III - THE FUN BEGINS]

I was nervous but I didn't have too much time to worry about it because she quickly spun the wheel again. This time it landed on blue.

Without saying a word, she grabbed some wrist cuffs and placed one on each of my wrists. From there, she guided each hand above my head to a simple silver ring hanging from the ceiling. My eyes followed my arms up and I saw the ring and a nearby pulley. Once I was secured, she pulled the rope to raise my arms up. I was high enough to be in a long stretch. I could either keep my feet flat on the floor and stretch my shoulders or relieve the strain a bit by raising my heels off the ground.

I was deciding which would be more comfortable when she ran her fingers down my forearms and along the underside of my arms. I shuddered when she hit my armpits and stifled a small giggle. She was moving so slowly and softly until ... she got to my belly. She scribbled her fingers all over one of my most ticklish spots and I burst out laughing and tried to pull away as best I could, but her small fingers followed me, tickling like crazy while I squealed and squirmed.

She stopped tickling and dropped to her hands and knees. She grabbed two ankle cuffs nearby and a spreader bar and finally spoke for the first time in minutes.

"Now you can twist and turn, but your body is at my mercy for whatever color comes next."

[PART III]

She spun the week again and it landed on purple, which caused her to smile broadly.

"Purple is my favorite color, so naturally it will be something that pushes you. Let's explore some humiliation and degradation!"

She left the room for several moments and returned with a small can of purple paint and several brushes of different sizes. She picked up the biggest brush and dipped it into the paint. She slowly began to draw the brush across my chest and write a word. The paint felt sticky and the bristles tickled. I could see the word "slut" appear.

She rinsed the brush and splashed the remaining droplets of water on my face before picking up a smaller brush and dipping it into the paint. This time, she painted my back. I could not see the word, but I could feel her brush work from my left hip diagonally across my back to my right shoulder.

"What does it say?" I asked.

She just giggled, rinsed the brush, and splashed the water in my face again. She grabbed a medium sized brush and began painting my inner arms. It tickled like crazy and I struggled to hold still. I could make out the word "fuck" on one arm but I couldn't see the other drawings or words. She kept at it. Some spots tickled, others didn't. Eventually I saw a crude drawing of tits below my belly button, a drawing made worse by the fact that I practically shrieked and jolted away when she hit it. I saw a cock on one thigh and a pussy drawn on the other.

When she finally finished her agonizingly slow work, she pulled a mirror in front of me so I could see what she had done. I could see the words "fuck toy" across my arms, "slut" on my belly, "tickle me" with arrows pointing all around. I saw the words "bitch," "whore", and I thought I could make out "fuck me", "torture me" and "use me." There was a lot I could not read.

"This will be helpful when my friend joins," she said. "Now she has some instructions and knows what your place will be with us."

(To be continued in this thread, but feel free to let me know what you think so far) ...

[PART IV - Intense Torture]

She spun the wheel again and this time it landed on red.

"Oh, red is such a hot color. I always associate it with love and blood, heat and passion," she said.

She lit some candles around us as that also happened to be red as I watched from my strained, hanging position.

"I know we shouldn't use red candles, because they burn hotter," she said. "But they are just so pretty."

She went searching through a trunk for a few seconds and found a red scarf, how appropriate. She tied the scarf around my head, covering my eyes.

"Do you need a gag too? Or will you be good for me?" she asked. I told her I would be good.

She moved the candles close to my skin and I could feel the heat radiating near me. It didn't hurt, but I could tell they were close and I involuntarily pulled away. She giggled every time I moved.

She kept that up for a few minutes and then I heard her put the candle down. Suddenly, I felt something soft across my skin. It was soft, like a fur, but also slightly pokey, like a feather. I couldn't tell what it was, but I could feel it slowly drawing lines up and down my sides and it started to tickle. I pulled away and giggled involuntarily.

"I will ask again, are you going to be quiet or do I need to gag you?" she said after I giggled for the third or fourth time.

I nodded and murmured, "I'll be quiet."

That lasted barely a few seconds as she dropped the feather and went in for tickles up and down my sides and over my belly. I exploded in laughter, practically screaming as her nails worked over my entire torso. She started squeezing my sides.

"Oh, come on, I know that doesn't tickle," she said.

She ran her nails up to my armpits, back down my sides, all over my belly and down to my inner thighs before working her way back again. Up and down, up and down, all the while I got louder and louder with my laughter and thrashed as much as my bound hands above my head and my ankles tied to the spreader bar would allow. She stopped all of the tickling.

"I expected you to be quiet," she said with mock disappointment.

I heard her moving as my skin still tingled from her tickling assault. She shoved something in my mouth. She didn't tell me what it was but I knew from our past times playing together that it was her wet panties. I could taste her on my tongue.

"Well, that should help," she said.

With that she went back to tickling. I thought it was bad before but she was even more ruthless this time around, working every inch from my armpits to my thighs, finding every single tickle spot as I laughed and screamed into the gag.

She paused for a moment when it seemed like I might not be getting enough air and then, once I had almost caught my breath, she began her tickling assault again. After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably no more than a few minutes, she mercifully stopped.

"Time to spin the wheel again!"

(To be continued in this thread)

PART V - SENSUAL TORTURE (NO TICKLING IN THIS PART)

She spun the wheel for me again and this time it landed on green. She let out a happy squee and removed my blindfold before she shared her intentions for me in an excited whisper.

"I love symbolism, I love it in my play. I love green. Spring is full of fresh greenery and I often try to replicate the feeling with houseplants through my apartment," she said. "Green is for growth, for new beginnings. Let's play with your growth and see if we can't plant some seeds deep within you."

She paused for a moment and then leaned in again.

"But remember, some of the most beautiful plans have a little bite to them, right?" she said. "That's where the famous kink book, 'Screw the Roses, Send Me Thorns,' comes from."

Without another word, she leaned into my neck and gave me a gentle kiss. It quickly became a more intense kiss, with then quickly became a little bite. She leaned over to the other side, kissing and biting and suckling and nipping along my neck. She worked her way down and began to focus on my chest, a gentle kiss followed by a gentle nip. Then suddenly a hard bite that forced a gasp from my mouth and left a red spot. She planted a deep kiss on my chest over the swelling skin.

"That one will leave a mark," she said.

She continued the pattern on my chest and shoulders and neck and back down again until my skin was red and my cock was hard. She laughed and dropped her hand down, maintaining eye contact as she lazily stroked my cock.

"Are you ready for more, or do you have to safeword?" she asked.

I told her I wanted more.

She continued stroking me with slow, deliberate movements. She switched between her two hands, sometimes using both. She got down on her knees and put me in her mouth. My breathing began to quicken. Once that happened she pulled off of me and slapped my balls. Not too hard, but hard enough to make me gasp. She was sure to look right in my eyes as she did it to see my reaction.

She went back to stroking, gently, but firmly. Every time I got close to orgasm she stopped and gave my balls a little slap. She edged me maybe three times, but it felt like more. Then she began sucking me again but also continued to tap my balls. Licking and slapping, sucking and tapping, over and over as I felt like I was being driven to madness by the onslaught of sensations.

"Can you orgasm?" she asked. "Will you beg me to orgasm? Or is it too much? Will you tap out?"

My mind was filled with so many conflicting thoughts and feelings.

"I can't tap out yet," I said.

She spun the wheel.

(To be continued in this thread.)

Part VI, A New Position

The wheel landed on yellow this time. She removed the spreader bar from my ankles and lowered the rope holding my arms up, which I was thankful for because my shoulders were starting to ache a bit from the stretch and the bondage. My hands were still tied together, so she gently laid me down on my back on a bed nearby and secured my arms to the bedpost. She took individual cuffs and placed one around each ankle, tying them to the bedpost below so I was in a Y position.

"Perfect for yellow," she said with a giggle.

She stepped up onto the bed and stood over me. I could see that she was not wearing any panties as I looked up her skirt and she was visibly wet. She lowered herself down to sit on my stomach and pinched both of my nipples. She moved herself up to sit on my mouth.

"Lick me," she commanded.

I started to pleasure her and she enjoyed it for a few moments when, suddenly, she reached back and began furiously tickling my sides. I was stunned and started laughing, so I stopped licking.

"Continue, or I will stop and slap your balls," she said.

I started licking her again as she began tickling mercilessly. She worked her fingernails down my arms, then to my armpits, then my ribs and chest and belly and back up again, showing off her dexterity as she kept her pussy on my mouth and I kept licking. It was absolute torture, both because the tickling was nonstop and because I had to somehow continue to focus on pleasuring her at the same time. She leaned far back and started tickling my thighs, which pulled her off of me. She immediately slapped my balls.

"Did I say you could stop?" she said.

I started to mumble an excuse and she slapped my balls again. I got the hint and went back to pleasuring her and she went back to tickling. It was hard to believe she could be any more ruthless than she had been, but she was. She tickled thighs, belly, ribs, armpits, and upper arms. She tickled my neck, which put me in an excruciating struggle to somehow not move or squirm as I kept licking her. I could feel her getting wetter.

"If you can make me orgasm, I'll let you orgasm," she said as she kept tickling. "Can you do it?"

(To be continued in this thread.)

THE CONCLUSION

I could tell by the noises that she was making that she was getting close to orgasm. Her tickling seemed even more furious as she neared her climax, her small fingers mercilessly working over my neck and armpits as I licked her. Finally, she came with a breathy yell. She climbed off of me, leaving my arms tied and my face coated in her.

There were only two spots left on the wheel. She spun it until it landed on black.

She slowly crawled down my body, giving me a delightful view of her ass. As she reached my feet, she turned her body over so her ass was between my feet and her ankles straddled my hips. She slowly runs her toes over her hips, sensually. She raises one foot up to slide it gently across my cock, letting out a giggle as I jumped beneath her. She stroked my gently with her toes a few times before putting her foot back down.

"Do you want more?" she asked.

I started to plead for more as she crossed her other ankle over, letting the toes on that foot caress me.

"You'll need to beg for more, but first ..."

Without finishing her sentence, she started raking both hands up and down the soles of my feet in her most coordinated, ruthless tickle attack yet. She scribbled her fingers under my toes, over the arches of my feet and the balls of my feet, over and over, smiling widely as I jolted like I was being electrocuted and laughed like a madman. She started tickling the tops of my feet which were shockingly ticklish. I have been tickled before, and she had tickled me terribly during our time together that day, but this was another level.

I laughed, I begged, I pleaded, I swore I would get her off again, do anything for her, if she would only give me a chance to catch my breath. She ignored my pleas and kept tickling as tears rolled down my face. She had broken me, completely and totally, and she knew it.

Once she thought I had had enough, she kept tickling for another solid minute, all over the tops and bottoms of my feet, before she finally stopped.

"Tell me you want it," she said.

I started to beg again and as I did, she squirted an overly generous amount of lube over me and attempted to give me a foot job. She had not done this much before and her attempt started out clumsy, but as I hardened, she found a rhythm I enjoyed. She continued to giggle that sweet giggle as her feet slid up and down, trying to find different ways to tease me and bring me to the edge. She added her hands for support and extra fun.

"Will you come for me?" she asked with wide eyes.

I did. I came copiously, white hot streams of cum bursting all over her feet and toes. It took nearly a minute for me to stop gushing and for my breath to start to return to normal.

There was one color left on the wheel, white.

"It seems only appropriate that white would be licking all of your cum off my feet and toes," she said. "Show your gratitude for me allowing you an orgasm."

Eating cum is not my favorite, but in that moment I would have done anything for her, my world, my goddess. So I started to lick her feet and toes clean.

"every single drop," she admonished.

When I had finished, I went limp, eyes gazing to the ceiling as I lay there, still bound.

"Thank you," I said, "that was amazing."

"Oh, we are not done yet!" she said. "Don't you remember the instructions I painted on you? I told you they would come in handy when my friend came by and she should be here any minute."

She walked toward the door to check on her friend and turned back to me with a devilish smile, "I wonder how intense the tickling will have to be to get you hard again."

<<THE END>>

This was my first attempt at a longer story, any feedback, good and back, is welcome.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back