• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sofia Suescun

Studious_Hustler

Verified
Sofia Suescun, a Spanish reality-TV performer, may be "one of us"... or something?

On her Instagram last year, Sofia expressed (in Spanish) a wish to be tickled by a professional in Madrid. I guess there used to be a business like that there, but it's closed now. She then tagged her boyfriend, telling him that he could concentrate on just tickling her -- I guess he was already meeting all of her other "needs" lol?

Here's a breakdown of the silly but intriguing incident:

www.elperiodico.com/es/cuore/famosos/sofia-suescun-instagram-masaje-cosquillas

--And a few pics of Sofia's feet:

Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5811874.jpgSofía-Suescun-Feet-5978004.jpgSofía-Suescun-Feet-6495768.jpg

Man, that's wonderful!

She's beautiful and wanna be tickled. Well, I wouldn't mind tickling her to tears. She should's called one of us, we'd make her dreams come true...

Anyway, once she wanted to get tickled, maybe something on her ticklishness is popping up around the internet. Hope myself or someone else finds it sometime. I'd love to know something about her ticklishness...

Attachments

• storie-cosquilla-sofia-suescun-650x1187.jpg
    storie-cosquilla-sofia-suescun-650x1187.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 98
  • storie-2-cosquillas-sofia-suescun-650x591.jpg
    storie-2-cosquillas-sofia-suescun-650x591.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 88
Some more photos of her barefoot:

Attachments

• Sofía-Suescun-Feet-4116703.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-4116703.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5080164.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5080164.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5116638.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5116638.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 33
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5189907.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5189907.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5200451.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5200451.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5345460.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5345460.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5784410.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5784410.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5794821.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-5794821.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 29
  • Sofía-Suescun-Feet-6484337.jpg
    Sofía-Suescun-Feet-6484337.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 26
Man, that's wonderful!

She's beautiful and wanna be tickled. Well, I wouldn't mind tickling her to tears. She should's called one of us, we'd make her dreams come true...

Anyway, once she wanted to get tickled, maybe something on her ticklishness is popping up around the internet. Hope myself or someone else finds it sometime. I'd love to know something about her ticklishness...

I don't read Spanish, could we get a translation on those please and thank you?!?

I don't read Spanish, could we get a translation on those please and thank you?!?

Sure. I speak Portuguese, no Spanish, but they're similar. I can do a rough translation:

First one:

"Heeeeeey, I've already said it once and you've called me crazy/weird. Seriously, isn't there a place in Madrid in which they tickle people? Hahaha yeah tickling, with the tips of the fingers, nails, feathers now I'd give anything for about 20 minutes.

In the end I'll have to open a center myself or someone that understands me steals my idea hahahahah."

At the end of the first message, seems that she'd open a tickling place herself or she'd like someone that understands her to steal her idea and open a tickling place in Madrid...

-

Second one:

"Goooooood

You1re sending me a lot of info, let me investigate but reading these little things ugh, today I am sensitive, and yes I ask Kiko but baaahhhhhh you know. And I just want tickling!

Love joe @kikookiko now you could concentrate JUST on tickling!"

In the beggining, this one is a little bit confusing. I don't know what she tried to say, but that might have been in the context of the Instagram story at the time...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back