• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trip, Gain, Loss, And Home.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was on the plane to OKC, thinking over all of the plans for the next potential oil and gas deal, once he found out how many people were going to sign.

As the flight went on, Ross had a problem. Every time he tried to speak to the stewardess, his voice seemed to worsen.

Ross did not feel sick, but he did feel like he had "Laryngitis "

Ross tried to put that out of his mind, and rest.

Ross did his usual route , landing in DFW, transferring to OKC, and then landing in OKC , and taking an Uber to the office.

When Ross got to the office, Fritz's always friendly voice boomed. "Hey there partner, how you doing?"

Ross whispered. "Hi, Fritz I have Laryngitis"

"We really need to finish this deal and sign people up. Can you stay?" Fritz asked.

"Unless this unexpectedly turns into a cold or sore throat you know I will. Let me just call Kayley and then we can get started" Ross said, walking out of the office to go into his own private office.

Ross dropped his case, took out his cell phone, and hit Kayley's number. She answered. "Hello?"

"Kale, its me" Ross whispered.

"Hello, who is this?" Kayley said, and then hung up.

Ross was annoyed. He sent a text to Kayley. "This is your husband, I lost my voice, please either text me or call me back" Ross said, a bit pissed off.

A second later the phone rang. "Whats the matter with your voice?" Kayley said.

"How the hell do I know? I need to talk very low" Ross said very quietly.

"Maybe you're sick. I think you need to come home" Kayley said.

"Over My Dead Body! Ross said, quietly but with purpose.

"Okay, I know that you went down there to sign a big deal, but please, be careful, and try to get home within 2 days or at most three" Kayley said.

"Of course, I will keep in touch" Ross said.

Ross walked back into the office with Fritz and Steve,.

"Ross, I have an idea, so that maybe you can get out of here by tomorrow night, why dont we send urgent word to all the potential people who might want to sign up, and tell them that you have a personal emergency in New York, and cannot stay more than two days. This way, maybe we can work today, tomorrow, and if needed, the first part of the next day, and then you can go home" Fritz said.

"Fritz, I appreciate that, but I came here to do a major deal with my best friends, business partners, and for our company. Its very possible that I got hoarse from screaming at the baseball game the other day. Hell, I dont know! Please just send out the word however you were going to, and I will stay as long as I can or have to. If I really get sick, then I will go home, and we wil figure out how to deal with this. Maybe we will sign some people now, I will go home for a week, and then come back and finish it up, let';s see" Ross said.,

Fritz, Ross and Steve spent the afternoon sending word to anyone who said they were going to sign up, to contact them ASAP

By the end of the day, two hundred and fifty people called, and verbally committed to sign. Contracts were sent via FEDEX overnight to those people, who would in turn hand them to their attorneys, and financial people, and everything would be finalized within a week.

Ross, Fritz and Steve, "Thought" they had at least another one hundred to two hundred people who would sign. As it turned out, only fifty of those wanted contracts.

Thus, only three hundred people were firm to sign.

By the end of the day, Fritz said.

"Ross, to Hell with this, nothing is more important than your health ., Three hundred out of a thousand is okay. Go to the Hotel, and make the first flight out of here in the morning. Go home, rest, we will see if we can get any other people from this group. If so, hopefully we can set something up in a week or two, and if not, we look for another pool or see if we can do something else. "Fritz said.

"Okay, thanks. Both Miss Kayley and I will be happy with that" Ross said.

Ross went back to the hotel, checked in, and then texted Kayley., "Husband, coming home tomorrow, please call" Ross wrote.

Kayley called. "That was fast"

"The deal is not done yet. We signed up three hundred out of a thousand people. We agreed that I should come home and get rid of this, and I can always come down again next week or the week after" Ross said in a low voice.

"Oh, Goody, so you can come home and give it to me" Kayley said.

"I will sleep on the den sofa" Ross said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, take care" Kayley said.

Ross slept at the hotel that night, got on the first flight out in the morning at 8 am OKC time, landed at JFK with changeover at 1 pm NY time, and went home. Kayley was home due to a half day. Ross blew her a kiss to as not to get her sick, and then went into his home office, to listen to his messages., Predictably, one was from Mister Timothy Patrick. Ross clicked the machine, and Tim said.

"Ross, Help! More trouble from Queen Tiffany the Bitch. I know you might be away, in fact I think you told me you are away , but if you get this, please call me ASAP

Ross sat down at his desk, and sighed.

First, Ross gets sick, then has to cut his OKC trip short due to not feeling well, now this message from Timothy.

What was going on in the Timothy/Tiffany spin around THIS TIME?

That would be seen.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to be an effective salesman when you can only whisper.

If his lost voice was from yelling too much at Citi Field, then it won't be contagious. That's good news for Kaley.

Exactly, being an effective salesman is difficult enough when you can only whisper

Yes. if Ross did lose his voice from yelling at Citi Field, that is good news from Kayley.

More to come in the next 24-36 hours, depending.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back