Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

10/7/2022

Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and say hello to us!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Shaw?

Lindsey Shaw?

What happened to recent post about Lindsey Shaw?

Is it copyright violation to post cameos now?

Quote Originally Posted by erik1009 View Post
    Is it copyright violation to post cameos now?
    Not to my knowledge. A lot of them are or at least were public. Although I haven’t been on there in a long time so maybe it changed

Quote Originally Posted by tkl_venom View Post
    Not to my knowledge. A lot of them are or at least were public. Although I haven’t been on there in a long time so maybe it changed
    Maybe that was because it was posted on YouTube. Even considering that it was uploaded as an unlisted video...

I don't have the link here, it's gone for me. But Comfort Eagle might have. Don't know if the video got disabled also. I think the thread was deleted for some reason that concerns the fact it was on YouTube...

If that's correct, it's strange. Because it was uploaded as an unlisted video and by the owner of the Cameo. Well, let's wait. Maybe we'll know...
    Tickling 'til death the ticklish girls since 1999...

"The best thing in the world: tickle 'til death a beautiful girl.
    The second best thing in the world: be tickled to tears by a beautiful girl. And, after that, have a great revenge tickling her until she pees her pants ..."

She told me not to post it. I assumed it was ok because she has foot fetish stuff posted everywhere -both her profiles and others- but I've been lead to believe that she's expecting to profit off of selling individual Cameo videos, and saw me posting it as "giving away for pay content" ala OnlyFans piracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Eagle View Post
    She told me not to post it. I assumed it was ok because she has foot fetish stuff posted everywhere -both her profiles and others- but I've been lead to believe that she's expecting to profit off of selling individual Cameo videos, and saw me posting it as "giving away for pay content" ala OnlyFans piracy.
    You told her about the board? Did she have a reaction to learning that there's a tickling fetish?

That’s absolutely fair

Thanks for getting that though. It was fantastic

You told her about the board? Did she have a reaction to learning that there's a tickling fetish?
    No. It was re-posted to twitter a lot, presumably she found it through there. A lot of her foot stuff was making the rounds over there before I got the video, I assume she had been keeping tabs.

No. It was re-posted to twitter a lot, presumably she found it through there. A lot of her foot stuff was making the rounds over there before I got the video, I assume she had been keeping tabs.
    Lame. It was unlisted so it had to be people from this site with the link. And some folks here thought we were crazy for taking down the Cameo links for this same reason lol.

We can't have nice things. It's cool that she's open to it, but that's not an invitation to go wild.

What was said in the video? Is this the same one that she had made on cameo 1-2 years ago talking about how pedicures tickled, or a new one?

Lame. It was unlisted so it had to be people from this site with the link. And some folks here thought we were crazy for taking down the Cameo links for this same reason lol.

We can't have nice things. It's cool that she's open to it, but that's not an invitation to go wild.
    Yeah, unfortunately here we go again and again in the same questions and problems concerning that type of content. Sad story...

Quote Originally Posted by yeknohc View Post
    What was said in the video? Is this the same one that she had made on cameo 1-2 years ago talking about how pedicures tickled, or a new one?
    That was a new one in which she detailed her feet ticklishness. Like the first one, pedicures were a big point during the video: she talked a lot about how ticklish her feet were during pedicures...
    Tickling 'til death the ticklish girls since 1999...

"The best thing in the world: tickle 'til death a beautiful girl.
    The second best thing in the world: be tickled to tears by a beautiful girl. And, after that, have a great revenge tickling her until she pees her pants ..."

Quote Originally Posted by yeknohc View Post
    Brand new one; I admitted it was a fetish related question and in the video she acknowledge she was "new to the foot game". She wasn't tricked into providing bait-vid or anything, she knew upfront it was kink related.

Unfortunately she's probably going to get bombarded with foot and tickling requests now.

What is it with people on this site? Why are people so obsessed that they have to make sure that the stuff posted here gets back to the celebrity? This is exactly what happened to the cameo thread, why are so insistent on ruining things for everyone?

I'll never understand why guys become so obsessed once there's been a confirmation? You'd think once the question was answered the questions would stop. Instead, they constantly ask the same question, or even ask them if they would do fetish related tickling videos. I remember I was going to ask Mickie James on cameo if she was ticklish, but then I saw a reddit post of her admitting to being very ticklish on her feet, sides, and neck, so I left it alone. More people need to do that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast