• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsey Shaw?

Is it copyright violation to post cameos now?

Not to my knowledge. A lot of them are or at least were public. Although I haven’t been on there in a long time so maybe it changed

Not to my knowledge. A lot of them are or at least were public. Although I haven’t been on there in a long time so maybe it changed

Maybe that was because it was posted on YouTube. Even considering that it was uploaded as an unlisted video...

I don't have the link here, it's gone for me. But Comfort Eagle might have. Don't know if the video got disabled also. I think the thread was deleted for some reason that concerns the fact it was on YouTube...

If that's correct, it's strange. Because it was uploaded as an unlisted video and by the owner of the Cameo. Well, let's wait. Maybe we'll know...

She told me not to post it. I assumed it was ok because she has foot fetish stuff posted everywhere -both her profiles and others- but I've been lead to believe that she's expecting to profit off of selling individual Cameo videos, and saw me posting it as "giving away for pay content" ala OnlyFans piracy.

She told me not to post it. I assumed it was ok because she has foot fetish stuff posted everywhere -both her profiles and others- but I've been lead to believe that she's expecting to profit off of selling individual Cameo videos, and saw me posting it as "giving away for pay content" ala OnlyFans piracy.

You told her about the board? Did she have a reaction to learning that there's a tickling fetish?

That’s absolutely fair

Thanks for getting that though. It was fantastic

You told her about the board? Did she have a reaction to learning that there's a tickling fetish?

No. It was re-posted to twitter a lot, presumably she found it through there. A lot of her foot stuff was making the rounds over there before I got the video, I assume she had been keeping tabs.

No. It was re-posted to twitter a lot, presumably she found it through there. A lot of her foot stuff was making the rounds over there before I got the video, I assume she had been keeping tabs.

Lame. It was unlisted so it had to be people from this site with the link. And some folks here thought we were crazy for taking down the Cameo links for this same reason lol.

We can't have nice things. It's cool that she's open to it, but that's not an invitation to go wild.

What was said in the video? Is this the same one that she had made on cameo 1-2 years ago talking about how pedicures tickled, or a new one?

Lame. It was unlisted so it had to be people from this site with the link. And some folks here thought we were crazy for taking down the Cameo links for this same reason lol.

We can't have nice things. It's cool that she's open to it, but that's not an invitation to go wild.

Yeah, unfortunately here we go again and again in the same questions and problems concerning that type of content. Sad story...

What was said in the video? Is this the same one that she had made on cameo 1-2 years ago talking about how pedicures tickled, or a new one?

That was a new one in which she detailed her feet ticklishness. Like the first one, pedicures were a big point during the video: she talked a lot about how ticklish her feet were during pedicures...

Brand new one; I admitted it was a fetish related question and in the video she acknowledge she was "new to the foot game". She wasn't tricked into providing bait-vid or anything, she knew upfront it was kink related.

Unfortunately she's probably going to get bombarded with foot and tickling requests now.

What is it with people on this site? Why are people so obsessed that they have to make sure that the stuff posted here gets back to the celebrity? This is exactly what happened to the cameo thread, why are so insistent on ruining things for everyone?

I'll never understand why guys become so obsessed once there's been a confirmation? You'd think once the question was answered the questions would stop. Instead, they constantly ask the same question, or even ask them if they would do fetish related tickling videos. I remember I was going to ask Mickie James on cameo if she was ticklish, but then I saw a reddit post of her admitting to being very ticklish on her feet, sides, and neck, so I left it alone. More people need to do that.

I'll never understand why guys become so obsessed once there's been a confirmation? You'd think once the question was answered the questions would stop. Instead, they constantly ask the same question, or even ask them if they would do fetish related tickling videos. I remember I was going to ask Mickie James on cameo if she was ticklish, but then I saw a reddit post of her admitting to being very ticklish on her feet, sides, and neck, so I left it alone. More people need to do that.

Curious that you mentioned that Mickie James cameo. Because I'd seen it in the same subreddit a couple minutes before you posted it on Wednesday:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wssd...tsave.com_mickie_james-b4vnf0yxfvg91.mp4/file

-

And I've just found out that it was posted here in 2019:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?313211-Mickie-James

Last edited:
Ah damn, that's too bad--I would've really liked to have seen that haha. Thanks for obtaining regardless! That's great that she's so cool with talking about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back