• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Indecent Proposal - Part 3 MMMF/F Feet Nylons & Bare, Armpits, Knees

dahoochman

TMF Expert
The long black limo accelerated down the highway. Jen sat on the far left side on the Limo, trying to get as far away from the older well dressed stranger she shared the Limo with.

"Settle down sweetie, I'm not going to tickle you any more....Until we get to the estate, anyway!" he said with a chuckle, all the while staring at Jen's exposed stockinged legs and feet.

Jen crossed her ankles and tried to sit upright. With her hands zip-tied behind her she could not adjust her dress, and the slits were exposing both of her thighs.

"What are you some sort of weirdo that cannot get laid?" Jen asked.

"Oh no dear, far from it. You see, I could go the corner downtown and find some bimbo to let me tickle her for $200, and then watch as she sits there and goes "tee-hee-hee please stop" as she pretends to be ticklish. You, my dear, are a rare gem. You are pretty, smart, have incredibly sexy legs and feet, and are truly exquisitely ticklish. You are like finding a four-leaf clover."

With that, the older gentleman slid across the long bench seat toward Jen, who backed away in to the corner. He reached for her right arm, and gently turned her. "Here, let me" he said, as he cut the zip ties off her wrists.

Jen immediately pulled her arms from behind her and started rubbing her wrists.

"Oh, Baron, my helper, he sometimes goes overboard, please forgive him" said the man, as he poured drinks from the bar in the Limo.

He handed a drink to Jen, and then started to sip his own drink. Jen paused, smelled her own drink, and then pointed to the mans drink. "Give me yours" she said.

"Oh my, you don't trust me?' said the man with a giggle. He handed his drink to Jen, and then took hers. "Cheers, to money and laughter!" he said, extending his cup. Jen grudgingly cheered with the man, and started to chug the drink.

The two sat in awkward silence as the limo zipped down the highway. Jen sipped and eventually finished her drink, and put the glass down.

"How do you feel?" asked the man.

"Fine, why?" she snapped back.

He looked at his watch. "Give it a minute."

"Give what a minute?!" Jen barked, suddenly feeling a bit sluggish.

"The drug. You see my dear, the drug was in the ice cubes. It needed times to mix in with the drink. That's why I was able to drink from that glass before you." As he explained, Jen slumped in the seat, mumbling. "You motherfuckaaaaaa" she mumbled, before closing her eyes and collapsing on to the seat.

The Limo turned off the highway, and down a long dirt road to a fenced in estate. The gate opened and the Limo sped in to a side entrance. Baron bought the long vehicle to a screeching stop, and then jumped out, opening the door for the well dressed man. "She's out, get Klaus to help you, bring her to the play room." he said, leaving the vehicle and entering the huge home.

Klaus emerged from a room off the entrance. He was a huge hulking man, well over 6 feet tall and certainly over 250 pounds. He was a younger man, perhaps 25, with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He was the exact opposite of Baron, who stood maybe 5 feet 8 and perhaps 175 pounds. As Klaus grabbed Jen by her arms Baron grabbed her ankles, and the 2 took her down 2 flights if stairs to the play room.

Once in the play room, they took Jen right to a large flat padded table in the center of the room. The table was equipped with dozens of straps, restraints for arms and ankles, stocks with eye-hook screws to restrain toes, and a padded hole for someone's face should they choose to use the table face down.

Once they gently laid Jen flat on her back on the table, they began the tedious task of restraining her. Her ankles were quickly locked in the stocked at the corners of the foot of the table. Her arms were pulled over her head and attached to padded restraints at the top of the table. Straps were then used to pull her elbows to the far corners of the table, leaving her unable to move her arms of protect her armpits. Additional straps were used to secure her torso and thighs to the table. Prior to securing her thighs they carefully moved her dress, exposing her stockinged legs from the tops of her thighs down. As they did this the man entered the room.

He had changed from his very professional looking shirt, jacket and tie in to a long black hooded cloak. He approached the table and supervised the bondage. "Yes, mmm hmmm, tighter, no tighter, much tighter, I want her completely immobile and helpless." he instructed. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one!" he said, smiling.

As Baron and Klaus continued to bind Jen to the table, an older woman emerged. Her name was Victoria. She was short and stocky, with short black hair. She also wore a black robe. Victoria hurriedly placed several video cameras on tri-pods at various points around the table. She then lowered a camera that was mounted on am adjustable arm from the ceiling down over Jens head pointing straight down at her face. She pressed a few buttons and gave the man a thumbs up.

Having completed their task of binding Jen, Baron and Klaus had now changed in to their own black cloaks, and stood at the foot of the table waiting for instructions. The man barked an order to Victoria. "Bring the smelling salts".

Victoria approached the head of the table, waving the smelling salts under Jen's nose. Jen coughed, started to shake her head, and then tried to move.

Realizing the situation, Jen started to yell. "You fucking sicko, untie me! I never agreed to this!" She said, lifting her head off the table to look down to examine the binds that were holding her.

"Well my dear, no, you didn't" he said, waving a signed document. "But your husband did, see" as he waved the document in front of her face. "And he agreed to some very specific things".

"For starters, you are mine until midnight, to do with as I choose. For seconds, if for any reason we have to stop before midnight, you get nothing. Not a dime. In fact, if we stop before midnight you will then owe ME money!" he said with a chuckle, now pointing to a line of the document.

Jen stared at the document in disbelief.

"Oh, I know dear, those pesky details. You see John is a very very nice man, but he didn't bother to read the fine print!" he said smiling ear to ear. He placed the document on Jens chest, and walked to the top of the table, kneeling so that his mouth was inches from the side of her head.

"You see my dear, we are going to tickle the fuck out of you. We are going to tickle, and tickle, and tickle, and all you can do is lie here and laugh. The only person who can stop it is your husband. He's going to be watching. See the cameras? And if you make it to midnight, you and your husband get your money. And if you don't, well....."

With that the man pulled a small rolling table on wheels over to the the table Jen was tied to and pulled the cover off of it. On the table was a plethora of instruments for tickling Jen; brushes of all sizes and shapes, toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes, flossers, exfoliating gloves, strings of yarn, and various vibrators.

Jen looked at the table of instruments and started to squirm and thrash against her binds, but she was tied very tightly and securely. "I can't do this!" she said.

"Oh, but you will" and with a nod of his head to Victoria she started the cameras. The man picked up his cell phone and called John.

John for his part sat home nervously, waiting for a call from the man. He would occasionally check his watch, and nervously pace. Then, at 7:00 pm the call came. "Hello?" he said

"Listen very carefully." The man said. "Turn on your laptop, go the this web address, and click on start cams.

John did so, and instantly his screen filled with 4 cams: one pointed at Jen's feet, one at her face, one at the table from the side, and one at the table pointed at her torso. He gasped when he saw Jen's predicament.

"Hey, we never agreed to this! This is bullshit!" John yelled. "Jen are you ok?!!" he yelled.

Before Jen could answer him, the man nodded, and Baron and Klaus each starting tickling Jen. Baron started at her knees, squeezing her stockinged knees just above the knee caps, and Klaus started on her feet, using a single finger up and down her right sole. Jen immediately started to squeal and thrash on the table with a pained looked on her face. She was horribly ticklish, and being unable to squirm away from the tickling only intensified the feelings.

The man climbed up on the table, straddling Jen's torso, looking directly down at her face as she giggled and snorted. "Oh my dear, does that tickle? Is someone ticklish?" he mocked, as he started to scratch her armpits with his index finger.

Jen's laughter grew louder and the men were now furiously working over Jen's legs and feet. Jen shook her feet left and right in a vain attempt to avoid Klaus's fingers. Baron was now squeezing both her knees and thighs, The man stopped, checked his watch and looked in to the camera. "It's 7:30 John. Only four and a half hours left. Remember, you can stop this at any time. But if you stop us, no money for you!" he laughed, and resumed tickling Jen's armpits..

To be continued

Fantastic story. I like the plot, what does the husband? When the next part?

As always, good story Hooch! It's a little different from your earlier ones too.

This is awesome, I went back and re-read it and was sooo excited there were vibrators on the table of instruments. Can't wait to see where this goes!!!

Last edited:
Amazing story!

How about a blindfold in the next section? Gag? Tied fingers? Oil on nylons?

Really good story you have going!! Definitely looking forward to more parts!!

Friend continue, we are all waiting for the fourth part. It would be nice if the wife were "convinced" to do things ..........

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back