• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roleplaying with wife: Spy Interrogation PART 1

ProjectAOI

So I am a 'ler, and my wife is a vanilla house wife with extremely ticklish feet.

We have this lovely system where my wife awards me an "Aoi Coin" at the end of each day if she felt I deserved one for that day. If you know what I mean ;)

An "Aoi Coin" is the most valuable thing in the world to me. Because an "Aoi Coin" = 1 minute of tickle torturing my wife's feet (with safe words of course).

So I love to be on my best behavior to earn these coveted "Aoi Coin." After 2 weeks go by, assuming I've been a charing husband during the day, I will have acquired 14 "Aoi Coin." 14 "Aoi Coin" = 14 minutes of tickle torturing her feet.

So I will use those 14 coins to role play tickle with her. Since this time is so valuable to me, I make sure all the preparations are done way in advance, down to each second. By the time we start roleplaying, I will have already written a detailed script, acquired any costumes if necessary for the scene, and had each minute of tickling torture method I fantasized about over the last 2 weeks. I will typically split out the scene as follows: 4 minutes character development, 10 minutes tickling. The idea is to build up the character (Aoi) to the point where I care about her as a character, and then tickle torture the fuck out of her feet.

As I am writing this, my in-laws are in town, and we're about to do family karaoke and stand-up comedy night. If anyone is interested in a Part 2 where I go over the character development of an actual session we did, let me know. Even if just one person is interested, I would love to write the Part 2 for you.

Sincerely,
Aoi's Partner

Last edited:
That is positively hilarious! You sir (especially your wife), may very well be the inventors of the next Big thing in kinkster/vanilla couples! Lol I eagerly await your next installment.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back