• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first session with 2 Lers

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
Hi :)

I guess I want to start by saying … I can’t believe how much has happened this last year. It’s kind of crazy but, I went from wondering if I would ever be happy and secure in life as a little lee… to being able to experience and plan for all the things I craved.

I have made so many amazing friends from here, tkl map and tumblr community ^_^ I have at least a hand full of Ler friends who are wonderful and who I am now able to get to know better and better.

But tonight my partner invited one of my Ler friends over for a 90minute session. It’s so freeing to be able to just be taken to another mental space - subspace/lee space/ little space and just know that while I’m being tormented, I’m also perfectly safe. While I’m being tortured, I’m absolutely cared for.

Well here is my art from today that the Lers gifted me with over excruciating penmanship
And also why not here is a new tattoo I just got

36CC9F25-50D2-4226-8558-8791DB1B6BF1.jpeg
411AB57A-70F3-4C24-827B-DB4745481B35.jpeg
12661D59-124C-45D0-A973-117072B7723C.jpeg

I'm so happy that you're getting to explore your kinks in a safe, secure, fun and friendly space.
Hope you continue to expand on your little and your lee desires.

Love the tattoo and who doesn't love great art!
I myself love the ticklish 'canvas' it's drawn on.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey I'm curious. How much did having a second ler increase the tickling sensations? Was it a really big difference in how much it tickled?

The feeling of being "tortured" while being loved and cared for is the best feeling, both giving and receiving. Congrats to you!

Glad to see you're getting some of the utter torture you need. I hope to inflict more in future.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back