• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret Backer, And, Down The Drain. Or Settlement?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross, as tired as he was, decided to call Tim and get it over with.

When Ross got on the phone, Tim sounded like he was at his wits end

"Ross, Tiffany left me a message on my cell phone voicemail. It seems that she has a new boyfriend and told him all about me. Tiffany says this guy can't stand me and the way I act, and that he wants to help her "Bury Me Legally" just for the fun of it" Tim said, sounding despondent

Ross started to laugh.

"What is so funny, oil boy? Kayley and you will be living in a Park Avenue Penthouse, and I will be homeless" Tim wailed.

Well, if that happens you can always move in with us, you can come work for me in a low-level office job, and I will charge you rent for a room" Ross said.

"Why is all this so funny to you?" Tim said.

"Timothy, your soon to be ex bitch is just nothing but a growling lion. You are not poor yet. You still have your company and all your assets. You can keep the bitch and her boyfriend tied up in court indefinitely just for the fun of it. You have me as a witness to her personality all these years, and through this whole mess. Remember, divorce judges like out of court settlements, due to their courts being backed up. When both of us, and a lawyer of yours, tell the judge and court that you offered her multiple out of court settlements, and how she refused every one, and just carried on out of emotion, a judge could get very pissed off, and give her a nothing alimony or settlement, regardless of how rich you are, Just calm down, for both your sake, and mine. I promise you, we will deal with this" Ross said.

Tim sighed. "Okay, you've never given me reason to doubt you all these years"

"Thank You, now, may I please take a nap, and I will see you tomorrow? Your business manager is exhausted from a wild trip to OKC?" Ross said.

"How did it go?" Tim said.

"You know that I never know. We signed some people up, and that was not great. There may be a second part, but we dont know exactly when, and until then I have to be up here, spend time with my wife, and deal with you" Ross said.

"Okay, we will talk tomorrow" Tim said, as the men hung up.

Ross walked back into the bedroom, shook his head, and was laughing.

"What was that all about?" Kayley asked.

"Oh, Tiffany the fucking bitch has a new boyfriend , who is supposedly a rich shark lawyer who hates Tim's guts. Tiffany says she will never settle with Tim, and just wants to bury him. What Airhead Bitch does not know is that divorce judges like out of court settlements so that the divorce is quick and does not drag on. If she continues this, she might find herself in front of a judge who might stick it to her, and give her very little or nothing" Ross said.

"Which you would just love?" Kayley said.

"It really is not our problem. My only concerns are you, me, us, RossShell, and the oil and gas company" Ross said.

"Ross, seriously, if Tim goes under, are you going to close RossShell?" Kayley said.

Ross gave an annoyed sigh. "You are talking to a very tired husband after a very difficult business trip, who came home to this bullshit from Timothy. I am not in a very patient mood. Do you know the meaning of "I dont know" I have to take one step at a time, see what happens with Tim, and all these companies I'm buying. My feeling is that Tim will not totally go under. His company might be smaller than it is now. It might cost him a lot to get out from this situation with Tiffany. Between that, and all the new acquisitions of companies, I will just have to see" Ross said.

Ross showered, got into bed, and Kayley started bugging him for sex. "I'm lonely" Kayley said.

"Fine, I will give you what you want, on one condition. Are you going to stop being a pain in my ass and making an already bad situation with Tim worse by asking me questions about things I dont have the answers to?" Ross asked.

"Yes" Kayley whined softly.

Ross smirked. "You are such a little girl, and you are so manipulative." Ross said.

Ross then started kissing Kayley hungrily from head, to mouth, to ears, neck, and breasts. He made his way down her body as his pecker stiffened, and stuck his fingers in her pussy as she jumped. When he got to her feet, he kissed her feet, sucked on her toes, and for a moment tickled her soles and toes: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Kayley demanded.

"That was for being a pain in my ass, and then making me be your servant, and give you sex. Now, here's my dick, teacher, you had better be nice, " Ross said, as he inserted his dick into Kayley's wet pussy and came with a rush.

When it was over, Ross held Kayley, and then turned over to go to sleep.

"You;'re not going into the office?" Kayley said.

"What are you now, my keeper? When do you know me to go into the office on a day that I come home from OKC? Between that trip not being great, Timothy's whining phone call, and you, I am all rung out" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley rested that day. For dinner, they went to Chinatown Flushing, and went home to go to sleep.

The next morning, Ross woke up and was furious at the situation with Timothy,.

"Fuck this, I am closing RossShell" Ross boomed.

"Closing RossShell? What the Hell are you talking about? You dont even know if you can get out of it with Tiffany with an out of court settlement. Why dont you just go into the office quietly, see Timothy if you have to, and clear your head. Maybe some lawyer can get the witch Tiffany to settle out of court" Kayley said.

Ross sighed and kissed Kayley. "That is why I have you, to be the other half of me, and to have me keep my cool"

Ross took an Uber to the office, and entered.

"Good Morning, Ross, how was OKC?" Vic said.

"Not great. I have to go back down there in a week or two. The investor pool got split up, so we really dont know how it is yet. OKC is not my concern right now, Vic, please come into my office" Ross said.

Vic followed Ross into Ross's office, Ross closed the door and they both sat down.

"The Tim, Tiffany saga might be at it's climax. Supposedly, Tiffany called Tim and told Tim that she has a new rich lawyer boyfriend, who wants to bury Tim legally. Tiffany said that she will never settle out of court. What she does not know is that when divorce judges hear cases , they want out of court settlements. She could be in for a heavy fall" Ross said.

"You can't figure any way for her to settle?" Vic said.

Ross sighed. "I dont know. I think that her intent is more to drive Tim insane rather than get his money. I'm going to talk to Tim, and see if there is a way we can figure this out" Ross said.

Vic walked out of Ross's office, and just then more earth shattering news came, when Ross's cell phone rang.

"Ross, its Tim, Tiffany's new boyfriend is trying to put stop payments on all my accounts so no one can pay me. While he says he knows this was thrown out before, he claims he can find a way around that decision if it would be heard again the way he is going to present it. We may be in for big, big trouble" Tim said.

At that moment,. Ross's office line rang. "Tim , let me call you back, its Fritz on the office line. " Ross said, as he clicked off his cell phone.

"Hi, Fritz"

"WOOO HOO BUDDY! Our friend Alan the lawyer is a magician! He found a way to have us show the undecided investor pool the wells again. Our total pool that will sign will be five hundred to six hunded, which will be very, very good! How fast can you come down here?" Fritz asked.

Ross sighed. "I just got home. I;m working on something in the office that';s important. I need anywhere between 24 and 48 hours. I will let you know" Ross said.

Ross hung up with Fritz, and sat down, overwhelmed.

Another mega signing, and Tim's problems may have reached the bottom.

Ross felt his body shake

Would it be time to just concede defeat, accept the fact that Tim would go under, and to consider closing RossShell for good, or somehow combining all of Rous's new acquistion companies into a much smaller company, that might be smaller than the old RossCo before Ross got RossShell back in the Tazzio Bankruptcy?

A major turning point might well be coming for Ross in his business life!

What would it be?

That would be seen.

Kayley was a fine calming influence on Ross. Nobody has yet been able to calm Tiffany down. As you always say, it remains to be seen if Tiffany will ever act sanely.

True

As has been said, Tiffany seems to be more interested in driving Tim crazy than settling for his money.

Tiffany's rich new boyfriend could make this go one of two ways.

Tiffany could keep going after Tim and make this never ending.

Or, maybe Tiffany's boyfriend will himself get fed up with her constant pursuit, and say./ "Settle with Tim, enough already, or I'm leaving you"

More to come in the next 24 hours, depending on how hot it is in my apartment of which it is very hot in my apartment by now, if not tonight, then sometime tomorrow.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back