• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stop, Go. Over, Under, And Out, For Good?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross hung up with Fritz, Ross knew that he had to call Tim back, and that while Ross himself was ecstatic about the new pool of investors, the news that Tim had just told Ross could well be the end of Tim, and the end of RossShell.

Ross took a deep breath, and called Tim back.

"Sorry, Tim, it was Fritz from OKC. Wanted to talk to him for a minute, and now I'm back to you" Ross said.

"Oh, you mean yours and Kayley's money train, while Tiffany will not leave me, Tim, with a pot to piss in!" Tim said sarcastically.

"Stop it, Timothy. The thing that Tiffany's boyfriend said about stopping payments on all of your accounts is likely just a bunch of arrogant hot air. While you know I am not a lawyer, I do know that Tiffany the Bitch has no specific judgement against you yet. It is not as if a judge can say "Okay, you have this property or amount judgement against you, of one hundred thousand dollars, so if you dont pay, then you will get stop payment. I knew a guy once who was in a lawsuit who lost the lawsuit, and the other guy sent stop payments to his accounts, because the guy who the judgement was against actually owed money. The only way you would owe money would be if say, a judge said to you. "Timothy, you owe Tiffany five thousand dollars alimony, and if you do not pay her, then I will freeze your bank accounts or your work accounts from paying you. I'm telling you , this is all bullshit, and we will figure it out" Ross said.

Then Ross had a crazy idea. "Tim, I have a wild idea. What would be if, I met with Tiffany and her lawyer boyfriend, just me alone. I will tell her that for the good of everyone, she has to view this as a business deal, and cut out the emotional "I'm going to bury Tim " bullshit, because it does not benefit anyone. I will tell her that I know a lawyer with national and world wide law exposure. , my investor Alan the lawyer of course, and that he can get you a team of major sharks to keep her tied up in court for years, and bury her, where she will end up with nothing, and spending a ton of legal fees." Ross said.

"Do you think she will buy it. She's so angry and emotional" Tim asked.

"Well, its either she does, or it will become a free for all in court. I might also be able to get you a lawyer that wont charge you very much. I wont use Alan himself because it is a conflict of interest with him as my investor, but, with the muscle that Alan has legally, I can almost guarantee that he can refer you to someone who can help you, shut the little bitch Tiffany up for good, and finally settle this thing" Ross said.

"Okay, I trust you. Anything to get out of this fiasco" Tim said.

"I have to go to OKC by at latest two days from now to sign my pool of investors, but I will call Alan myself while I'm down there, and tell him what you and I are dealing with, and what kind of a woman Tiffany is. We can figure out a call, a referral, something, just give me a few days, and in the meantime, if Tiffany or her friend call you, just hang up and dont talk to them" Ross said.

"Okay, " Tim said.

Ross called Fritz back./

"Sorry, had to finish something with Tim, so what's up?" Ross asked.

"Finish signing investor pools, can you come down within two days? " Fritz said.

"I will try to be down tomorrow night. I also need to do something. I'm going to talk to our friend Alan the lawyer. While I dont want to use him directly to avoid any conflict of interest, and endanger our business with him, I'm going to ask Alan to recommend a real shark lawyer to Tim, so that Tim can hopefully finally put this whole mess with his ex bitch to bed. I want to get someone who will scare that woman out of her wits, and make her think she will be left with nothing" Ross said.

"Sounds good, in the meantime, we have to figure out the remainder of our investment pool" Fritz said.

"Just fine. If I cannot get there tomorrow night, I will be down on the first plane the day after tomorrow. " Ross said.

"Okay, I will talk to you tomorrow, buddy" Fritz said.

Ross worked through his day, and went home.

"You look troubled, whatever you are , boy" Kayley said, kissing Ross as she handed him an iced tea, and they moved to the couch where Ross took Kayley's bare feet in his lap, and started massaging them.

"Well, the day after tomorrow, I have to go back to OKC to finish the investor pool, but you knew about that. Something else happened. As I was talking to Tim today, it came to my mind to have our friend Alan the lawyer recommend a real shark lawyer to Tim, to deal with Tiffany Patrick, shut her up , and get her to end this fiasco, and settle with Tim, or she will end up with, as my Dad likes to say , one hundred percent of nothing. When I get to OKC, I'm going to call Alan, tell him all this, and get the name of a real heavy hitter" Ross said.

"Anything to put an end to this, for Tim, you, everyone, this is like a circus already" Kayley said.

"Yes, oh, and by the way, take this" Ross said, spider tickling Kayley's soles and toes in his lap as she shook her feet, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! WE WERE HAVING SUCH A NICE CONVERSATION! " Kayley protested.

"Well, having the bottoms of your feet so close to me, made me just want to do it. I will stop now, because I also want to fuck you tonight, and dont really want to piss you off" Ross said.

"That would be a good idea for your sake" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley ordered Chinese food in, digested, and then got into bed.

Ross went near Kayley,and started kissing her, putting his hand under her white t shirt, and on her breast, as her nipples got hard, and she felt herself getting wet.

"Fuck me, now!"Kayley said breathlessly.

"Your wish is my command, Teacher Dom" Ross said, tearing at Kayley's t shirt, and her panties, ripping then off, and then throwing his boxers to the foot of the bed.

Ross devoured Kayley from head to soles. neck, arms. breasts., belly. vagina, knees, feet, soles,. and toes.

Before Ross even fingered Kayley's pussy, she was all wet. He went to enter her, but then Kayley adjusted positions.

"Teacher on top, remember, almost always, teacher likes to ride student" Kayley said, as her pussy became more and more wet, as Ross exploded into her pussy.

They finished, and Kayley said.

"Student, gets an A plus, plus!" Kayley said, licking Ross's cheek.

Kayley started to drift off to sleep, but she could see Ross looked distracted.

"Hey, student. Teacher who you just fucked likes to be held. I dont have to ask you, because I've known you for a quarter century. Please just hold this teacher that loves you, and dont think of Tim's divorce and Alan the lawyer" Kayley said

"If this does not work, and Tiffany pushes Tim under, I'm going to lose RossShell, Kale. We both know that it is not the money, because we will always have more than what we need due to the oil and gas, and even if Fritz, Steve and I sell the company, we will still have plenty of money. . Its the principle. With the Borgier fiasco, that was my fault because I got tangled up with him, and then the maniac Tim Tazzio, those two were both my fault. Tiffany Patrick's maniac personality has nothing to do with me" Ross said,

"Ross, please try to stay calm. Maybe Alan can scare her into settling" Kayley said.

Kayley had a school holiday the next day. She awakened at 9 am, to hear Ross on his home office phone, with none other than Alan the lawyer.

"You can meet me tonight, for dinner? Thats great. I will get on the first plane I can book on, and get down there., You know how much I trust you as a lawyer and a person Alan. We have to find some way to bring this to an end. Tim , and RossShell, may and probably will end up finished if we dont figure this out" Ross said.

Ross and Alan then agreed to meet for dinner in OKC, Ross hung up, and started to pack a bag.

"I have to call Tim"

"Tim, its Ross. I just spoke to Alan. I'm going to explain the whole thing to him face to face tonight at dinner in OKC, and he said he will find some way to help you. I think he can scare Tiffany into cutting out her bullshit, so we can get out of this, with you still having a company, and me still having you as a client. Just give me 24 or so hours to figure this out" Ross said.

"Okay, if Alan can help me save everything, I will be eternally grateful to both of you" Tim said.

Ross got off, made a 2 pm flight to OKC, and packed.

"This will be a three ring circus. Dinner with Alan to try and finish Tiffany, oh, and just for fun, sign a big investor pool" Kayley said.

"The investor pool is routine , Kale, that will take 24 hours for us to close. If I can save Tim, well then" Ross said.

"Then you can save RossShell and are SuperRoss" Kayley said.

Ross took his case, called an Uber to JFK and started out the door.

Could Ross get Alan to force Tiffany to settle with Tim.?

What would happen with a potentially huge investor pool that was left, which now almost seemed a sideshow, considering the potential situation with Tim, Tiffany, and Alan.?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
It is becoming a circus with Tiffany as the rampaging elephant in the tent. The shark of a lawyer needs to be the elephant gun.

LOL

I think you're right about the lawyer needing to be the elephant gun.

Its also your way of telling me that you want a different storyline.

More to come within the next 24-36 hours

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back