• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any tips for meeting ticklephiles?

nd_tickles

Anyone have any tips on how to connect with people in their area with the same interest? I've lived in smaller rural cities, lived in medium and bigger cities, and made trips to nearby cities/states. I see a lot of posts about people who have found a significant other who are into tickling and just wondering what I can do to find the same.

I've tried for a couple years on here, TKLFrat, Fetlife, Reddit, Grindr, and Recon. Any other sites or apps I should try out?

I've tried for a couple years on here, TKLFrat, Fetlife, Reddit, Grindr, and Recon. Any other sites or apps I should try out?

Don't try apps.

Whenever I was single I just chatted to random women IRL, and if they chatted back (and a lot didn't) sometimes we'd become friends and sometimes that would lead to more interesting things. Sometimes but not always. But at least I knew right from the get-go that they were female and that I found them attractive.

My success rate online was far less, so I generally stuck to chatting to the woman next to me in line at a theatre, or at the same table in the library, or at a bus stop for instance, rather than chasing an internet Wilhelmina o' the Wisp. Those are, incidentally, three examples of occasions where I did connect as per the subject of this website.

The leadup to my marriage to KT (15 years now) began when I began talking to her because she was sitting a few computers away from me in a London cybercafe.

Boring and pointless it may seem, but starting a random conversation about something inconsequential (that takes practice too) is what I'd advise for anyone, keeping in mind you'll usually be rejected at one point or another by every women to whom you speak. Yes, it hurts, yes, it's yet another blow to the confidence, no, it won't kill you and yes, you will recover to have another go with someone else, and the sooner the better if you don't want to be an incel.

That's romantic life for pretty much every man, and no-one said this was easy.

But keep trying, roll the bones, and good luck.

I agree with Libertine.
Getting good at persuading vanilla types to try it will always be more effective than looking for needles in haystacks. Good luck.

You mentioned TKLFrat.

They are hosting an all-male ticklefest in Atlanta from Oct 19-23. It's an excellent way for men into tickling/getting tickled with other men to meet.

tklfest.com

Thanks everyone so far for the replies! Those are some good ideas Libertine and Brotherted, but I am primarily looking for m/m tickle fun so another fear I have is guys getting mad at me for approaching them (living in a conservative state tends to pump out a fair amount of homophobic guys). Thanks for the information milagros317 and kucheeku! With college being the way it is I might have to apply the brakes in trying to make those connections and just wait till after I graduate so I can have time to attend those events.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks everyone so far for the replies! Those are some good ideas Libertine and Brotherted, but I am primarily looking for m/m tickle fun so another fear I have is guys getting mad at me for approaching them (living in a conservative state tends to pump out a fair amount of homophobic guys). Thanks for the information milagros317 and kucheeku! With college being the way it is I might have to apply the brakes in trying to make those connections and just wait till after I graduate so I can have time to attend those events.

Thanks again everyone!

Lemme tell ya from experience, I've had a number of conservative guys tied up and tickled. In fact, a good deal of them were even religiously devout, so never say never.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back