• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things don't always go as expected

michel65

Hi my name is Bill. I have a normal job, in the bank, I am 39 years old. I am a good guy, I don't smoke and I keep fit. I have been married for several years to Jennifer, Jen for everyone. At this point you will want to know where the problem lies.

After years of marriage, as happens to almost all couples, the relationship becomes flat and monotonous even if every now and then thanks to my imagination I was able to awaken her a little.

We were going through a very "comatose" period, the winter certainly did not help our relationship to come out of the coma. We decided that we had to find something hard and above all more real.

So I put my passion for the internet to good use, I had been wandering for some time on those sites specialized in bondage where you can see a flood of photos of tied women subjected to all kinds of "torture".

However, I had always had a tickle fetish and I had always known that my wife suffered a lot, but every time I tried to do it to her she got very angry.

I tried to propose the game to my wife who was decidedly against it.

This excited me a lot, so I decided to find a way to involve her without her knowledge.

I knew that a friend of mine was completing some work inside his house helped by a Jamaican worker.

The type was the classic very pig peasant, the type that my wife despises and hates but for this very reason it suited me.

One of the times that I went to see how the work was going on, I brought back some photos taken at the sea last summer.

With an excuse I showed them to my friend and the worker; I put in pole position the photos taken of my wife, photos that portrayed her with short dresses or in costume. The appreciations of the two were not long in coming: "shit, your wife is really a beautiful peach pussy, don't you bring her here to keep us company?".

Smiling and savoring more and more the goal I had set for myself, I replied to the two that sooner or later I would introduce them to my wife.

It was still too early to reveal my plan, I didn't want to risk ruining everything, I had to tame the two so that when I proposed what I had in mind they would certainly become my accomplices.

The following days I returned to the two, this time telling them how I had fucked my wife the previous night. I told them I gagged, tied up, masturbated and then fucked her; I told them how much and how my wife had come.

When I realized that the two were already cooked to perfection, I revealed my plan to them, which is to convince my wife to follow me to them. Later I would leave it to them, who would do and make her do what they wanted, obviously trying not to transcend into violence. The two immediately asked how to convince my wife and above all they wanted to be sure that in the end my wife would not report them.

I immediately told him that if they tied and tickled the torture my wife would do anything (or at least I hoped).

The two, first taken by surprise at what I was proposing, surely have taken me for crazy. My friend teased me a little about the tickle fate, so I invited them the next day to my house to look at some specialized sites, they were very impressed and in the end they accepted when I proposed them.

On D-Day with an excuse I asked my wife to take me to a place where I had an appointment and then we would go out.

She began to get ready ... while she was dressing I imagined what would happen to her shortly thereafter: I thought I was crazy but that didn't make me change the goddess.

I persuaded her to put on a very tight and short stretch mini skirt, a T-shirt like those that are worn without a bra, those that leave the shoulders uncovered and to wear a white thong. She gladly accepted, imagining who knows what. When she was ready she looked at me and smiled at me saying: "I would like to know what you have in mind ..."

I told her that soon I would reveal the surprise.

While she was in front of the mirror to finish settling down I stood behind her: she was beautiful! Seeing her reflected in the mirror dressed like that caused an incredible excitement in me, and I barely held back my desire to fuck her.

We got out of the house together, took the car and went to my appointment.

Arriving on the spot he asked me where I had taken her, I invited her to follow me, we went up to the apartment where my friend and the worker were waiting for us.

She looked hesitant but followed me. When we were inside I greeted the two who, on seeing my wife, did not even reply to my greeting.

My wife stopped and looking at me said, "So? How long do we have to stay here? What are we here for? You promised me a surprise!"

And I: "Sure dear! The surprise is just this: I'm going home straight away while you stay here to" company "with these two friends of mine, what do you think?"

At that answer she was pissed off like never before, she had no desire to be left there to satisfy the desires of the two! However, this did nothing but increase the desire and desire to start the game more.

I gestured to the two who took her and, with the help of ropes, pinned her to a workbench.

I saw my wife struggling lying on her stomach on that counter, her hands tied in front and her legs spread apart tied to the two legs of the table, the miniskirt that in that position showed her beautiful ass.

My friend signaled me to go away, I took a last look at that morsel that was my wife: meanwhile the worker was already feeling her everywhere while my wife was railing at me.

I went home imagining what the two were doing to my wife: I felt my cock getting hard and I began to touch myself fantasizing about my wife that I had left in the hands of those two rascals.

Suddenly, after more than three hours, the phone rang: I assumed it was the classic pain in the ass, instead - surprise! - ... it was my wife, wife I am amazed I activated the hands-free function after having properly adjusted the volume.

Ted told me to tell you to come and get me after 8pm, "EEEE no! No! Just please OHAHAH!" my wife laughed desperately.

In the background I could hear Ted saying to her: - tell him that now you are my slave.

- "EEEE no! No! Enough please OHAHAH! Enough I'll do whatever you want I beg you.

Ted who said to her: - come on bitch tell him !.

- "Now I'm Ted's slave and he's my master, I'll do whatever he wants"

Excited, I told her: - "what are they doing tell me"

- "Jamal is tickling my nipple with a feather eeeeehhh… left… .ahhhh, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… ..

I could hear my wife moan as the two mounted her properly. The two gave vent to every perversion.

-Now your dear wife can no longer speak, her mouth is full, come and have it again later tutut… .ttutttttt

He had put it down, I could only imagine what was happening, I poured myself a whiskey and waited.

I went back to pick up my wife in the late afternoon. When I arrived at the apartment she was naked, standing with her hands tied to a ceiling beam, my friend was still fucking her, she had the look of someone who can't take it anymore.

The worker and I approached her to feel her while my friend continued to fuck her ... only two words came out of her mouth:

"YOU ARE A HOG!"

After a while my friend came into her body, they freed her and then, after getting her dressed and tidy up, we went home, not before Ted told her - remember what I told you slut.

On the way back she said nothing.

Things were returning to normal except for the fact that we made love much more often.

After nearly six months, I no longer remembered our adventure when I found a package addressed to me in the mail.

I opened it and inserted the blue ray in the player, my living room appeared and in the background the voice of Ted telling me that he had prepared a nice surprise for me, suddenly he entered the room and on our bed tied to x was my wife naked and gagged. On the bed next to her there were a whole series of tools: vibrators, feathers, handcuffs and other gadgets that I could not recognize, in a corner of the room there was Jamal also naked. Meanwhile Ted began an explanation: - “See my friend in these months your wife and I have seen each other often, she has become my little sex toy, my slave. A devoted slave always ready to avoid punishment and eager for rewards. You know with a feather we can get her to do anything, and she likes it a lot.

While Ted told me I was staring at the scene, Jamal slowly passed a feather over my wife's fraculous and obscenely open pussy, she moaned and occasionally laughed.

Continue… (if you are interested) …………………… [/I]

Last edited:
After years of marriage, as happens to almost all couples, the relationship becomes flat and monotonous even if every now and then thanks to my imagination I was able to awaken her a little.

We were going through a very "comatose" period, the winter certainly did not help our relationship to come out of the coma. We decided that we had to find something hard and above all more real.

So I put my passion for the internet to good use, I had been wandering for some time on those sites specialized in bondage where you can see a flood of photos of tied women subjected to all kinds of "torture".

However, I had always had a tickle fetish and I had always known that my wife suffered a lot, but every time I tried to do it to her she got very angry.

I tried to propose the game to my wife who was decidedly against it.

This excited me a lot, so I decided to find a way to involve her without her knowledge.

I knew that a friend of mine was completing some work inside his house helped by a Jamaican worker.

The type was the classic very pig peasant, the type that my wife despises and hates but for this very reason it suited me.

One of the times that I went to see how the work was going on, I brought back some photos taken at the sea last summer.

With an excuse I showed them to my friend and the worker; I put in pole position the photos taken of my wife, photos that portrayed her with short dresses or in costume. The appreciations of the two were not long in coming: "shit, your wife is really a beautiful peach pussy, don't you bring her here to keep us company?".

Smiling and savoring more and more the goal I had set for myself, I replied to the two that sooner or later I would introduce them to my wife.

It was still too early to reveal my plan, I didn't want to risk ruining everything, I had to tame the two so that when I proposed what I had in mind they would certainly become my accomplices.

The following days I returned to the two, this time telling them how I had fucked my wife the previous night. I told them I gagged, tied up, masturbated and then fucked her; I told them how much and how my wife had come.

When I realized that the two were already cooked to perfection, I revealed my plan to them, which is to convince my wife to follow me to them. Later I would leave it to them, who would do and make her do what they wanted, obviously trying not to transcend into violence. The two immediately asked how to convince my wife and above all they wanted to be sure that in the end my wife would not report them.

I immediately told him that if they tied and tickled the torture my wife would do anything (or at least I hoped).

The two, first taken by surprise at what I was proposing, surely have taken me for crazy. My friend teased me a little about the tickle fate, so I invited them the next day to my house to look at some specialized sites, they were very impressed and in the end they accepted when I proposed them.

On D-Day with an excuse I asked my wife to take me to a place where I had an appointment and then we would go out.

She began to get ready ... while she was dressing I imagined what would happen to her shortly thereafter: I thought I was crazy but that didn't make me change the goddess.

I persuaded her to put on a very tight and short stretch mini skirt, a T-shirt like those that are worn without a bra, those that leave the shoulders uncovered and to wear a white thong. She gladly accepted, imagining who knows what. When she was ready she looked at me and smiled at me saying: "I would like to know what you have in mind ..."

I told her that soon I would reveal the surprise.

While she was in front of the mirror to finish settling down I stood behind her: she was beautiful! Seeing her reflected in the mirror dressed like that caused an incredible excitement in me, and I barely held back my desire to fuck her.

We got out of the house together, took the car and went to my appointment.

Arriving on the spot he asked me where I had taken her, I invited her to follow me, we went up to the apartment where my friend and the worker were waiting for us.

She looked hesitant but followed me. When we were inside I greeted the two who, on seeing my wife, did not even reply to my greeting.

My wife stopped and looking at me said, "So? How long do we have to stay here? What are we here for? You promised me a surprise!"

And I: "Sure dear! The surprise is just this: I'm going home straight away while you stay here to" company "with these two friends of mine, what do you think?"

At that answer she was pissed off like never before, she had no desire to be left there to satisfy the desires of the two! However, this did nothing but increase the desire and desire to start the game more.

I gestured to the two who took her and, with the help of ropes, pinned her to a workbench.

I saw my wife struggling lying on her stomach on that counter, her hands tied in front and her legs spread apart tied to the two legs of the table, the miniskirt that in that position showed her beautiful ass.

My friend signaled me to go away, I took a last look at that morsel that was my wife: meanwhile the worker was already feeling her everywhere while my wife was railing at me.

I went home imagining what the two were doing to my wife: I felt my cock getting hard and I began to touch myself fantasizing about my wife that I had left in the hands of those two rascals.

Suddenly, after more than three hours, the phone rang: I assumed it was the classic pain in the ass, instead - surprise! - ... it was my wife, wife I am amazed I activated the hands-free function after having properly adjusted the volume.

Ted told me to tell you to come and get me after 8pm, "EEEE no! No! Just please OHAHAH!" my wife laughed desperately.

In the background I could hear Ted saying to her: - tell him that now you are my slave.

- "EEEE no! No! Enough please OHAHAH! Enough I'll do whatever you want I beg you.

Ted who said to her: - come on bitch tell him !.

- "Now I'm Ted's slave and he's my master, I'll do whatever he wants"

Excited, I told her: - "what are they doing tell me"

- "Jamal is tickling my nipple with a feather eeeeehhh… left… .ahhhh, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… ..

I could hear my wife moan as the two mounted her properly. The two gave vent to every perversion.

-Now your dear wife can no longer speak, her mouth is full, come and have it again later tutut… .ttutttttt

He had put it down, I could only imagine what was happening, I poured myself a whiskey and waited.

I went back to pick up my wife in the late afternoon. When I arrived at the apartment she was naked, standing with her hands tied to a ceiling beam, my friend was still fucking her, she had the look of someone who can't take it anymore.

The worker and I approached her to feel her while my friend continued to fuck her ... only two words came out of her mouth:

"YOU ARE A HOG!"

After a while my friend came into her body, they freed her and then, after getting her dressed and tidy up, we went home, not before Ted told her - remember what I told you slut.

On the way back she said nothing.

Things were returning to normal except for the fact that we made love much more often.

After nearly six months, I no longer remembered our adventure when I found a package addressed to me in the mail.

I opened it and inserted the blue ray in the player, my living room appeared and in the background the voice of Ted telling me that he had prepared a nice surprise for me, suddenly he entered the room and on our bed tied to x was my wife naked and gagged. On the bed next to her there were a whole series of tools: vibrators, feathers, handcuffs and other gadgets that I could not recognize, in a corner of the room there was Jamal also naked. Meanwhile Ted began an explanation: - “See my friend in these months your wife and I have seen each other often, she has become my little sex toy, my slave. A devoted slave always ready to avoid punishment and eager for rewards. You know with a feather we can get her to do anything, and she likes it a lot.

While Ted told me I was staring at the scene, Jamal slowly passed a feather over my wife's fraculous and obscenely open pussy, she moaned and occasionally laughed.

Continue… (if you are interested) …………………… [/I]

Please continue...

Love the scenario and situation you have setup! We want more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back