• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jade's Date Gone Wrong (Part 3) M/FFF. Kidnapping, Orgasms, Edging 18+ Tickling

Keirluke

TMF Poster
Part I (https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...es)-(M-F-Non-Con-Nudity-18-)&highlight=jade's

Part II ( https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...M-F-Non-Con-Nudity-Tickling)&highlight=jade's)

Joseph started to drive to Tori's address, it was later on in the evening so Tori might be awake. Joseph slowly walked up to the front door of the house and knocked on it. Joseph immediately realized he didn't have a plan, so he decided to just ask Cat if she’d like to go on a little date hoping Tori would fall for it.

Tori and Cat were together, having a sleep over, donned with pjs and fluffy white socks, Cat grasping her diary heard a knock at the door and called out as Tori stayed in the room.

“Coming!”

Cat ran down the stairs and opened the door.

“Hello? Who’s there!”

She said in her gleeful accent and personality. Her red locks blowing in the cool air of the house as the petite, dimwitted girl answered the door.

Joseph looked down at her, smiling softly at her socks."Hello there, what's your name, Cutie?~ I was in the neighborhood and was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date?~"Joseph was quite confident, but underneath, he was worried she wouldn't accept the offer.

“Hi! My name is Cat sir!” Cat blushed as she saw this cute guy looking back at her, she twirled her hair and spoke

“B-but I have to ask my friend upstairs… she may not let me!”

Tori could be heard speaking “who is it?”

"Well, how about you go get your friend?~"Joseph winked at her, noticing Immediately how she felt about him while crossing her arms."I'd love to meet her, I've already become quite close to Jade in case you'd like to know~"

“Jade?” She pondered as she rushed up stairs, leaving the door open.

“There’s a guy who says he knows Jade! He asked me out! He wants to speak to you!” Cat came back rushing down the stairs as tori made her presence known.

Opening the door further she spoke.

“And you are? Cat says you know Jade?”

"Yeah, Jade told me that you two used to have tickle sessions with her, is that true?~"Joseph smiled softly and looked down at Tori, tilting his head at her."Well, you look absolutely stunning, Ma’am~"

Tori was a bit taken aback by the question. "Uhm.... a bit weird... yea she tortured us with them... but that's really none of your business... why do you want to know?" She queried ignoring his compliment slightly.

"I was just kind of curious. But, could I speak with Cat again”Looking at Tori before blurting out a pretty random question about Jade which caught Tori’s attention "Do you know if Jade is ticklish and if she is, how could I break her resolve?”

"Why would we tell you that.... we used to have a book that kept it all, it's upstairs somewhere but why should I give it to you?" Tori crossed her arms, harshly staring at the guy. Cat too copied, not really knowing what to make of the situation as they both pondered where jade was and why this guy was asking about her

"W-Well, let's just say my friend has a bit of a crush on Jade and I'd like to know how I can convince her to go on a date with him, she said she tickled the two of you all the time.""I figured you two would have something I could tell my friend.”

Tori rolled her eyes and sighed... "wait here..." she fumbled and went upstairs to get something as Cat stayed by the door, smiling and winking, before tori came back downstairs with a note book.

"Here.... this is a book we used, it has all ratings, spots, methods etc etc, splits into two. There's also a secret bit.... but at least she's not tickling us anymore."

"So, how about you and I go on that date, Cat?~"

Joseph looked over at Tori and poked her side to see what kind of reaction she would have."Of course, Tori, you're also welcome to join if you'd like~” Cat smiled and nodded. Tori still crossed armed, rolled her eyes. As her side was poked she quickly ninjas her hands down. "EEEHK DONT!" She squirmed and reluctantly agreed.

"Only because I want to watch out for Cat... I dont trust you... " She barks locking the door behind her getting ready to leave

Joseph grabbed onto Cat's hand, slowly leading her back to his car and opened the door for her."Here~ Get in for me, Cat~ Are those pajamas comfy enough for you?~"

Tori followed suit, sitting next to Cat arms crossed, face like thunder... Cat blushed as she nodded. "Im very comfortable, sorry about Tori, she's just watching out for me" she smiled before Tori mumbled something under her breath as they both got in the car, their socks and shoes had been put on briefly as they had quickly shuffled out the door.

Joseph started to drive as slow as possible to the ghost town in order to give Jade time to get broken from the vibrator as he looked at Cat. "So, Sweetheart, where are you most ticklish?~"

Jade meanwhile was struggling under the vibrator back at the house, struggling as her eyes rolled back, weak and struggling as she came for the first time. "UGGGHHHH NGGGGG FUCCCCK" As she shuddered, the vibrator kept on pressing on. Her tongue pressing out of her mouth anyway it could in between the gag glistening her mouth as drool slipped out of the side.

Back in the car, Cat smiled as she looked at Tori..."Uhm... M-my feet and underarms are equal s-sir..." As Tori shook her head, not believing that she was telling her spots... Tori wouldn't give them no matter what... But Cat was more then happy to

"And where is Tori most ticklish?~"Joseph smiled softly and pulled up to the house that Jade was in, getting out of the car and looked down at her. "We're here! Let's go inside and get something to drink, yeah?~"Joseph offered his hand to Cat to help her out of the car, biting his lip a little bit.

"Her...feet" Cat blushed as Tori gasped with her mouth agape. "CAT! Dont tell Him that! It’s not true" Tori folding her arms and complaining that Cat gave away her weakness. Both women got out of the car with contrasting features. As they walked to the House, Tori was unaware of what would await them both

Joseph opened the door for the two of them, waiting for them to walk inside before he would spring his trap on the two of them."Ladies first~ I just know we're going to have so much fun~”

Tori cautiously entered first before Cat... barely registering what the guy said, Tori heard his words. "Fun? W-what do you mean by that?" As she unfolded her arms to approach the man she knew something wasn't right.

Before either Tori or Cat could react, he grabbed onto both of them and held a pair of chloroform rags over each of their mouths and noses."I just know I'm going to have the most fun with Cat~ After I break Jade of course~”

Both girls gasped, Tori put up more of a fight then Cat as Cat succumb relatively easily to the Chloroform, Tori fought a little, her hands batting away getting weaker and weaker...

They both slumped to the floor passed out.

Joseph hummed softly to himself as he picked Tori up from the floor and started to carry her down to the basement, putting her in a set of stocks and restraining her arms above her head.

Joseph walked upstairs and got Cat, taking her down to the basement and put her into a wall trophy. The girls joined Jade in the bottom basement, as Tori was secured, her socked feet in stocks and Cat in a wall trophy, the tormented Jade began to stir having passed out from all the stimulation from before.

Tears streaming down from her mascara running....

It was insanity waiting to happen....

Joseph opened up the book, reading through the ratings and spots of Jade."Hello there, Jade~ How're you doing today?~”Joseph looked down at her with a wide evil grin..as his captive slowly began to wake up.

"Let's see exactly what I'm going to be using to break that cute little mind of yours~ It’ll be mush when I’m finished with you”

“Now let hell begin…”

End of part 3

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back