• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things don't always go as expected part 2

michel65

This is the second part of: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?343759-Things-don-t-always-go-as-expected

In this part we will delve into the life of the main characters.

I was sitting there in the chair staring at my 75 inch TV, my breathing was fast and I was excited. Most important of all I felt conflicting emotions: excitement, jealousy, pleasure, anger I was very confused; what was i supposed to do? Confront Jen, my wife, and tell her I knew everything, or just ignore it? I decided to wait. That night Jen came home later than usual from work and I asked her why, she look at me with her big green eyes and a dazzling smile and she said: honey you know we have a lot of deadlines in the office right now. I knew? Could I believe her? By now the worm of doubt had crept into my head. My wife showered and made herself comfortable in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts that highlighted her shapes. I had prepared a light dinner, today I had not worked, she gave me a kiss to thank me. We began to eat and I began to look at her; she was a beautiful blonde with long hair, the toned physique of those who go to the gym twice a week, firm breasts (34 dd). In short, she was a splendid 38-year-old woman. We had been married for 14 years with ups and downs and as I said last year, things from a sexual point of view had gone badly, but in the last few months we were doing great, perhaps too much. I was committed to trying and giving her new experiences, the idea of bringing her to Ted had been mine and it had worked, but now what was happening? I wanted to be an accomplice not a victim, it had to be an erotic game not a betrayal. Here this was the key word betrayal, I loved seeing her having sex with a character like Ted. I made Ted's choice because he was ten years older, I'm 39, he's plump and rude, in short, certainly not a guy my wife might like. This somehow made me feel safe, but now I had discovered that behind my back they had met him who knows how many times, I felt betrayed.
I looked up Jen stared at me and said you're weird tonight you look thoughtful I tried to change the subject and look normal after dinner we had sex. During the night I made my decision, I wanted to know more. ThE next day, with the help of a friend who took care of video surveillance, I put several hidden cameras at home, two also in Jen's car and then I installed an app on her phone that allowed me to geolocate her, read all her messages, listen to her phone calls etc.
We spent a nice weekend in our lake house, then the week began on Monday. Every evening I checked everything and the days passed without discovering anything. I was starting to relax when I seea message for my wife on Friday from a number I knew, that of Ted, It said only: Saturday at 2pm. My wife didn't even answer. In the evening at home she told me: you know dear tomorrow afternoon my friend Ann invited me to go shopping and I said yes, you have your padel match, I said: sure no problem have fun.
The next day I equipped myself like a private investigator and followed her, it was not difficult with all those tools, Jen went to the commercial area of the city and parked in front of the door of a warehouse without signs. The doorbell rang and I caught a glimpse of a figure that might have been Ted opening it. I wanted to know what was going on inside, I tried to listen on Jen's phone, I heard Jen's voice complaining about something that was too tight and Ted telling her to be patient. Then noises and incomprehensible words, after a few minutes here is the unmistakable laugh of Jen. It was almost 3pm when I heard Jen saying enough please, I didn't hear any response but after a while there was the noise of something that could be an electric toothbrush and the volume of Jen's laughter immediately increased. Everything went on between pleas, laughter, unknown noises and unfortunately incomprehensible words. At 5.15pm I began to hear moans that left no doubt. At 18.00 silence for about 20 minutes and then Jen with disheveled hair came out of the door where she had entered. I followed her to her hairdresser, once she sat down I went home.
At 8 pm Jen walked in the door again smiling and with perfect hair. She was holding a Victoria Secret bag and one from an unknown brand in her hands. Excitedly, she showed me shopping for two cute T-shirts and some very interesting lingerie, a gift from her for me. We had a nice evening and then in the end the sex was great. The question that resonated in my head was: was all the times we had good sex about previous activities with Ted? At the very thought of me Salti a crazy anger, I tried to sleep.
The next morning a decision had formed in my mind, I wanted to know more, much more. I hired a private investigator who told me the next day that the warehouse belonged to Ted. Ted traded in furniture, and that was one of his four warehouses around town. Then I called my friend who is an expert in video surveillance and got the name of an acquaintance of his who was doing odd jobs on the edge of the law. It cost me almost $ 5,000 but in the end I had four cameras inside the warehouse with lots of ultra-sensitive microphones. Here things got immediately interesting, there was a large room with a giant bed with straps already attached a couple of tables full of "tools" an X support in short, all bondage equipment. With my cameras I could see everything.
The week went by quietly, no evidence or message from Ted. The following Wednesday came a message from Ted saying only Friday at 19. My wife in the evening with an excuse told me that Friday had to go out.
On Friday I stayed at home and with all my equipment I knew she had gone to the warehouse. As soon as she entered I put the cameras on and saw her come in with Ted making her sit down. She was holding a small bag in her hand. She went into another room and soon came out wearing a very skimpy bikini. Ted secured her to the X-frame, they had hardly said anything. When she was completely blocked Ted took a feather from the table and started to pass it on the body of Jen who began to emit some giggles ..........
Keep on.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back