• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quiet Day, Research, Find, Smoke Screen, And, Save

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross spent the day he had come home from OKC with Kayley quietly.

While he tried to relax, he could not help but wonder who Vic was referring to, who wanted to buy RossShell.

The next morning, Ross got up, dressed in jeans and a shirt, put a suit in a suit bag, and went to the office. It was.. early,. only 7 am.

Kayley could not help but notice.

"Considering your work habits since the company scaled down, if you are going in this early, what Vic had to tell you is bothering you" Kayley said.

Ross let out a sigh. "Will you please stop reading into it! It's my company, your words, remember, not mine! I just want to get into the office while its still quiet, and get information on who this guy is, mainly so I can call him back, nicely tell him to take his offer and go to Hell!" Ross said.

"Do you have any ideas who it might be?" Kayley said.

"Yes, I do, actually,. My true feeling, is that it is Tazzio. I heard that he got an attorney to clean up his record. He managed to catch on with a medium sized buyout firm that specializes in researching and buying out companies. Tazzio might figure that since I sold off part of RossShell, I am more vulnerable to him. What he does not know, of course, is that I have more money than I ever did when I was fighting him, because of the constant stream of money from the oil and gas. Let me just get into the office, and deal with this guy. It is probably just an annoyance, and I will tell whoever this guy is who is fronting for Tazzio, to go fuck himself" Ross said.

"Okkkkaay, Lion,. Have a nice day" Kayley said.

"You too, Lioness. You are the only one who can make me tone down my roar. You are the only one in this world who I am really vulnerable to, because I do not ever want to contemplate life without you" Ross said.

"You never will, whether you have RossShell or not, but I know you will deal with this" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross went to the office, and was doing research, when Vic came in: "Good Morning, Ross. You're in early" Vic said.

Ross sighed. "First Kayley, now you. I think I am going to start coming in at 6 am, so that people will be used to me being here 3 hours before the office opens" Ross said, meaning it as a joke, but sounding clipped.

"Ah, sorry, Ross" Vic said.

Ross sighed again. "I'm sorry, Vic, I sincerely apologize. You know how great our working and personal relationship is. Its not you. I am just trying to figure out who this clown is who is trying to buy RossShell. Would You.. happen to have any ideas?" Ross asked.

"No" Vic said, puzzled.

"Ah, does the name Tim Tazzio ring a bell?" Ross asked.

"Tazzio? I thought I had heard he was out of prison, but isn't he a criminal?" Vic said.

"Yes, but.. he is still allowed to reform himself. He can and could have people fronting for him. Remember all the things he did to me, including when he tried to hack the office computer systems? I'm not a shrink, but we both know that the guy is mentally ill, Vic. Tazzio hates me probably worse than anyone in this world.. George and I dont have it in for each other anymore, for as you know, he is doing a very nice job in his office right in this company, so who else can you think of? I dont think that it is some random person. With RossShell not as huge as it used to be, even with the buying and selling of companies, we are not a "threat" to anyone anymore. Ross C just happens to own RossShell since I cant retire or sell my company to keep my marriage calm. I think that Tazzio is trying to get me through the back door again. Remember that phony Mitchell guy he did last time?" Ross said.

"Yes, so what are you going to do?" Vic asked.

"Simple, you give me his information, I will call him, and then follow it up with an email and firmly tell him that RossShell is not for sale, and that I dont know why he contacted me. If he's just a real person searching to buy possible companies, the guy will go away. If he pushes the envelope, well then I think we have our answer" Ross said.

"Okay, Good Luck in finding out"

At 9 am. Ross called Raymond, the guy who had visited the office. "Hello, Raymond, this is Ross C, you had contacted my office the other day, when I was out of town. I was told you want to talk to me about my company" Ross said.

"Yes, Ross. I would like to discuss with you about your company, to have us evaluate and make you an offer to buy your company. I think I could make you a very attractive offer that you would find difficult to turn down" Raymond said.

"Well, Raymond, I am not interested, so I am turning it down. This is the end of the discussion, and I will not be changing my mind, so, there is no reason for you to contact me about this matter again, and I am firmly asking you not to, ever" Ross said, in a clipped tone, and clicking Raymond off the phone.

Ross worked through his morning and had his cell phone on his desk., At 11 am , his phone rang, and it was Tim.

"Good Morning, Best Friend, how goes it?" Tim said.

Ross sighed., "I had a bit of a rough morning. Some psycho who I think was a front man for Tazzio called the office and talked to Vic while I was in OKC. I called this guy earlier this morning, and he said he wanted to make me an offer to sell RossShell. I told him in a very short tempered tone of voice that RossShell is definitely not for sale, and to never contact me about this matter again" Ross said.

"I heard that Tazzio just has some nothing job at a medium sized company. You can swallow him whole after what he tried to do to you last time and how he ended up criminally charged Why would he even want to mess with you , with you being more powerful and having more money then you did when you tangled with him last time?" Tim said.

"Psychopathic revenge, Timothy. His anger at me. Tazzio feels he did not get even with me. Well, as long as I have a breath left in my body, he never will" Ross said.

"Okay, good. Well, off the subject of Tazzio, and onto the subject of the business of Tim and Ross, since thanks to your friend Alan I still have a business. Can you meet me for lunch today to discuss some monthly work ideas?" Tim asked.

"Name the time and place and I will be there" Ross said.

"Usual spot, 1 pm" Tim said.

"Done, see you then" Ross said.

Ross was researching companies to buy, and was about to contact a corporate researcher who he often retained for a reasonable fee, to give him the "nuts and bolts " of the company's assets, and whether it was worth buying.

Ross sighed. Ross was beginning to realize how "bored" he was with the new medium sized RossShell. All he really did at that point was service Tim, sign off on financial items for RossShell, and do deals with Fritz and Steve in OKC about once a month when they came up.

Ross's "boring work existence" was about to get much, much more interesting.

An instant message popped up saying.

"I will get through to you if I have to use any means available to me!"

It was very likely who that message was from

Was it all just overblown talk, or would it mean anything?

That would be seen.

"I will get through to you if I have to use any means available to me!"
To me, that means that Ross (who is rich enough to do so) should hire armed private security for himself and Kayley.

Perhaps you are right.

Tazzio is crazy, and blames Ross for everything that went wrong for him.

Tazzio has also been in a mental hospital, and has been an alcoholic, and a drug addict, even though I did not write that here.

At least, the real person who Tazzio is based on has had all those things happen to him.

Next story hopefully by the end of tonight.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back