• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Cuckhold Tickling Scenario M/F? V2

OmarTickle

Hello, I wrote the post few weeks ask for feedback on my potential cuckhold tickle story (which I am working my way through writing :) )) I just wanted to know if anyone would also like the idea of larger muscular man tickling a man's gf or wife but the twist is he would do it with NO Bondage. He could put her in various tickle "wrestling holds" if you will, sitting on her arms to tickle her armpits all while verbally teasing her. It would be even more humiliating for the boyfriend/husband because he's able to tickle her effortlessly because of how strong he is.

Anybody like this idea or not really?

Definitely an interesting spin on things, and one which I'd like to read.

exactly my fantasy . And as I have written in a previous post, I have experienced that happen to my wife, before we got married. It was just a martial arts guy. even though it's 15 years ago , it still drives me crazy to think about it. And I have never seen her as ticklish as when he tickled her and she could not move or get out of his holds.

exactly my fantasy . And as I have written in a previous post, I have experienced that happen to my wife, before we got married. It was just a martial arts guy. even though it's 15 years ago , it still drives me crazy to think about it. And I have never seen her as ticklish as when he tickled her and she could not move or get out of his holds.

Yeah I saw this happen to a gf in high school....drove me insane and I couldn't stop watching. Loved it. Would love to see it happen to my wife or any of the exes I have.

I'm not really into cuckhold stuff, but if I were going to write fiction about it, I'd write a story in which a husband had been captured, and tied to a chair. He'd be forced to watch a monitor in which his wife, who had also been captured was tied down, and experiences tickle, and orgasm torture.

On the flip side I could see where a wife is forced to watch as her husband is tied down and tickled, and edged by a beautiful woman. His mind is trying to fight the tickling, and pleasure, but his body can't.

I'm not really into cuckhold stuff, but if I were going to write fiction about it, I'd write a story in which a husband had been captured, and tied to a chair. He'd be forced to watch a monitor in which his wife, who had also been captured was tied down, and experiences tickle, and orgasm torture.

On the flip side I could see where a wife is forced to watch as her husband is tied down and tickled, and edged by a beautiful woman. His mind is trying to fight the tickling, and pleasure, but his body can't.

2 awesome scenarios, tickledude! Would love to read stories like this or watch the video.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back