• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll: The tickler's face

The tickler's face

• Happy

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Evil

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mean

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

EarthOne1

When you're watching tickling videos where you can see the tickler's face, what sort of expression do you like to see on their faces as they tickle their victim?
Do you like to see them laughing and having fun? An evil smirk as they make their victim suffer? Stone cold and focused on the task at hand? Anything else?
My personal preference is the happy smile, where the ler is smiling and laughing almost as much as the lee.
Let me know, I am very curious.

I cannot recall the producer, but I recall a video of a tickler mercilessly tickling a bound girl, and his face was about a foot from hers with a huge evil smile, and as she kept begging him to stop he just kept smiling and nodding his head Yes. I recall another video with a beautiful blonde tied to a table, and as 2 ticklers went crazy on the girls body and feet a 3rd much older man just stood next to her head caressing her cheek softly saying “now just lie there and laugh and laugh and laugh”.

I prefer female/female foot tickling videos and it's always awesome when the foot tickler has a mistivious grin on her face when tickling another lady's feet.

LBFT

I love to see evil tickler, or lers. Like smirking and taunting the victim. More fun for me.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back