• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things don't always go as expected part 3

michel65

This is a series about a couple and the different ways they can love each other, if someone doesn't like the stories about husband and wife don't go on. To understand the development you are invited to read the other two parts.

This is the first part:https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?343759-Things-don-t-always-go-as-expected
This is the second part:https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?343783-Things-don-t-always-go-as-expected-part-2

In this part we will understand what Bill is going to do.

I was sitting there and I saw Ted teasing my wife with a feather, it was exactly this he felt he touched slowly but he never came to a real tickle. After no less than 15 minutes Ted started to get serious, the feather had stopped under her right foot while with the other hand Ted was furiously scratching the other sole of her foot. Jen broke into a loud and uncontrollable laugh, trying to move her feet but they were tied very tightly. I stared at her and apart from the continuous laughter she did not seem to suffer or perhaps she liked suffering, she was all red in the face and began to breathe but Ted did not slow down the pace on the contrary he increased it. I was mesmerized by the scene in front of me, in fact Jen was beautiful trying to escape the torture she could barely move; droplets of sweat began to appear on her face and along her body and her skin was red. Her breasts bounced slightly and that loud laugh of hers was extremely erotic for me. Once again I did not know what to do, one part of me wanted to run to the warehouse and stop all the other but wanted to know how it would end. I was stuck and sweating too, in the meantime Ted had stopped for a moment and had taken an electric toothbrush from his table. As soon as Jen saw him she started begging him to keep the instrument away from her but Ted ignoring her began to pass it meticulously between my wife's toes. The reaction was explosive. She laughed and squirmed, but mostly she begged Ted to stop. In response, he teased her with phrases such as: << I do not understand, what do you want me to do, you do not understand I have to continue? >>. These moments followed each other for quite a while. The situation was becoming more and more erotic. They stopped, almost two hours had passed, he went away and returned with a glass of water with which he made my wife drink. The thing that bothered me the most is that he did it calmly and sweetly, in short, they looked like two lovers. The magic ended when Ted took a small vibrator in his hand and started to pass it on my wife's panties, she immediately protested: << we only said tickle >>. In response, he attacked her armpits quickly, she dissolved into a thunderous laugh, then said: << Well you wanted it >>. From the armpits passed to the hips and then again to the armpits, he had no mercy he put his fingers in his belly turning them with sadism and my wife laughed, she was laughing now she was crying with laughter. This continued for at least half an hour, my wife was visibly worn out. When Ted took a moment to pause, he approached the feet and with a small brush in his hand began to tickle the point between the sole and the base of the fingers, my wife exploded: << no please them no, you promised that you would not have done it again I beg you enough >>. I noticed in addition to the wild laughter that Jen's nipples seemed to have tripled, in so many years never seen such a thing. Ted started: << if you want me to stop you have to do something for me, you know what >>. Jen replied: <<we said no more sex, I can no longer feel too guilty towards Bill >>. Okay, I just need to play with your boobs a little and suck it off a little. He did not even finish speaking that he resumed the tickle with the brush. Jen was out of her mind at this point, I noticed that even her panties were getting wet, that bastard Ted had found a sensitive spot that I didn't even know existed. This went on for about ten minutes until Jen screamed: << okay I'll do it >>. Ted immediately replied: << you will do what >>. Jen: << what you want, I suck it, what you want; please stop >>. Ted put down his brush and with a clever move he pulled off her bra, stood still for a moment to admire her breasts and then sank his hands impatiently. My wife started moaning at that little gentle treatment. After a few minutes he comes close to her face, unzips and brings his swollen cock close to my wife who tried to swallow it. This went on for a while until he started tickling her underarms a little, then she picked up the pace until he cums. Here maybe it was over in fact Ted after a while I start to undo the straps, Jen first rubbed her wrists and then quickly walked into a door. After a few minutes I distinctly heard the sound of a shower. My wife emerged fully dressed, She looked Ted in the eye and told him that he had exaggerated and in response he said: << you always say this, you set a lot of rules and limits, but you always come back. I think you need it more than me >>. Jen said nothing and left the room.
After half an hour she was home with her usual smile and loaded as always, now I knew, with lies. Dinner passed quietly and then we moved to the sofa, she was hugging me. I took courage and began to say: << I know everything ... I know about you and Ted, I know that you still see yourselves behind me >>. She first turned pale taken aback, but then began to deny with force and feigned indignation. In response I started the blu ray that Ted had sent me on the big screen and she appeared tied to our bed tickling and having fun. A long silence followed, then I asked her: <<why Jen why all this? I don't think I deserve it >>.
There was still silence, only our breaths could be heard, I insisted asking for explanations then in the end she said: << it's all your fault, from the beginning it was your idea. It was you who threw me into his arms >>. He looked at me with hatred and it hurt, I replied: << but it had to be our game, not something you do behind my back. How long has it been going on, how many times have you seen each other and above all why have you never told me about it? >>
Je then took some time and then said: << after the first time it was as if something inside me had changed, I felt like a fire inside I was always excited and during the night I often dreamed of being tied up, but I did everything to ignore it and not think about it. After several days I received a message from a number I did not know with attached a photo of me tied up and tickled, the message was from Ted inviting me to a certain place if I didn't want the photo to be sent to everyone. I went there and within a few minutes I found myself tied up and subjected to all kinds of tickles. It was then that I understood …………. I liked it >>.
I was, I wanted to kill Ted, I clenched my fists and asked her: << Why didn't you tell me about it >>.
She only replied: << I felt wrong…. >>.
At this point I was more confused than before, Jen was crying desperately, I approached her and hugged her.

Continue, maybe ..................

Last edited:
Good story! I’m looking forward to where and how they will progress, please continue!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back