• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Announcement!

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I am hereby announcing my retirement from writing tickle fiction. I wrote the first Jenni story almost ten years ago and I love this community but I need to focus on other works and try to grow as an author. I still love this site though, and will continue to frequent it and see what awesome new ideas others come up with. I love you all.

Congratulations on a wonderful writing career here, good luck in whatever you decide to do next :)

THANK YOU for generously providing countless hours of entertainment for so many of us here!

I'm sure I speak for many others in wishing you much success, good health, and prosperity!

:dancingmonster:

Thank you for all of your past stories! Best wishes for your future ventures. :D

Thank you for everything - for the stories, the correspondence and the collaborations. Best of luck with the next stage of your writing journey and of course, don't be a stranger.

While it's unfortunate I won't be able to read more of your amazing tickle stories, I completely understand your need to move on from this format. I do find that you have an amazing storytelling ability and always enjoy reading all of your work when I can. I hope everything works out for you, and that your talent can be fully recognized.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back