• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arch Enemy Blows, Security, And.. Words, Or, Actions?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
While Ross did not express this to Kayley, he was becoming more concerned about Tazzio's message that had popped up.

One night, when Ross came home from work, he felt he had little choice but to express it.

"Uh, oh, small company buyer looks troubled. Okay,. what bad deal did you do today?" Kayley said, poking Ross in the ribs and teasing him.

"Kayley, stop it. Do you honestly believe that I would think about or look this concerned for a deal I blew what is to us a bit of money. Here, look at my phone, read this?" Ross said, showing Kayley his phone.

Kayley read the phone. "I will "get you" if its the last thing I do, Tazzio!"

Kayley looked at Ross. "Are you worried about this?"

"If I go to the police station, and show it to the cops, they might just brush it off as a threat. Even if they looked at the computer system being hacked at the old RossShell offices , they might just say "Oh, that was a business incident" Ross said.

"Do you think he is that crazy enough to come get us?" Kayley said.

"Kale, the man hated me when he was more sane. Now he is insane, even though I'm not a lawyer. We both know that the Bastard has been an alcoholic for decades. I heard he is sick and has all kinds of conditions like liver problems and diabetes from his alcoholism. He might have to do "some work" for this company, but I can almost guarantee you, and you know it too, that getting even with me is also on his mind" Ross said.

"So what do you suggest?" Kayley said.

"Talk to a security company. I think both of us should have bodyguards, whereever we go" Ross said.

Kayley chuckled. "You mean that I cant walk naked from the bedroom into the kitchen after you've fucked me anymore?"

"Fine. Keep making jokes. Do you want one of us to get worked over or take a chance of being killed?" Ross said with a tone of seriousness to his voice.

Kayley sighed. "Okay, tomorrow, we will go and see a security company"

The next morning, Ross and Kayley went to a security company. Ross showed them his phone with the message from Tazzio, and also told them how Tazzio had been behind the company hacking of the old RossShell's computers

The head of the company looked at the messages, and listened to Ross tell them the situation with Tazzio,.

"The rest of it can be found in Court Documents. "State Of New York vs Tim Tazzio Regarding Attack on RossShell and Ross C Industries" Ross said.

"Okay, we will take care of this ASAP. " The guard said.

"In the meantime, can we get temporary security guards to protect my wife and I? " Ross said.

"Yes, I will have two security personnel come to your apartment tomorrow morning. One will go to your wife's school with her, and the other will come to your office and any meetings you have with you" The Chief said.

"I travel some for business. I am part owner of an energy company in Oklahoma and go there about once or twice a month. I also have interests in places like Texas and Toronto Canada" Ross said.

"Ross, as long as you pay the bill, we go with you where ever you want" The Chief said.

"Thanks" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley left the company.

"Okkaaay. I think I want him stationed outside the apartment door, so that I can still walk around nude in front of you all over the apartment" Kayley said.

"He will be stationed where he needs to be,. You can walk around naked in front of me in our bedroom" Ross said.

"Okay" Kayley said.

Ross then kissed Kayley and started off. "Hey! It's Saturday, where might I ask are you going?" Kayley said.

"To see my Mistress. No, really, I just got a text about it. Some guy with a financial problem wants to sell me a medium sized company at a bargain basement price. I'm, going to meet him for lunch for an hour or two, and if it sounds right, buy him out" Ross said.

Kayley looked at Ross crossed eyed. "The only reason I am not upset is because you have really been controlling yourself since you have the smaller company with spending time with me. Is Mister Patrick involved?" Kayley asked.

"Mister Patrick is meeting this guy with me. The guy has another company that he wants to sell which Timothy thinks he wants. More expense than the one I want, so probably too much risk for me alone. We will just meet with the guy, and then see" Ross said.

"Okay, have fun boys" Kayley said, kissing Ross.

Ross went off to his meeting, and, unknown to Kayley a guard was following her home, and was on the floor near the apartment while Ross was not home.

The "Meeting(s) was routine,. A guy who owned two companies in trouble, who wanted to get out from under debt, who wanted to sell two companies, one each, to Ross and Tim for about fifty cents on the dollar.

When the meeting broke up, the three men agreed to talk that week.

"Well, Mister I now buy and sell small companies, what do you think" Tim asked

"It all sounds good. Now is the usual simple step. We have a companies examiner look them over, 7 to 14 days, then we either play or pass" Ross said.

"Is oil boy leaving town this week?" Tim asked.

"On Tuesday, three day show, the usual thing" Ross said.

"Ross, you know I am not being hysterical like Kayley was, but are you at all concerned about Tazzio?" Tim said.

"Timothy, I have done the best I can. We both know that Tazzio is crazy. I am getting 24 hour security for Kayley and I. What puzzles me is that he seems to have gotten back on his feet. He has a job, so why not just drop it" Ross said, almost asking a question.

"Insane Vendetta, Ross. You are doing the responsible thing. All you can do is to protect Kayley as best you can, and go from there. No one can force you to sell RossShell, so Tazzio is just firing blanks there" Tim said.

Ross and Tim said goodbye. The security company called Ross, and told them that a guard would meet him at his building.

Ross went upstairs, unlocked the door, and called into the apartment. "Kale?"

"Get in here, company boy. I am indecent, and due to our situation now, I cannot come out. I want to do indecent things to you" Kayley said.

Ross entered the bedroom, to see the nude Kayley.

Ross sighed. "I am tired, put your clothes back on nympho. " Ross said.

Kayley sulked "You dont love me"

Ross kissed Kayley. "Ah, if I did not love you, you would not be here with me right now. Raincheck okay?" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

"Okay" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley rested, made love later that day, and then went with the guard to their favorite Italian hangout.

After that, the guard stood right outside their apartment door.

The next day, another guard had to come, as Ross had to go to OKC on Sunday, for an early morning meeting involving a possible buyout of a small gas company.

"What the Hell is this with you and all of your small company buyouts? Your oil and gas business is bigger than ever" Kayley said.

"You know how it goes, Kayley Ann, bargain basement price. Besides, no whining, I satisfied you last night. I get to go off and play and work" Ross said.

"I know, I will just miss you" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "I will miss you too, but I will likely be home Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. I'm not even sure what type of show we are doing or how many investors we might show it to. Fritz said he dd not know himself.. because. " Ross said.

"Let me guess. Fritz and Steve heard about your new ventures of buying and selling companies with RossShell, and you want to look at something involving energy" Kayley said.

"With what Fritz , Steve and I do , if is not Rock Solid I wont do it. I would rather sign up as many investors as we can, then take a chance, considering how important the oil and gas is to everyone" Ross said.

Ross kissed Kayley goodbye, and headed in his Uber to JFK with his private guard in tow, while leaving Kayley with her guard at home.

How would the trip to OKC go? How would getting the security work out? Would it succeed in helping Ross and Kayley protecting themselves from Tazzio and anyone he knew who could possibly attack them?

All of those things would be seen.

Last edited:
I am glad to see that Ross and Kayley now have security against Tazzio and his allies. That is the best way to deal with the mentally unbalanced (if you can afford it).

Thanks.

In Ross's case, he definitely can afford security.

More to come by bedtime tonight, hopefully.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back