• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Hulk: The Tickle Auction (1 of 2) F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
She Hulk: The Tickle Auction (1 of 2)
by MrObscura101

“Ohhh… what happened…” She Hulk groaned as she began to rouse from her slumber, the last thing she remembered was being out shopping when a nearby bank alarm had sounded, immediately running towards it the 6 foot tall, green skinned gamma powerhouse had found her longtime rival Titania bursting through the doors carrying several bags of cash in hand
“Well well, here I was making a simple withdrawal and I also get to beat up a goody two shoes as well!” the super strong red head had sneered
“In your dreams!” she had replied before cracking her knuckles in preparation as Titania charged at her…

However after that everything was a blank until she had awoken here, wherever here was, it was a empty room with her in the center, she was secured down in some kind of bizarre chair with attachments that held her arms diagonally above her head and forced her legs to be raised up as well with dozens of straps holding her in place at her wrists, elbows, waist, knees and ankles. But the worst part was that while unconscious someone had removed her purple costume and was instead now wearing a purple harem girl outfit consisting of a sequined bikini top and sheer harem girl pants

“Ok! Whoever did this better laugh now cause I’m coming to kick your asses into the next decade!” She Hulk announced in annoyance as she began jostling around, expecting the straps to break... but they didn’t! And her strength seemed to be gone! She Hulk continued trying to get free when a hatch opened above her head and the chair began to rise upwards…

She Hulk blinked as her chair reached a room which suddenly filled with bright light causing her to blink, once her vision recovered she saw she was now on a stage in an abandoned theatre… with the seats filled with dozens of cameras on tripods pointing at her
“Ladies and Gentlemen, please meet tonight’s star Jennifer Walters… The Sensational She Hulk!!!!” A voice announced over a PA that she recognized
“Jester!” she huffed, partly embarrassed at having been caught by such a low level criminal as he sauntered on stage

“Well She Hulk you’re certainly looking lovely tonight!” he then said followed by some applause and canned laughter
“I’m gonna make this very simple for you, let me out of this right now and I won’t knock all of your teeth out…” she replied with total sincerity
“Oh looks like someone’s camera shy!” Jester shrugged

He continued talking as She Hulk kept straining and pulling against the straps without success
“You won’t be getting out of those anytime soon so you might want to save your strength!” he said in an annoyingly superior tone
“Here it comes, the super villain ‘I have you now speech’…” she thought in annoyance, villains sure loved to gloat!
“Well now let’s begin,” Jester then said to the camera’s “Welcome all to the inaugural superheroine slave girl auction!”
“…What?” she said bluntly in response to his statement
“Yes, you heard correct! Over the next few months, I will be capturing various superheroines and auctioning them off to you, my cabal of viewers! So, let’s start the bidding!”

She Hulk glared at the cameras
“Anyone who bids on this is gonna pay!” she growled threateningly
“Oh I should mention that Ms. Walters here has been administered with a special chemical to numb her powers. At present she has no super strength and the winner will be given a lifetime supply of the chemical to ensure no chance of escape in the future!” Jester added “Now let’s meet our special guest…”

She Hulk watched as Titania then walked on stage and waved to the audience, likewise she was now out of her purple spiked leotard and thigh high boots and instead also now wearing a purple and black harem girl outfit
“Titania?” she gasped, there was something off about her, for one thing instead of her usual scowl the supervillain was smiling! Also, instead of gloating over her bound enemy she was unusually quiet as she approached

“Well Titania why don’t you begin our little auction?” Jester said smugly
“Yes master” she grinned back as she walked behind She Hulk who remained stone faced, she didn’t know what they had planned we for but she swore to herself that she wouldn’t react or play their game… but then Titania’s fingers suddenly dug into her underarms!
“Hhmmffhh!” She Hulk then grunted as she stifled a laugh from the unexpected tickling, then Titania did the same again
“Whahhaat thheee heeeelll???!!!!” she exclaimed in confusion
“Oh’ did I forget to mention? It’s not just a slave girl auction it’s a TICKLE slave girl auction” Jester said eickedly

The “T” word hung in the air and sent a shiver down She Hulk’s spine
“Did he say? Tickling?” she thought worriedly, then jolted as Titania’s fingers returned to her underarms once more
“Sstthhhfff iiihhtt!!!!” she grunted angrilly through gritted teeth
“Why? Are you a little bit…” Titania asked “Ticklish?” she then whispered into her ear. She Hulk was in fact incredibly ticklish, it had been bad enough in her Jennifer Walters form but as She Hulk her natural ticklishness was amplified a hundred fold
“Nnhhfff…”. She Hulk replied, shaking her head
“Oh, I think you’re lying She Hulk…” Jester said as a screen turned on and Titania stopped

She Hulk watched as one of the screens began to show footage of an old fight where she battled a robot duplicate of the Hulk that Jester had sent after her, at one point the machine had grabbed her arms and lifted them above her head, panels on its sides then opened up revealing feather pin wheels that moved against her underarms causing her to howl with laughter
“Oh man…” she thought in embarrassment
“Did you like my Hulk bot?” he asked but She Hulk just glared as she tried to remain stoic “Because I have a surprise for you!”

Suddenly there was a whirring noise and She Hulk turned to look behind her, then gasped as Titania’s sides opened and a host of metal tentacles slithered out
“I would like to introduce my Titania tickle bot!” he announced proudly

Like a flash She Hulk then remembered what had happened at the bank, Titania had caught her in a bear hug before a nozzle had appeared from her mouth to spray a cloud of purple gas into her face which had KO’d her
“That’s why she’s in that embarrassing costume! The real Titania wouldn’t ever wear something like that!” she thought, but then her mind was focused on the tentacles broaching against her sides!

“GGGHMFFMMFMHHH!!!!!!” She Hulk cried loudly as her mouth clamped shut, the robot’s tentacles continued probing against her sides as its human like nails skittered against her underarms. She Hulk was straining with all her might to pull her arms down, but Jesters concoction still meant her muscles were practically useless!
“I think someone’s ready to laugh!” the Titania bot said gleefully, with almost human like sadism
“MMMHHHFFHH!!!!!” She Hulk groaned back as she shook her head ferociously, her long green hair whipping wildly but did nothing to dissuade the bot from following its programming
“I think you’re right my dear!” Jester replied sadistically “Go to phase 2!”

She Hulk worriedly wondered what phase 2 was as the Titania bot moved her hands away from her underarms… then to her horror she saw two feather pinwheels also emerge from the robot’s sides!
“OH NO NOT AGAIN!!!!” She Hulk thought in a panic, immediately trying to think of something to distract herself as they got nearer and nearer to her underarms, then shuddered as the multitude of soft plumes started gently brushing against her skin!
“GGHMFMNFNFMFFHH!!!!!!!!” She Hulk squealed, her teeth gritted as a large grin started to appear on her face, she was trying to contend with the tentacles and feathers… before the Titania bot moved her hands down and began tickling her hips as well!

Finally, She Hulk couldn’t hold the laughter in anymore…
“HAHHAHAHAHHAA STTAHHAHAHPPP YYOOUU TTIIHHHNNN CAHHAHHNN!!!!!” she screamed as her laughter began echoing around the auditorium, she didn’t know it, but several microphones had been placed around her, showing the viewers the decibel level of her laughter on their screens
“That’s it She Hulk, laugh for the audience!” Jester grinned as he saw bids start the come in

She Hulk was now straining with all the limited strength she had to try and break out of the restraints but the straps easily contained her muscular form
“Poor She Hulk, all those muscles and no way to stop being tickled!” the Titania bot cooed
“HAHHAHAAA SHHAAATT HHAHUUPP!!!” She Hulk snapped back, trying to think of some way out of this, then the feathers moved away from her left side before she shrieked as the robot instead moved her head closer and suddenly ran her tongue against her underarm

“HHAHAHAHHAHA GEHEHHEHHTT AAWAAHHYY FRROOHHMM MEEHEHEHE!!!!!” She Hulk screamed in shock, the robots tongue felt exactly like a human one and it felt so bizarre against the hollow of her underarm. However, the robot just continued before planting a kiss there as well, her lips equally feeling the same as a real human one! Meanwhile her tentacles continued tickling She Hulk’s sides, ribs and hips while the pinwheel at her right arm continued on and the other pinwheel moved to start casually brushing its feathers against her neck and ears as well!

“DAAHHHMMNNN IIHHHTT SSTTAHAHAPPP!!!! “She Hulk demanded, angrily trying to pull her arms down
“No way honey” the Titania bot replied, “This is way too much fun!” she then winked as she then began licking at She Hulk’s right underarm instead while the pinwheel resumed at her left one

She Hulk was forced to continue laughing for almost 20 minutes, and all the while the bids continued
“I CAN’T BELIEVE THESE FREAKS ARE BIDDING ON THIS!” she thought in horror. Then mercifully the tickling stopped
“Hhaaa hhaaa yyoohhurree goohhnnaa beee sccrraahhhpp meehhtaahhall…” she growled as Titania walked around to face her
“I’m soo scared” Titania replied mockingly as she crouched down before her

The Titania bot was now at eye level with She Hulk’s taunt navel and grinned wickedly, then her robotic tentacles began moving closer
“No! Don’t you daHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHRRRREEEE!!!!!” She Hulk shouted angrily, then threw her head back and laughed hysterically as the numerous tentacles began moving against her skin, only this time their tips also started vibrating to add to her tickle torment!
“Oh I dare!” Titania winked back

She Hulk was now thrashing around at the straps, her navel was her second worst tickle spot and the vibrating tentacles all moved independently while also tracking her reactions so they could learn where in particular she was most ticklish and exploit those spots!
“HAHHAHHAHAAA GEHEHHHTT AWAAHAAHYY!!!!” she demanded but her cries were ignored, as she spied the bids increasing in a flurry as well. She prayed that the Avengers or one of her other allies would rescue her from this nightmare soon!

As the tentacles continued the Titania bot then moved her hands towards She Hulk’s inner thighs
“GGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAADDD NOHHOOOOO!!!!!!!” she cried out as not only were the human like digits now digging into her jade skin but like the tentacles her fingertips also started vibrating as well!
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA GEHEHEHEHETTT AHWHHAHWAAHHHYY!!!!!!” She Hulk jolted around as she fought to close her legs and crush the tickle bot!

The Titania bot was unmoved by her pleas though as she just continued following her programming to drive She Hulk to near insanity, silently moving her head closer and closer towards She Hulk’s stomach until…
“HHAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA DDAAAHHMMMNNN IIIHHHHHTTT NOOHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” She Hulk exploded with laughter as the robot’s tongue moved teasingly against her belly button!

“HAHHAHAAAA GEEHHEHEHETTT OOOUUTAAHHH THHEHEHERRREE!!!!!!” she screamed in terror, her body bucking wildly around now as the fiendish tongue continued licking away at her navel while some of the tentacles began moving against each of her ribs, teasing and prodding all of them at once while other tentacles began moving against her inner thighs and Titania’s hands began to squeeze her knees as well!

“Wow look at her go!” Jester exclaimed “Who wouldn’t want such a ticklish beauty to play with forever? Be sure to keep those bids coming in if you want to win her!” he added, and the amount continued getting higher and higher

She Hulk meanwhile was now madder than she had ever been
“HAHHAHHAHAHAA IIIHHH AAAHHMM NNOOHHHTT FOOOHHRR SAHAHHAALLLEE!!!!!” she screamed defiantly, then looked down to the Titania bot “AAHHHNNDD YOOHHUU GGEHEHEHTT AHHAAWAHHYYY FRROHOHOMMM MEHHEEE!!!!!!” but the robot continued to ignore her

“Tickle tickle She Hulk, just think… this will be your life from now on… a never ending slew of tickle torture…” she then said wickedly in between licks that made She Hulk shudder
“GGGRRRHHH IIHHHLL GEEHHTT FREEE AHHHNNDD CCRRUUSSHHH YYOOHHUUU IIHHNTTOO AAHH CHHUUUHHBBEE!!!!!! She Hulk shouted back defiantly but the Titania bot was constantly scanning her vital signs and knew it would be hours until her strength finally returned!

She Hulk meanwhile continued pulling and straining in every direction to try and get free…. then her eyes bulged out as the robot placed her lips over her washboard abs
“WHHAHAHATT AHHHREE YYOOHHUU DOOHHIINNGG???!!!!” she screamed in a panic as the robot grinned wickedly and winked
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA OOHOHOOHOHHH GAHAHAHDDDD NOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!” She Hulk then screamed out loud as Titania blew a raspberry against her skin!
“I hope you like that She Hulk, it took months of R&D to get her to perfectly replicate that technique!” Jester called over proudly as he watched the heroine struggling to get away from his fiendish creation

She Hulk was now actually cursing her gamma powered endurance as the tickling went on and on, she wanted to pass out or have them say she had suffered enough, but that wasn’t going to happen! In addition the harem costume offered no protection of her tickle spots as the vibrating tentacles, fingers and feathers continued tickling away at her sides, hips, ribs and inner thighs without mercy and driving her mad while Titania gleefully kept on tickling away with the damn raspberries, randomly applying them to her navel which were absolutely devastating

“HAHHAHAHAHAHA MEEHHEHRRCCHHHY!!!!!!” she found herself crying, hoping her captors might allow her a break but the robot simply pressed her lips directly over her belly button
“HHAHAHAA NOOHHOO!!! NOOHOHOOO!!!! NNOOHHTT THHEHERREEE!!!!!!” she pleaded as Titania grinned at her, she had never known a robot to be sadistic but this one was almost psychotic in her desire to make her laugh!

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHHAHAAA NNOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!! CCAHAHHAHNNNTT BRREHHEHEEAATTTHHEEE!!!!!! She Hulk screamed as a flurry of raspberries were unleashed upon her belly button before the robot’s tongue dug around inside and teasingly licked away, She Hulk now finding out to her horror that the robot’s tongue also had a vibrating tip!

“HAHHHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAhhahahhahahahahahhahahah…nnoohhooo…nnoohhooo moohhrrreee….” she sobbed when at last the robot moved her head away and the various tickling devices retracted away from her

“My what an amazing amount raised so far!” Jester said in delight as his creation stood up “But I wonder, how much the bidding on our gamma powered beauty will now increase…” he said aloud as Titania moved positions once more
“Hahaa…ohh noohhoo… plleaahsee… yyoohhuu caahhnntt…” She Hulk cried in desperation as the robot silently knelt down and turned to face her right foot…

To be continued...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back