• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidental tickling-powerful rush

underthetable

TMF Novice
Just thought I'd share this...
I work part time at a nice bar/restaurant downtown. This evening I was waiting on a four top of ladies. Two were very attractive and the other two were...meh. The lady sitting on the outside of the table, who was in fact one of the attractive ones, was wearing sandals but for some strange reason she had one of them off and it was sitting on the floor. The table they were sitting at was a high top. One foot was resting on the rung of the chair and her bare foot was tucked under leg sticking pretty far out. Of course, I noticed. Now the rest of this story was a complete accident, I swear! When the food was delivered to the table, the food runner brought a plastic ketchup bottle and stack of napkins and left them on the edge of the table. When he turned to go, he accidentally knocked off the napkins onto the floor. So, I bent down on to my knee and began picking them up...they were the smaller size and there were quite a few to pick up. As I was picking them up, I would stand up and put a few on the table. I did this twice and on the third time, instead of looking up and standing up to put the napkins on the table like I had before, I just reached up and without realizing what I was doing, my hand came down on this woman's barefoot. it wasn't like a tap either, my hand slid down across the entire side and sole of her foot. My fingers gliding right across her sole as I thought I was reaching the table. I immediately apologized. To which she responded with a laugh "Ha, Ha, ha, you're fine." I apologized again and she respond with "I's really okay, I'm sure other servers have tried tickling my feet before." I was a little distracted for the rest of the night....

Lol not a bad story. You may have been able to get the tickling convo going a little farther but I realize the environment and work variable throws things off. Not bad though!

You're true to your name!

A really Steve move would have been to hand her one of the napkins with your phone number written on it.

I don't know where to begin with this one. Were you trying but not "trying" to tickle her feet? Like you sort of made it look like an accident when in reality you positioned yourself to make it happen and make it look like an accident? Either way, I give you half credit by at least making the effort.

Only "half" credit? Well, it certainly wasn't intentional, but maybe I "subconsciously" wanted to and somehow made it happen without thinking about it. I was looking at her when I walked bny and thought about it for sure...but who knows. Having said that, when I was about 14 I worked as a bus boy in a restaurant and "accidently" tickled the feet of number of women. I got away with a TON of tickling, probably because I was young and always tried to make it look like an accident. Only once did I get busted, but the lady said I was cute for trying to tickle her feet. I lived in the north so there was a lot of women in nylons...maybe that's where I got my practice from, but that a story I'll write when I have time.

Only "half" credit? Well, it certainly wasn't intentional, but maybe I "subconsciously" wanted to and somehow made it happen without thinking about it. I was looking at her when I walked bny and thought about it for sure...but who knows. Having said that, when I was about 14 I worked as a bus boy in a restaurant and "accidently" tickled the feet of number of women. I got away with a TON of tickling, probably because I was young and always tried to make it look like an accident. Only once did I get busted, but the lady said I was cute for trying to tickle her feet. I lived in the north so there was a lot of women in nylons...maybe that's where I got my practice from, but that a story I'll write when I have time.

Yes, please share those other stories!

I'll just cut to the chase with the best experience. When i was 14 I was a busboy at a local mom and pop Italian Restuarant. My hormones were almost always raging. I had an impulsive habit of dropping something on the floor next to a woman whose feet I really wanted to tickle and sometimes I was just stare or I would make a move where I would "accidentally" stroke the exposed sole of whatever sexy woman's feet that happen to get in the way of my hand picking up the fork. I don't ever remember being called out or getting in trouble because I did it what seemed like a hundred times. Then came Laruen. Lauren sat down at a small both across from a lady name Jill. Lauren was a 14-year-old hormone riddled body blistering hot. She was in a tight red dress with red heels and nylons. Yes, picture a 14-year old's fantasy materializing right before his eyes. She was blond and buxom. And to put the icing on the cake, she seemed to like to play with her heels, letting her heel slip off of her feet to expose sexy curvy feet with awesome arches. This was no normal victim of my accidental dropped the fork game.

I must have walked by her at least six times before we made eye contact. She smiled at me once and waved hello. Her legs were crossed, and her heel was most of the way off of her foot. I looked for any plate or napkin to pick up off of her table that I could drop near her feet just to get a closer look. So, I swallowed hard and walked over to her. There really wasn't much to take as they were still eating. But I did manage to grab an extra napkin that was on the table which just, for some reason, fell to the floor. She said, "I got, don't worry, here I got it." Well, that wasn't going to fly, so I moved quicker and went for the napkin.

I was crouched down on my knees staring straight at her foot. If you took my blood pressure at that moment it would have been 200/300 and my heart rate would have been 100000! I acted very impulsively and giving into the adrenaline that was racing through me, which gave me temporary insanity at that exact moment, I tickled her foot. Not a little finger tickle, I mean really tickling her fully with all fingers stoking her foot. This was not just a quick tickle either. I must have tickled for more than two seconds I mean like at least a six count. In fact, so much so that I knocked her shoe off! "Oh my, hah-hah oh my, m-m-my, ha-hah!" was the response I heard from her above. She reached down to grab her shoe and put it on. Thankfully I reach her shoe first and slipped it back on her shoe. I say "thankfully" because I think that provided an opening into the beginning of the conversation.

When I got up, she said "Thank you for putting my shoe on. You're really cute, you know that? Do you have a girl friend? Any girl would be lucky to have a boyfriend like you. What's your name handsome? Do normally you like to flirt with all the pretty ladies that come here?" Her voice was teasing, sweet and friendly and without a sense of anger or annoyance. In fact, quite the opposite. I didn't really get a chance to respond to her questions before Jill from the other side asked in a playful way "So what was prince charming doing with your shoe? And why did it sound like there was ticking going on down there? Then my heart stopped. Lauren replied, 'He was just flirting with me. He was tickling me to get my attention. Wouldn't you let this cutie to tickle your feet if he wanted to get your attention? I would any day."

After I got over my complete embarrassment and at my personal disbelief of how lucky I was at that moment, The rest of the conversation flowed nicely which actually lasted for a while and was me discovering she was actually a news reporter for the local CBS news station. I didn't watch much news at that time, so I had no idea. I must have been called a "cutie" or c "sweetheart" at least a thousand times during the conversation. Her friend Jill, who really wasn't that bad at all, didn't say much but at one time poked me in the side and asked if I was ticklish. i wish i could tell you that I tickled her again, but that wasn't in the cards because the conversation was interrupted by one of the waitresses asking me to do something and when I came back, Lauren and Jill were gone. I looked for Lauren again at the restaurant, but never saw her again.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 121
something like these, especially the first one.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 51
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 73
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back