• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling wrestling videos

Jump

Does anybody know of any videos where a girl pin or otherwise physically overpower a man and tickle him? If you do, could you link them here please?
Preferably mainestream, genuine videos.

I get that it's a rare scenario since it's uncommon for a a woman to be strong enough to hold a guy down and tickle him, but I literally never saw one despite searching for them and that's really a bummer.

Lol! Ya need Wade to have his wife video her friend tickling him sometime! I'd love to see that! :eek:

Amazon Amanda has done alot of overpowering and tickling. Mostly with females but with some males too im sure.

Lol! Ya need Wade to have his wife video her friend tickling him sometime! I'd love to see that! :eek:

That will never happen.

Edit: I hope that will never happen.

Edit 2: I think I hope that will never happen.

I'm new so I'm missing the context of the joke, what's the backstory about it? :p

I'm new so I'm missing the context of the joke, what's the backstory about it? :p

It's a source of amusement to Bob that my wife's good friend, who is indeed a woman, has a wicked history of, on occasion, managing to overpower and/or pin me, with much tickling to follow.

It's a source of amusement to Bob that my wife's good friend, who is indeed a woman, has a wicked history of, on occasion, managing to overpower and/or pin me, with much tickling to follow.
How did she manage to do it? She is like super strong for a woman or maybe she is a trained grappler or martial artist?

How did she manage to do it? She is like super strong for a woman or maybe she is a trained grappler or martial artist?

I mean, she's strong, and not small, but she's not superstrong or a giant or a trained fighter. She's just tenacious, I guess, and I'm super ticklish and easily disadvantaged when I'm tickled, and if she gets the upper hand on me in terms of leverage or center of gravity then it's all over for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back