• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REQ: Cold war interrogation

hoppahulle

TMF Poster
I've previously favourite-marked these two artwork pictures on DA, but now I can't seem to find them, they might be gone?

The pictures depict a woman, dressed in a long skirt and thick sweater, blindfolded and tied spread-eagle on an old style metal frame bed. She is tickled under her feet by a man using feathers, while another man (the interrogation leader) is sitting behind a desk watching from the other side of the room. The pictures are depicted from over-the-shoulder of the boss looking at them, and the other pic with the woman in the center. It's supposed to be a fictional interrogation by the East German secret police. Not drawings, but digital artwork. Kinda dark in colors, the typical low-light 60s/70s apartment.

I'd love it if someone had them, or found the links to them.

Come on, fellow forum friends, I can't possibly have been the only one seeing these pics?

It's 3d art, not "cartoon".

Thank you Riff for your kind words; they mean a lot, however, I took those down for a reason and would appreciate it if you guys don't share that set publicly.

Oh..Sorry. I hadn't realized that you had taken them down. I'll delete the pics right away. My Bad. I should have checked with you first before posting them.

Last edited:
Pics have been removed at the request of the Artist.

Oh..Sorry. I hadn't realized that you had taken them down. I'll delete the pics right away. My Bad. I should have checked with you first before posting them.

It's all good. You had all the right to not know that I did that. Thank you for respecting my request.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back