• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC, Big,, Small, Nothing At All, Safe, Or Dangerous?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross got to OKC that morning. He was really tired.

It was not so much.. "work" as he was emotionally drained from concern about what Tazzio might do if anything to him or Kayley.

Ross truly wished that he did not have to go to OKC, but he knew that he had to push forth with things, and that he owed such to himself, Fritz, Steve, and the investors.

Fritz noticed it. "Ross, I know that you are rightfully concerned about yours and Miss Kayley's safety, but, you have done the best you can with the guards. Maybe, they can arrest Tazzio on charges of written threats, but if not, you and Miss Kayley just have to go about your lives" Fritz said, in means of friendship.

Ross sighed. "I know. So, on to our favorite subject, what are we doing this time?" Ross asked.

"Oh, the usual, oil and gas show with about seven hundred and fifty people, with intent of signing up at least two fifty. " Fritz said.

"How long do I need to be here for?" Ross said.

"Also, the usual Wednesday night, or at most Thursday. You look very tired" Fritz said.

"I will be okay. I know that I just have to try to put Tazzio out of my mind and not let him psyche me out from my relationship with Kayley, my work here, and my work at RossShell and the other companies I am buying and selling and looking into " Ross said.

That day, Ross, Fritz and Steve were able to do a Zoom show of about four hundred people to show them the nuts and bolts of the oil and gas. The next morning would be the same, and then in the afternoon, it was out to the fields for the discussion and show of the fields.

That night, Fritz , Steve and Ross went out to dinner. When Ross got back to the hotel, he called Kayley, who said.

"You sound very tired"

Ross sighed. "You too? Mister P told me I look tired. I have us, a psychopath, and work on my mind. I'm fine. Personally, I am so pissed off right now that I dont give a fuck if we sign five people or five hundred. I just want to get this show over with, so that I can get home" Ross said.

"Uh, oh, you are in your favorite work place, and you sound like this?" Kayley asked.

"Stop it, okay, or I wont call you tomorrow. Please just let me finish my work" Ross appealed quietly.

"Okkkayy. I just love you, and I miss you" Kayley said.

"The same goes for me. Its amazing. All has been so quiet in the office. The work is running smoothly, I settled Tim's problem with his whackjob ex wife, the oil and gas was going fine, and now this had to happen with the psychopath Tazzio" Ross said.

"Ross, as you said, just go about your work, and do the best you can, come home, and try to put Tazzio out of your mind" Kayley said.

"I know. I love you, and have a good night" Ross said.

"You too, take care of yourself" Kayley said, blowing a kiss through the phone.

The next morning, it was the same thing, another four hundred people Zoom show, and in the afternoon, they all took a train to the fields.

For the most part, the investors were very impressed with what they saw.

Four hundred people committed to sign, with another one hundred maybes leaning toward yes.

When Ross, Fritz and Steve went back to OKC, Fritz said.

"If you do not get your ass on the last flight out of here, I am not going to pay you for this show. You look terrible!" Fritz said.

Ross sighed. "Mister P, you sound like Kayley. I'm just tired. However, I will say okay, we will go out to dinner, and then I will get on the midnight flight home.

Ross went back to the hotel, and packed, then the men had dinner, Ross went to the airport, and went home. He texted Kayley and told her that he was coming home.

Ross was emotionally drained.

Security or no Security, the correspondence from Tazzio to Ross was hateful. Ross wished that he had legal course to have Tazzio committed to a mental hospital. Ross knew that was very unlikely.

The flight took off at midnight from OKC to JFK.

After Ross changed planes and got on the Dallas to JFK plane, he tried to rest.

When the plane landed, it was into an Uber, and home.

Kayley went into the living room when she heard Ross's key in the door.

"You look terrible" Kayley said.

Ross sighed and pushed past Kayley. "Hello to you too, and you look terrible too" Ross fired back.

"How was the show?" Kayley asked.

"Just great. Signed up several hundred people, at least half of those we showed the fields to" Ross said.

"So then why do you look so bad?" Kayley asked.

"I'm tired, Kayley, I think that Tazzio psyched me out with his messages. I know that we have bodyguards, and that I just have to try to put it out of my mind" Ross said.

Ross undressed, and curled up with Kayley.

"We are together, and we have protection. You did good in OKC, now just rest today as you always do, and then go into the office tomorrow, and see what happens next with Sir Timothy and your always buying and selling of companies" Kayley said.

"Yeah" Ross said weakly.

Even in spite of the security, and the wonderful show in OKC, could Ross really put Tazzio out of Ross's mind.

That would be seen.

I can understand how Ross feels. I have had the situation where all is going well but for one big nagging worry that is totally emotionally exhausting.

Understood, mils.

I just did something major this week involving the real person whom the "Tazzio " person is based on, and disassociated from said person permanently.

Everyone is telling me that I made the right decision, but I just feel, uneasy.

Gradually, that feeling is going away, as I'm trying to look forward to my favorite activity, Mets V Braves in Atlanta , a four game series from Monday to Thursday.

I am hopeful that it will be a good series, and of course, profitable for the Braves.

More to come, tonight if I can, if not, then tomorrow.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back