• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Excerpt from Feathers and Fantasy, a tickle focused novel F/FF

napalmsticks

TMF Poster
When the light faded, leaving burning spots in her vision as it went, Nina found herself standing in the middle of the Faerie Circle, its worn stones a welcome sight. She stepped carefully over the edge, swinging one leg over and straddling the waist high structure before following suit with the other leg. The first thing she saw once she was outside the circle was a pair of discarded boots next to the wall. They have to be Gylda’s, she thought, and worry hit her again. The poor woman was likely trussed up somewhere with Titania’s faeries tickling her toes, but that also meant all she had to do was listen for laughter as she looked.
That was when she heard the two high pitched voices, both hysterical with laughter, floating from the clearing’s edge. Nina trotted in the direction of the tormented sound, not quite running lest she surprise the tickler and end up laughing again along with the two voices. As she moved closer, she was able to pick out words sprinkled in between the giggles and snorts.
“You damnable human cow! Stop that right this second! NO NOT THERE!”
“Please, we’ll be good! No moooooore!”
Her pace slowed as she approached the voices and she found, at the edge of the clearing, Gylda hunched over something in the grass which ended up being two faeries, bound with the missing bootlaces. Theirs were the agonized voices she heard as they writhed beneath the soft touches of two feathers, long and fluffy, that the blonde wielded in each hand.
Both creatures were about as tall as a man’s forearm is long, one with neon green hair and the other with locks of electric blue, and clad in dresses woven of leaves similar to what Titania wore. Or mostly clad, as Nina noted that the one with blue hair had apparently wiggled so fiercely that the top of the dress had been dragged downward and
now her breasts were on full display and at the mercy of Gylda’s feathering. Good lord, she’s stacked. If she were human sized, those things would be melons. Nina felt the heat start in her ears and wondered how long she’d be in this bizarre place before she stopped blushing at every little thing. She watched the whole spectacle, the well endowed faerie babbling and promising Gylda anything and everything under the sun as the feather’s tip passed back and forth over her tiny nipples again and again, caring not one bit for her promises. The other faerie wasn’t faring much better as Gylda discovered that focusing on her legs and little feet took her from red-faced cursing to pleading for mercy before finally settling into silent laughter, her face frozen in a wide, hiccuping idiot smile.
Nina cleared her throat.
“Oh, I knew you were back there. Saw the flash out of the corner of my eye, and when I didn’t end up getting attacked by more of these, I figured it was you, Lady Nana. How was your visit with Titania?” Gylda watched out of the corner of her eye and noted how Nina jumped a little at the Faerie Queen’s name. The corner of her mouth twisted into a sly smirk.
“It was fun. You know, nothing like a magical pervert tickling you for hours and hours to top off a miserable slog through the forest,” Nina said, frowning and trying to play down how aroused she was getting as she watched Gylda torment the faeries both to herself and to Gylda, whose smirk was only widening into a grin at her fluster. “Don’t you think they’ve had enough?”
“Hmm, you think so? They attacked me, you know. Or tried to. I think they’ve grown a bit complacent. Their usual victims are likely travelers and traders, people lacking reflex and skill.” Gylda didn’t miss a swipe with either feather as she spoke. “I wonder how many innocent people they’ve tormented over the years? Dozens? Hundreds? A taste of their own medicine is well deserved, in my opinion. Besides, look at the blue haired one. She’s clearly enjoying it. If I don’t stop soon, she’ll snap my bootlace trying to get her hand between her legs.”
Nina saw that she was right, the faerie was wriggling and begging for mercy, but the muscles on her arm bulged as she tried desperately to take care of herself as the tip of the feather continued to dance from one nipple to the other. Titania wasn’t kidding, EVERYTHING here is into it. I don’t know if that’s exciting or terrifying. She kneeled next to Gylda, clearing her throat again in the hope that the two creatures would listen to her.
“I’ve just had a lovely chat with your queen, so I know how the two of you must be feeling right about now. Which one of you is called Tea Leaf?” The faeries answered her with only laughter and squeals, coherent words lost
in their current predicament. “Hey, Gylda, focus on one of them.” Nodding, Nina watched as her partner shifted tactics, bringing both feathers to bear on the breasts of the blue haired faerie, one for each, and began to draw circles on them with the tips. Her laughter reached a new crescendo as her eyes squeezed shut and her entire body bucked to try and escape the torture.
Seeing the faerie react so strongly, she abandoned one feather and picked the panting creature up by her ankles, taking care not to hurt her, and pulled the skirt of her dress down before sliding the remaining feather between her legs and sawing it back and forth on her crotch.
If the blue haired faerie’s reactions before were explosive, these were nuclear. Nina watched as she twisted and writhed in the air, trying to free herself from the rope and her whole body shaking as the captive ankles tried to kick free of Gylda’s hand, which did little more than assist the rogue blonde with the feather sawing.
“It’s her! It’s her! She’s Tea Leaf! Now stop, please! I’ll go mad!” Ignoring her, Gylda sped the feather up, and seconds later the faerie’s eyes bulged, her back arched, and she orgasmed with a sound that was something between a grunt, a roar, and hysterical laughter all mixed into one chimaera scream. Gylda set her down on the soft grass, retrieving the bootlace she’d used as an impromptu rope and Nina noticed that the blue haired faerie was already snoring quietly, her body so thoroughly worn out from the interrogation that consciousness was no longer an option. Tea Leaf, the green haired one, watched with wide, fearful eyes as Gylda discarded the feather she’d been using, now slick with the blue haired faerie’s intimate juices, and reached for the clean one as she turned back to her other captive.
“So, Miss Tea Leaf,” began Nina, trying to put the ticklish orgasm she’d just witnessed out of mind until later that night when she could properly appreciate it, “Titania told me that you’re to come along with us to break a curse. Do you have any objections to this?” Gylda waved the feather in Tea Leaf’s direction threateningly and the faerie shook her head frantically, fearful that she might meet the same punishment as her peer.

This is a short excerpt from an 84,000 word tickle fetish andBDSM focused novella I recently published on Kindle. This bit is F/FF, but the full story contains F/F, F/M, F/FF, FFF/F, M/F, */F, */M, and F/*, with scenes ranging from mild and playful to sadistic and torturous to sexual. It also contains non-consensual tickling and sex, so steer away if that's a little much for you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B99GL8B6/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1

There's the link if this little preview grabbed your attention! Have a good day and happy tickling, fine people!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back