• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Always Pay Your Drug Dealer - A Tickle Cuckhold Story

OmarTickle

Disclaimer: This is my first tickle fic(it probably shows big time haha) and would like any feedback you can give. Please be as nice as possible with criticism as I’m a little nervous if anyone will like this. I promise to take any feedback and improve. Thank you

Despite being handcuffed to a metal chair I was in a fairly decent mood. Was definitely an odd set of events to end up like this. It all started when I answered the door earlier this evening:

I opened the door to find Andy who by all accounts looked like the least intimidating local drug dealer imaginable despite towering over me at 6’4 compared to my height at 5’8 and being toned despite the slender frame he had a rather boyish appearance despite only being a few years younger than me.

“Yo Andy what brings you here”

“W-What brings me here, dude it’s been two weeks since you paid me” Andy replied quickly despite there still being some nerves behind his words.

I chuckled “Haha man I’ve been busy the last few weeks I’ll get you soon though I promise”

Andy looked at me in disbelief “Bro seriously!! N-N-No I’m not leaving here without the money!”

“Well, I don’t have it so you’ll be out here all ni-

“Omar, who's that at the door?”

My new girlfriend Nikki, who I had only been dating about a week, came around the corner to meet me and Andy at the door.

Yeahh…She was way out of my league. Same height as me. She was Korean and curvaceous as all hell. Double D titties that I was dying to finally see and give a squeeze to. Combined with a tight ass and fit body. This is given since she goes to the gym every night. She was dressed in tight yoga shorts with a matching black sports crop top that showed her slightly toned belly.

“Whose this?” Nikki asked

“I’m Andy and your boyfriend owes me money and I’m not leaving here without it”

“I told you I don’t have it!

Nikki steps in front of me and faces Andy “So he doesn’t have the money now but if you’re up for it I think there’s a way for you to make double what my boyfriend owes you”

Andy clearly shows interest in that proposition: “How”

“Simple, if you can pin me in a wrestling match for 30 seconds in a half an hour match he’ll pay you double what he owes you. If you can’t you leave her with nothing”

Andy looks down at her in disbelief “Ha I’m not wrestling you, I’d never fight a girl. Plus as soon as I grab you Omar will jump in”

“He’ll be restrained so you will have no way to interfere even if he wanted to” Nikki replies confidently”

Andy glances over at me “You good with this?”

“Ugh, man I guess if it will get you to leave here when it’s over,” I say with a sigh

*It’s all I can do to prevent myself from grinning. Despite Nikki being voluptuous as hell, she’s trained in MMA and is tough as hell. 15 minutes away from me being debt free.

Nikki sets the timer up on her phone and places it by me. We are now in the basement near Nikki’s wide space of floor mats she uses to work out and stretch at home. After some stretches from both Andy and Nikki in which I can see Andy and me staring at her glorious ass.

“Quite staring you pale toothpick” I yell

Andy just looks at me with a smirk.

*Is it just me or does he seem more confident than usual? I shrug it off*

“You ready,” Nikki asks to which Andy quickly nods his head

Nikki starts the timer and the match begins:

Nikki surprises Andy with a few quick jabs to his lower stomach with surprising force and dashes out of arm's reach.

“Quick one aren’t you”

Nikki tries a roundhouse kick next which Andy almost grabs before Nikki quickly distances herself again.

Andy makes various attempts to grab Nikki and pin her but she’s far too quick.

I glance over at the clock. 12 minutes until I’m debt-free and Andy will go home with nothing.

“Tough to pin something you can’t even get your hands on,” I say confidently.

Andy seems to pay no attention to my comment at all.

Nikki attempts another kick which this time Andy can grab ahold of and pull Nikki down. Once on the floor, Andy traps Nikki’s foot between his two long legs. She squirms for a bit before realizing she can’t break free. “That doesn’t count as a pin I say assuredly”

Andy responds barely containing a smile “Interesting that such soft and cut feet can pack such a powerful kick”

Before taking his pointer finger and running it along her milky sole.

Nikki instantly lets out a yelp “Ahahaha”

My confidence and positive mood instantly shift to something different.

Andy has a full-blown grin now and asks “Nikki, you wouldn’t be ticklish now would you?”

Nikki’s expression is unable to her nervousness and fears even “N-N-No not at all I was just surprised that's all. Y-You can pin me and this Omar will owe you double”

Andy turns to me, all the excitement on display: “I had a small hunch but I had no way of knowing it would be like this” He then takes his right hand and uses all his fingers to tickle up and down Nikki’s trapped sole.

Nikki erupts in full-on laughter “Hahhhhha hhha oh hhahhhhhhhahha come on hhahhahhha”

After about a minute of tickling the hell out of the one foot, Andy untraps the one foot from his two legs but maintains a strong grip on one ankle before grabbing the ankle of the free leg and flipping Nikki on her stomach. Andy then moves and kneels over her lower back while trapping both legs in one arm, both beautifully soft soles on display inches away from his face.

*I’m literally too shocked to speak Nikki’s THAT ticklish!!! I tried to poke her side on one of our second dates and she shut that down fast before I knew it. Now Andy of all people gets all this action with some of the world's sexiest soles!! I can’t even contain my jealousy at all*

“Andy that’s enough let Nikki go I’ll pay you back tomorrow I swear let’s be done you win”.

Andy turns his face away from Nikki’s soles with a smirk “Should have thought about paying me earlier. I’m going to enjoy”

He brings his face back to Nikki’s bare soles and starts nibbling on them like crazy, alternating between kisses and small likes as well.

*Nikki loses it again. Her screams of laughter getting louder than before*

“HahhahhaHahhhahhhahhahh n-n-not that hahhhahhaha oh shit hahhhha”

*Andy relentlessly tickles her like that for well over two minutes before finally stopping for a few seconds. Nikki is struggling to catch her breath. “P-Please, I’ll do anything no more tickling.”

Andy chuckles softly to himself “Anything huh? Not right now I still am having so much fun and don’t know which other tickle spots make you laugh like that”

“You must be hot from all that tickling.” Andy continues “let’s get that tank top and shorts on you”

*Andy stands up and begins to slowly remove the tight shorts from her body along with that tank top. Nikki now lays on her back on the Mat with just her matching red lace panties and bra doing very little to hide her breasts*

Andy whistles loudly “Damn, I knew you were stacked but that crop top hid how large your titties really are, they’ll probably bounce even more when I tickle you now”

Andy then walks over near Nikki’s head and easily sits his thighs on her arms effectively pinning her to the mat again with access to her upper body.

He starts by skillfully kneading her hips which again sends her into another round of hysterical laughter.

“Coochie coochie coo” Andy remarks as Nikki is just defenseless against his ticklish onslaught. He works his way up to the belly and ribs alternating between furious tickles with both hands and also occasional light pokes with each pointer finger.

“Hahhhhahhahhhahahha ahhahhahhahhah” Nikki’s laughter continues to fill the room as my humiliation begins to grow even more….I start to get painfully aroused at Andy doing what I’d never be able to do to my girlfriend

“A-Andy plea-” *Nikki is cut off abruptly*

“Oh No you will not address me as sweetheart, if you’d like me to listen to you at all you’ll address me as the Ticklemaster”

*Nikki’s face grows even more flush with red than before….WAIT! SHE CAN’T BE ENJOYING THIS HERSELF….CAN SHE!!!

“Ticklemaster please please have mercy you’ve tickled me so much I can’t take it”

*Andy seems to pause a moment to consider her plea*

“I have given you a lot of tickles haven’t I” He pauses a moment to shoot me another glance of pure victory. “But don’t think I haven’t noticed that those perfectly smooth armpits of yours have gotten no attention at all”

*Nikki’s eyes grow as big as saucers*

“N-N-Not the armpits, anywhere, anywhere but the armpits please I’ll do anything I’ll”

Andy’s eye’s seemingly grow dark with arousal at her begging and wastes no time expertly tickling each armpit with a pointer finger each”

While seemingly impossible, Nikki’s laughter grows even louder and more hoarse than ever not even able to form any words between gathering air desperately. Even though her body is mostly restrained by Andy’s legs. What movements her upper body can make causes her beautiful titties to jiggle despite still being contained by her lace bra

The timer has long been done but we know who the real winner is here.

Andy finally affords Nikki mercy and gives her a breather “Well, well I think I definitely found her real tickle spot what do you think Omar?”

*I’m too defeated to even speak which seems to give him even more Joy*

Andy chuckles again and then looks down at Nikki “What do you say another round on those wonderful armpits huh?”.

“No ticklemaster please please I swear I’ll do anything really”

“Anything huh,.....Well I’ve been wanting to see those lovely tits since I laid eyes on you. May the ticklemaster see them?”

*Nikki’s face goes flush again as she nods enthusiastically*

“WHAT!!!!! NOOOOO!” Is all I can manage to say.

Andy gets up freeing Nikki from being pinned in which she immediately gets up and discards her lace bra. Fully displaying her voluptuous breasts with painfully ERECT nipples.

“Oh my wow there’s no denying it you loved those tickles from the ticklemaster didn’t you huh,” Andy remarks clearly so proud of himself

“Yes” Nikki exclaims with a small innocent smile. Andy gets close to Nikki and slowly takes a breast in each large palm. Nikki softly moans as he lightly kneads them.

“Has Omar ever done this with you, Nikki?”

*Nikki shakes her head without hesitation*

Andy howls in laughter as he abruptly picks Nikki up by her thighs and buries his face between her titties. Motorboating them like crazy. Nikki’s moans grow even louder. “Do you want the Ticklemaster to fuck you Nikki?” Andy asks

Nikki nods very very enthusiastically

Andy and Nikki both discard their shorts and panties respectfully.

Good god did he seriously have to be so fucking hung? He was easily twice my size if not more. Nikki even seemed to grow even wetter at the sight even more than when she was being tickled.

They started out in missionary, the basement being drowned in Nikki’s moans which only grew louder with each new position. This went on for realistically an hour but it felt like an eternity. Andy sneaked in a quick tickle in multiple vulnerable spots which only seemed to make Nikki more aroused her orgasming multiple times. Finally, it cultivated in Doggystyle where Andy exclaimed “Whose the Ticklemaster’s little tickle slave?” to which Nikki replied “I-ah-I am” with the worlds largest grin

I swear I came instantly at Nikki’s response but still did my best to hide it. Nikki and Andy both put their clothes back on and it seemed to finally be over. “Okay, guys it’s time to let me out” Andy and Nikki exchanged glances before Nikki walked over to me with a smirk and stuffed her panties in my mouth. “Don’t worry, Andy's going to take good care of me thanks for introducing us” she said with a wicked smile. She then walked back over to Andy as he put his arm around her and took a quick poke at her exposed belly, pulling another jolt of laughter from her.

They exited the basement and turned off the light.

Hell, ladies and gentlemen that is why you always pay your drug dealer.

That was a good story, are you planning on doing any other cuckolding stories?

Thank you for the kind words! I definitely plan to do more I was just nervous of the response haha.

I like where this is going….I wonder how long they’ll keep him locked up down there hehe

That was a great story. I hope you keep writing more stories and sharing them here. This isn't meant to be critical, yet I thought it was going to have a twist at the end. Specifically, Nikki announces that she knows where he hides his money, goes and gets it, and pays Andy double what was originally owed. After all, she did "lose" and that was the bet. Just my two cents...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back